toast647

Over the time i have been a tip-iter i have grown very fond of world 99 and i think we will miss it all, but i think its best for the community(in my opinion) that we switch homeworlds. :-X

R.I.P world 99

tbh, Yes. :thumbup:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the time i have been a tip-iter i have grown very fond of world 99 and i think we will miss it all, but i think its best for the community(in my opinion) that we switch homeworlds. :-X

R.I.P world 99

Nothing is wrong with it! Give it a couple of days and it might go back to the way it was.

I agree with you jem, apparently people skip over all the sensible logic posted. :XD:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Have a look Here and see if W99 has become swamped by PCers.. Hopefully it won't stay like this.

Also if you have time check through each world and see which one would be alright if we decide to change..Link here

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Like I said in the HYT thread; I don't think we can change this until Monday. We don't know if this will be a short; or permanent thing.

You took mah thread toast@@ I was gonna post this. :(

R.I.P world 99

Nothing is wrong with it! Give it a couple of days and it might go back to the way it was.

Exactly. I'm not so sure why people are jumping to conclusions :wall: It's only been a couple days and some of you are already packing your bags? This was a huge update made by Jagex and some users are really upset about it (though I hardly think that "rioting" is the way to go about this).

Naturally this won't go on forever, I mean who would waste their whole life rioting in a game? At least wait until the next update. I'm sure all this chaos will die down in the next week or so. Just give it a little more time :wall:

I think we should make this as little confusing as possible. By that, I mean that we should only make changes if/when it is absolutely necessary (after we've waited 2+ weeks and there aren't any improvements).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Exactly. I'm not so sure why people are jumping to conclusions :wall: It's only been a couple days and some of you are already packing your bags? This was a huge update made by Jagex and some users are really upset about it (though I hardly think that "rioting" is the way to go about this).

Naturally this won't go on forever, I mean who would waste their whole life rioting in a game? At least wait until the next update. I'm sure all this chaos will die down in the next week or so. Just give it a little more time :wall:

I think we should make this as little confusing as possible. By that, I mean that we should only make changes if/when it is absolutely necessary (after we've waited 2+ weeks and there aren't any improvements).

The new pc world is 99, thats why its so full.

Ive been following this whole thread pretty much a big discussion and we've agreed to let it go for another week, but I still want to hear peoples opinions so dont lock it :P

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Guys this needs to stop. reading through this thread has me very worried and scared, it's like the Tip.It community is being torn apart at it's seams, with all these people flaming and fighting with each other, even some people who I remember being really good friends. Please stop guys, it's too much, don't let this little conflict turn into something big.

I though people picked 27 cause 2+7= 9

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

All we need is to wait a week or so until the comotion calms down...but we still need to at least think the possibility of 99 never being free again.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm quite sure that 99 really isn't the official new pc world. I personally use world 144 for pc now. Give it some days I suggest.

And stop acting like little babies. It's a freaking server that maybe needs to be changed.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Yup CHANGE the world.

I never us it but W99 is too crowded now.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

NO! i vote 120!!! =D> <3:

This is NOT a popularity contest

W27 has been decided by me and toast >:o and others >.>

Sorry Mr. Tip.It Mod. -.-

I think this should be decided after this initial rush for PC or whatever it is. And it should be left to the official Tip.It Admin/Mod Team to decide on the new world.

mazurizi.png

I've got to agree with Jem and others. The update was a few days ago, give it some time. Either way, it's just a homeworld. You (and others) are talking like you are the Admins of this forum and you can make changes however you please.

Nuh-uh, if you want 27, then fine, go. Reading through the pages, there'd be the best bit of 10 people wanting to switch. Also, try getting some legitimate supporters of the change instead of getting your little group together to rally for the new world. This is a community, not Toast and his friends.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

R.I.P world 99

I do believe 99 is more or less back to normal, long live the tipit homeworld :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Yeah, its only full because of these riots and stuff, and at peak times, most RuneScape worlds have a high increase of players. It's expected.

But i've always thought that 124 was Tip.It's secodnary home world.

Have a look Here and see if W99 has become swamped by PCers.. Hopefully it won't stay like this.

Also if you have time check through each world and see which one would be alright if we decide to change..Link here

if you look closer at that graph, then you'll see easily that it's calming down..

the periods when the world are full have decreased, and at the night, the population is back at normal.

i would agree with those saying we should wait. After a month, or maybe less, then the update will have calmed down, and not as many will play, the world may have changed, and the summer is almost over...

Scherzo.png

I think we have all overeacted. Let's just wait and see. There's no rush

Takes forever to get in world 99 and 7 :roll:

Not our fault you got a horrible pc/internet.

Read that ^ Again :roll:

THE WORLDS ARE FULL!

Did you understand that?

Here..

THE WORLDS ARE FULL!

-.-

LMAO I can get into world 2 using Jagex's method. Stop whining.