Updates Over Dose/Jagex give us some rest

Matok

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you. Little updates, bring them on, but no quests or new items for a while, please... I still haven't done all the tasks in the Karamja Achievement Diary

Off Topic

You should get those gloves you know, Duradel in one-click (ok,and a little bit of walking), a slayer cant ask for more...

I knooooow, I just can't push myself to get round to it. I'll hate myself for it later on when I do get the gloves, but for now I'm using the excuse that I like to combine slayer with farming rounds (through fairy rings: task - farming round - task - farming round). A good excuse to stick with Chaeldar...

June 26th 2007 - Area Spells

What strange magics originate from the very liar of Iban. We have decided to give mages spells which may inflict damage on a 8X8 Area of land. Will you be brace enough to save Iban from injustice this time around? Perhaps he might gift you with a bit of knowledge on his part.

(ramblings about new quest where you find out that iban is innocent)

If only...

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

I rarely play when there isn't a new update.

But i intend on starting playing more.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Haha I never thought I'd see the day when people were hoping for Jagex to slow down on the updates. :-k But I'm in the same mindset as you.. A little too much too fast. I need time to let it all sink in.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

In a way I agree with you, sure its nice to have all these updates but, its too muhc for me to do in such a short time. And they might run out of ideas, I would rather have the updates come less often so I might have more time to appreciate them.

backword821.png

That's what you get for being a member.

One minute you say "OMG I GET ALL THESE FEATURES I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM ALL!"

And then it turns into.

"STOP IT! I can't keep up!"

That's Jagex for ya. I don't do half the stuff that comes out anyway. =;

Id rather get plenty of updates than fewer.

People always find a way to complain :?

Pretty much

"OMG No updates?!?!?"

"OMG Too much updates?!?"

People never stop whining.

Id rather get plenty of updates than fewer.

People always find a way to complain :?

Pretty much

"OMG No updates?!?!?"

"OMG Too much updates?!?"

People never stop whining.

Yeah, I can't imagine how many withdrawals they would have if Jagex updated every six months, which I wish they did, that way. MORE quality content, not stuff thats put together and worked on for a week. If you know what I mean.

Yeah, I can't imagine how many withdrawals they would have if Jagex updated every six months, which I wish they did, that way. MORE quality content, not stuff thats put together and worked on for a week. If you know what I mean.

Uh, anybody whose read the development diary knows that everything they release has been worked on for a month or more, it's just a week or so inbetween the releases.

Black as midnight, Black as pitch, Blacker than the foulest Witch.

I could use a new quest or 2. Quests are my main motivation for lvling these days. If it werent for my huge desire to get a ring of charos (a) I never would have tounched farming untill later. And at some point i'll do construction because I want to do cold war. But a quest I can do right off the bat would be nice too.

What was today's update? I didnt mind it. Gave me a chance to get my vials up to 3k now. lol

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

why would you not want another update? if you don't want any updates then don't do them, then you will have something to look forward to later.

Because it is all getting a bit much, imagine being a new member.

All those quests... an endless list that's almost impossible to do unless you play a (few) year(s).

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

why would you not want another update? if you don't want any updates then don't do them, then you will have something to look forward to later.

Because it is all getting a bit much, imagine being a new member.

All those quests... an endless list that's almost impossible to do unless you play a (few) year(s).

yeah, so don't do them, problems?