My life. And why it sucks. Real bad.

Alan_1134

See that gun next to you, yeah pick it up, look into it and pull teh trigger.

If you're referring to me; I'm not an American.

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell,

The reason why I cannot tell;

But this I know, and know full well,

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! You are only 16!!!!! If you get like this because your first girlfriend dumps you, what will it be like when your college girlfriend dumps you?

Young life is full of dumps. You will learn from these lessons and be a better man when you grow up.

The entire world is not "against you". If you still feel these feelings of desperation, I highly suggest that you find someone (counselor, priest, teacher, etc) to talk to.

I speak from experience. I too wanted to end it all when I was a teenager. I am now a successful, married mother that wouldn't give it up for anything (except maybe a better president).

For Pete's sake, talk to someone - and not on a public forum like this.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

god i find it funny how people come on a forum where 90% of the people are 8 year old runescape players and ask serious advice. man up, i mean god, your little band that would never amount to anything broke up, your gf who you wouldn't have gotten married to in the first place broke up w/ you, your mom's tires got slashed oh wow! there's 300 dollars to fix them. You're thinking of killing yourself over that kind of stuff? [what the heck] is wrong with you you've gotta be the weakest person on the forums.

I disagree, what about the guy who said he was getting beaten up by his 2 year old brother.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I see.I can't really help you but I can console you.

I hardly see my parents and my siblings hate me.Gotta be worse than yours.Oh yeah,my school is full of emo wimps so I don't have friends either.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Go ahead and kill yourself, I suppose it would be better without weaklings like you. Thats called natural selection.

Seriousley, grow up. Those are SMALL problems. Get over it. Things will get better and it may seem bad now but it's gonna be better.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Haha you big noob.

what a constructive post. :roll:

this isnt RSOF.

What is that? Runescape official forums i'm guessing.

I haven't played runescape for months. I just felt like calling him a noob.

Because he is :P

iteme3721.jpg

Cork it. Seriously.

Some of us suburbanite children have it worse than you. My parents essentially think I'm a failure and are totally out of perspective with everything. The last girlfriend I had was over a year ago, and she accused me of grabbing her and was generally just a bipolar b*tch. The girl I've "loved" or whatever you skeptics would prefer to say for 2 years now hasn't gone out with anybody but pays more attention to extreme jerks. I'm borderline overweight. I have acne. I have 3 good friends. I just had to buy an $800 laptop because I "blew out the speakers." The guitar I want is out of stock until July. Oh boo hoo.

That's some real tough stuff for you bud, but I'm sure all of us could go on whining about stuff. It'd be best for you to suck it up and keep faith.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Nothing is worth killing yourself over, you have no friggin' idea how lucky you are to be alive to have had a girlfriend, have had a band and to have a car.

Stop wallowing in your own self pity and wake up and realise how lucky you are, make the most of your life because it's absolutely all you've got, and it's down to you to make it amazing, not us, not your parents, not your girlfriend, you.

Never take anything for granted, never take anything for read, go out there and make your life amazing because you can, and you will and this is nothing but a blip on the radar, a dot on the map, what seems like everything to you now is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, so sod them, sod everyone else and all the naysayers and people who would seek to ever put you down because you are and you will be a beautiful human being and nobody will ever take that away from you, nobody.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I just thank you Nadril for this wonderful sig.

Nothing else to say on this topic, so bye-bye now. :P

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Overcoming tough times in life is what makes us grow as a person. When you are in the middle of the tough times sometimes it can feel hopeless but it is actually opportunity to grow as an individual. Embrace that opportunity and use it to help you continue your journey of growing into the man you have the potential of being.

Ambassadar.png

Thats all? your life sucks because of an inconvenience and a break up? You think your life sucks. try surviving one week in a 3rd world country. Mosquitos, starvation, little technology.

Today, we youths are grown up spoiled. we get the wrong present and we think our lives are ruined. we miss a day out with friends just to go out to see an aunt, and think your social life is dead. We have been grown to believe that if you have something that is inferior to what someone else (I wanted an 80gb iPOD!!!!!!! NOT A 50!!!11111!!!!!oneoneone!!! I HAVE TO GO EMO NOW MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!) then you are a total loser. We are raised to believe if we are left without a girlfriend, we are sad losers. Meanwhile, people in third world countries have nothing even close to us. no clean sanitation, no nothing. they have to walk miles for clean water. meanwhile, we can't even go to the kitchen for a glass of water for a parent without grumbling how lazy they are.

Face facts, we're spoiled. don't think your life sucks. it doesnt. it has a few inconveniences.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Dude, at least you've had a girlfriend.

"'Tis Better to have love and lost then to never have loved before."

:D

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Okay, first of all, my band just fell apart as the lead singer and guitarist left to join a rival band.

Write songs to cheer yourself up, even write songs about how much you didn't like your guitarist and lead singer leaving your band :P (better to get it out on paper than something worse). You can then stand back and admire something your frustrations have created.

Put yourself in situations to get a better lead singer and a better guitarist.

Put some ads in the newspaper, put some fliers in your neighbourhood letter boxes, write an ad in your high school magazine or newsletter, put it on advertisement boards, and ask people if they know anyone.

My gf had to break up with me because of problems with her family.

If you love someone let them go, if they love you too they'll come back to you. Be there for her as her friend and talk to her about any family problems she might be having, she may really need someone to talk to about it and you can still talk to her as a friend about the things that are upsetting you.

Keep yourself busy for a while, go rent a whole pile of funny movies or cartoon series and have some 'you time'.

Ask your friends to go to the movies with you, go out for the day, go over there and spend time with them.

It's going to hurt for a while but I promise in time you will be like "insert her name here" who?? "Oh that girl" you could probably even laugh in the future and say how silly it was.

My mumÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s car tires just got slashed.

That happens to the best of us sometimes. They're only car tires, they're a piece of rubber, nothing compared to the value of your life. I think the only thing you can do is probably laugh at the situation because pathetic kids or adults had to commit to something so low as to entertain them, you come from a better family with better morals than that so smile. If you're really worried about the cost of the tires, do a lovely gesture and maybe get a part time job or ask for extra hours and help your mum pay for some new tires, how amazing would that be? You would both feel awesome.

And so my life sucks, period.

There are children born every minute in 3rd world countries, people who don't have a mum or a dad, people in wheel chairs, people born with disabilities, mental health issues, live in poverty, don't have a roof over their head, don't have a warm bed to sleep in at night, in fact never even heard about what a bed is or even seen one before. You live in a country that allows you to drink disease-free water, the luxury of having a hot shower, you have access to the internet, and some parts of the world don't even know what that is. There are a billion kids who would swap their life for yours in the blink of an eye lid. Be grateful for what you have and grow where you were planted.

If I were to give people one clue as to how to achieve true happiness, it would be this: Find something you would die for, and live for that.

Can anyone suggest what to do? (Apart from killing myself, already thought of that)

Open up Microsoft word; write a list of all the things you are grateful for in your life.

E.g.

I am grateful that I live in a 1st world country

I am grateful that I have a mum who loves me

I am grateful I have a warm bed to sleep in at night

I am grateful I have access to a computer and internet

I am grateful I even had a girlfriend

I am grateful that my family can afford a car, yet alone the tires

Then write a list of all the things you want to achieve in your life. Find pictures and stick it around make it look pretty etc

E.g.

In life I hope to do well in school

I want to earn at least 50,000 per annum

I want to go to university and study science

I want to own a car one day

I want to feel happy in life and learn to love myself

Print it out and put it on your mirror or your door or your wall.

Each morning when you wake, remind yourself why you are grateful and remind yourself what you're here to achieve.

Personally, I'll let you in on a little secret. I have a photo of a canary yellow ducati motorbike sitting on my mirror, each morning I wake, I know what I'm saving my money for.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Dude, I've got one issue that trumps all of yours, hands down. The metropolis in which I live called south-east Queensland has a population upwards of 2 million people. Current dam capacities are at the lowest points on the records and it hasn't rained since... well... it actually rained today, but a significant downfall over the catchment areas hasn't occured upwards of 2 years. Current collective dam levels are approx 18% and it's extimated that we will possibly just scrape through with 5% by the time a recycling plant gets built. But what if it can't supply the dams sufficiently with recycled water?

Imagine an exodus of 2 million people. That's what I call a problem. But I deal with it. Life goes on. If it dosen't, it's worth will be less.

Goddess, your posts never cease to amaze me. :shock:

I hope that's a good thing :-k :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Once you have no food nor water, then you think of dying k?

Meanwhile deal with your problems. I highly doubt the tires would be that big of a concern, even if they are you will be able to pay for them. I mean, you must have some money to buy an instrument for a band...

Your girlfriend? Well best we can do is say to cheer yourself up, not the best of advice though...But I do wish you luck though and everyone else who has problems in these forums.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Okay, first of all, my band just fell apart as the lead singer and guitarist left to join a rival band.

~Get a new singer or beat the crap out of the one who left.

My gf had to break up with me because of problems with her family.

~That's going to happen a lot...

My mums car tires just got slashed.

~Hey it's not yours!

And so my life sucks, period.

Can anyone suggest what to do? (apart from killing myself, already thought of that)

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....