18 June 2007 - The Dragonfire Shield and Game Improvements

Uula

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This new shield must be kick butt. I'm just wondering what the new max hit is for pking & slaying.

I did a calculation on the max hit calc. With a 123 strength bonus (Abbysal whip equiped) (And a slayer mask on) is a !!!!!51!!!!!!!.

With a dds The max spec (slayer assigment) (81+ Strength) is 44 x 2.

This shield will (imo) change pking for the better.

This shield will (imo) change pking for the better.

How many people are going to risk a shield worth 30m~ pking though? :P Most people don't even like risking a whip :lol:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Fletcher update thats not on the 1st post on page 1.....and I love it!

"To save fletchers standing about looking as if they're doing nothing, we've added an animation to stringing bows. On top of this, you'll save quite a few clicks with the new 'String-all' option!"

-From Main Page Updates

Rightofwrong.png

Wow what is happning? Like a few hours ago there was around 10pages of this thread, then about 10min ago there were only 2 pages of this thread, and now there is 13.... wired :?

Anyway, any 1 know the ammount of time you have to kll dragons to fully charge the shield?

this shield looks ownage i hope its not to expensive (if tradeable) i really want one, its replaced the crystal shield as the best shield in game with highest shield slot str bonus and it doesnt degrade unless u choose to use the spec and its easy to recharge...i'm just happy i chose the crystal bow instead of shield and haven't bought shield as i just did roving elves 2 days ago.

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

Fletching xp is considerably slower now as stringing is now as fast (or rather, as slow) as cutting

Glad I did 99 fletching already

Hegel.png

They ARE tradable, if they do not have any dragonfire charges. I know, as I had a clan friend smith mine. Also, its general store price is an orgasmic 800k. That is like 10x anything else \'

Here is a pic of me wearing it, with the maximum defense bonuses possible nix a Fire Cape.

ownageby9.png

td2sig.jpg

They ARE tradable, if they do not have any dragonfire charges. I know, as I had a clan friend smith mine. Also, its general store price is an orgasmic 800k. That is like 10x anything else \'

Here is a pic of me wearing it, with the maximum defense bonuses possible nix a Fire Cape.

ownageby9.png

Holy........ :shock: Very nice.

OH MY GOD. That sheild owns like hell. Crossbows own like hell. All the other little updated own like hell. I'm getting members again lol.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Fletching xp is considerably slower now as stringing is now as fast (or rather, as slow) as cutting

Glad I did 99 fletching already

it's as slow as cutting, although it's pretty much slower than the old stringing, it's still about twice as fast as cutting

Scherzo.png

ownageby9.png

Looks like people and monsters will have a hard time hitting you :o

Lb256 -==-Level: 96, 82 hp, 91 wc, 70 agility, 71 thieving, 91 fishing, 92 cooking-==-