"Members can now craft Blood Runes"

diamondgreen

I can't wait to get this message on my next runecraft level. I'll take the screenies for confirmation. EDIT: Above post says it's not there anymore :(

Crafting blood runes would be great, let's hope it's released this year. Jagex seems to be releasing a new craftable each year, 2005 was deaths, 2006 was astrals, and hopefully this year it will be souls and/or bloods.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people say that when crafting bloods or souls, it will take two pure ess just to make one rune, so that could be the slow down that they are looking (or have already planned) to use. It makes sense too, as more powerfull runes already needed more than just normal ess to make, so even more powerfull runes would take 2, or even 3 to make. Just a theory, so dont take it to heart. :D

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

Another Blood Rune Thread? That's like when earlier this year people keep saying how "What Lies Below" was going to be the Blood Altar or when MEP3 was going to be it or another series of Myreque. Yet we still don't have it.

Hey. I remember reading somewhere that on reaching 77 runecrafting, the message "Members can now craft Blood Runes" comes up. Does anyone have a screenshot of this message?

Thanks in advance.

it was a prediction. you'll probably never be able to craft them.

Never say Never. We may be able to craft bloods in the future. Jagex has been known to change it's mind.

aglipoy.png

Hey. I remember reading somewhere that on reaching 77 runecrafting, the message "Members can now craft Blood Runes" comes up. Does anyone have a screenshot of this message?

Thanks in advance.

it was a prediction. you'll probably never be able to craft them.

Never say Never. We may be able to craft bloods in the future. Jagex has been known to change it's mind.

is ther any prof we kant lol O:)

who knows if jagax has it hiden somwher for us to find :XD:

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

The difficulty of actually runecrafting Blood runes will not change since you'll be able to access the altar through the Abyss portals. The difficulty would be finishing any required quests to unlock the ability to runecraft Blood runes and thus unlocking the Abyss portal. The same goes for Soul runes.

Law: unlocked through Death Plateau/Troll Stronghold (can't remember which quest :-k )

Death: unlocked through MEP2; huge shopping list to get a Death Talisman

Blood: to be announced; probably a future Myreque quest (?)

Soul: also to be announced; difficult to speculate for this one, a quest related to Necrovarus's homeland across the Eastern Ocean?

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Yeah as said above

It won't be insane cash as people predict.

Remember a few years back how deaths, laws, nats, cosmics, minds, chaos, fires all cost 1k+ ea due to them being so useful but hard to obtain

Err...I can't say I do (except bloods and laws)

and now look at them they vary from like a 50 - 500ea

If blood and soul rcing come out within a week or 2 they will drop down to around 500 or 600ea

None of the runes you mentioned cost more than 320 each now. Bloods already are 500-600 each and souls are 300-400 each

I believe that there won't be a 2X for runecrafting Blood/Soul runes, as opposed to other runes.

That's pretty much guaranteed since there is no 2x for the two highest runes we can craft already (deaths and laws).

In reality, blood crafting will probably never come out. It will be too much of a headache trying to slow people down. If they were as fast to craft as deaths or nats, they would end up being almost the same price. Which is something Jagex probably want to avoid.

You have no clue what you're saying when you say that Jagex will want to avoid dropping prices in runes.

Jagex couldn't care less about the price of anything. They leave the economy into the hands of the players as far as how much things cost.

That, and it has been confirmed by jagex that Blood and Soul crafting will be released, but as to how far ahead in the future it will be, is not known. Death runes took years, but they came out. People said all the time they'd never release them. But they did.

You don't seem to have a clue about common sense. It doesn't make sense to make bloods as easy to craft as other runes when they are supposed to be higher than deaths and chaos. Jagex are not idiots.

Haven't you noticed bloods cost a lot more in the shops than deaths? Why would they do that if they didn't care that bloods should be more expensive.

5 years after the first dragon items were released we still don't have the kite or plate. Don't hold your breath.

Funny though how incredibly well your common sense notices that bloods would already be MUCH HARDER TO MAKE then nats or chaos or any rune less valuable, incase you haven't noticed, 77 rcing takes a bit longer to get then 35 or 44 ;) about A MONTH more for a pretty active player, 2 weeks for an obsessed player, and 5-10 years for the average player, which is why the amount of players that could rc bloods if they were released right now is soo little ;)

Yeah as said above

Remember a few years back how deaths, laws, nats, cosmics, minds, chaos, fires all cost 1k+ ea due to them being so useful but hard to obtain

If blood and soul rcing come out within a week or 2 they will drop down to around 500 or 600ea

None of the runes you mentioned cost more than 320 each now. Bloods already are 500-600 each and souls are 300-400 each

I believe that there won't be a 2X for runecrafting Blood/Soul runes, as opposed to other runes.

That's pretty much guaranteed since there is no 2x for the two highest runes we can craft already (deaths and laws).

In reality, blood crafting will probably never come out. It will be too much of a headache trying to slow people down. If they were as fast to craft as deaths or nats, they would end up being almost the same price. Which is something Jagex probably want to avoid.

You have no clue what you're saying when you say that Jagex will want to avoid dropping prices in runes.

Jagex couldn't care less about the price of anything. They leave the economy into the hands of the players as far as how much things cost.

That, and it has been confirmed by jagex that Blood and Soul crafting will be released, but as to how far ahead in the future it will be, is not known. Death runes took years, but they came out. People said all the time they'd never release them. But they did.

You don't seem to have a clue about common sense. It doesn't make sense to make bloods as easy to craft as other runes when they are supposed to be higher than deaths and chaos. Jagex are not idiots.

Haven't you noticed bloods cost a lot more in the shops than deaths? Why would they do that if they didn't care that bloods should be more expensive.

5 years after the first dragon items were released we still don't have the kite or plate. Don't hold your breath.

I think he means, that they don't care about what prices the players put up.

And, I don't think we'll ever have a drag plate or kite. Who'd want one? chan + legs + fury + ranger set looks sexy as hell. And if the plater is as ugly as the d large, I don't want it to come out.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah as said above

I won't turn this into a flame-fest, but you are the one without common sense, clearly.

You may not have been around when deaths came out, but when they did, people CONSTANTLY said they'd be harder to craft than any other room. And they were...if you used the actual altar way. If you use the Abyss, then they are just as easy as ALL OTHER RUNES.

Bloods WILL be the same way. They made a rift for Bloods and Souls. They will use them. THAT, my friend, is common sense.

And I will be willing to bet you everything I've got on it, too.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

From Zybez Price Guide:

Death Rune: 250-300gp

Nature Rune: 280-300gp

Law Rune: 300-300gp

Now lets take a look at this. These runes have been out for a long time. But yet the Death rune, used most for ancients, the most rc and the hardest to open the alter is the CHEAPEST?

Why?

Rune Prices are based on 2 things:

1) Shop Price

2) Usefulness

Nobody is going to pay above the shop price for a rune in small quantaties. Thats just common sense. So when (And yes I said WHEN they come out) bloods come out, they surely wouldnt go up at all.

While the crafters who make them start their boom when their released, you also must see the people USING them will increase. So it balances out. The Usefullness creates a demand, when the suppliers make a huge surplus. So infact the runes wont really go down much either.

(They may on the date of release due to panic of everyone selling, but thats a different story and would settle down in time)

Jagex WILL relese the Blood and Soul runes eventually. Right now their location and code is already written and planned out. Jagex is simply waiting for the right time to release them. Same with Pyffrindis. Its already made, Jagex just waits for the proper time to finish up the testing and introduce it to the game.

So lucky for those crafters that are already of level to make them. When they come out they will be prepared for making their own runes cheap.

But for the rest of us.. No need to worry about something thats not going to happen until It happens. Would you know to stock up on half-wines before they were elimited from the game? Had you known to stock up on planks in the winderness before con?

We dont know when/what will happen, so its useless to debate about how it will effect runecrafters and such.

dawnsigblue-3.png

How can they make blood crafting harder than air crafting when the abyss exists? MEP2 was already quite a difficult quest, and the actual time of crafting never changes...no matter what rune you're crafting.

Cowmasta13.png

I don't get all these people saying "if they released blood crafting people would make insane amounts of money etc etc, 1-2mil an hour etc" That's rubbish, at 91 RC you get 2 nats per essence, that equals 600GP per essence. Bloods retail for 500GP each usually, which incase you haven't figured is less than two natures, so how would it be possible for them to make money any faster than double nat crafters?

P.S. Diamondgreen is a noob

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Meh, i'll probably be 91+ by the time they release Blood crafting so I won't be using it unless nats crash. Also soul crafting would be near useless seeing as souls are only 3-400 now, and anyone that could craft souls, could craft bloods or double nats instead, and then buy the souls.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• 4 weeks later...

An idea i had a while back, what if when crafting blood and soul runes, you only made 1 rune per pure essence, so 25 in invent=12, 28=14 blood/soul runes. Also, i have seen the message(pasted on a site) but i didn't know they removed it.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

An idea i had a while back, what if when crafting blood and soul runes, you only made 1 rune per pure essence, so 25 in invent=12, 28=14 blood/soul runes. Also, i have seen the message(pasted on a site) but i didn't know they removed it.

Ah, bringing back and old discussion....

DIE PLEASE!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

DIE PLEASE!!!!

Would you rather have him make a whole new topic? :roll:

i dont really think so. :-s the blood altar can be seen at the abyss though. :-k

Yeah, I noticed that along with a Soul rift. Pretty sure Jagex will release it at some point, but who can say when. They'll have to update Barrows when they do. One of the things that makes Barrows worthwhile doing is the great supply of blood runes. They're gonna make a massive dent in profits if they are suddenly made craftable.

Harrington.gif

DIE PLEASE!!!!

Would you rather have him make a whole new topic? :roll:

Actually yes. So I wouldn't have to read posts I read months ago while looking at the dates to see where the 'August Section' of this topic begins -.-

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg