Where in runescape have you seen an impling....?

dude_of_war4

Saw an ecletic one around Cammy and just today i saw a a baby near Al-Kahird bank. Too bad my hunter level is 8. :oops:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Gourmet one on Karamja by the banana plantation. I saw an Eclectic one north of Fally.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i can confrim lugia's sighting of nature and young, altho ive also seen earth,baby and gourmet there along with the young and nature he mentioned,the earth was towards lord ioerth but not on the same isle near one of the traps and the nature gourmet young and baby i saw all near the two elves that sell ur crystal bow and shield, i did regicide,roving elves and me1 yesterday :P

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

gourmet at fally and an earth in tavelry

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

none out of puro-puro, but the best nat spawn is in the north west area of the maze

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

EVERYONE! READ THIS!!!!!!

Everywhere you are saying you see X impling is GOOD! There are set impling spots around the world, most of them are where you saw implings.

That means ANY impling can spawn at ANY of the mentioned places!!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Sadly, I think wkw is right. Any imp can respawn at any of the set spots. So the chance of finding a Dragon is probably even moreso slim outside of minigame as it is inside of the minigame.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png