New Hit Points Levels?

Mandudeguy04

just get def, prayer alot food... and youll be fine... or take some lessons how to use it :wink:

anyway... noone gets 1 hitted if you have: def + armour, prayer, pots and mutch more... youll only get 1 hitted when: you dont wear your armour because you dont want to lose it, you dont use pots because its too expensive, you dont want to get prayer or defence because you are "pure"

wow..... he must be a really bad/ scared pure ::'

My Goal Signature

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how rare it is so get 1-hit at 99 hp? Do a little research before you start a thread.

Plus anyone with decent defense will not be 1-hit easily.

I'm not saying people like that can get 1 hitted. Maybe you should read my post before trying to act smart with me.

no

Please don't spam.

Simply put, the entire level crap wouldn't work... It seems far to complicated to meet Java specifications. The simplest option would be to release armor boosting hitpoints, along with prayers and potions that temporarily immunize your character from certain attacks, such as stab, or slash. However, the catch is that the prayer and potion each provide only 40% protection, so in order to be 80% immune to those type of attacks, you'd need both. This would also enable players a chance to deal damage to these people, or the defense tanks of RSC would roam the wilderness once more... :ohnoes:

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

In many other games I have played, HP is lightyears beyond attack/strength, etc. Not in RS, but this stresses that you actually have to pay attention when fighting. However, if Jagex changes this, what will happen? :ohnoes:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

how about a hp super pot 8-)

increases hp above your normal level like all other pots and the higher your hp lvl the higher the increase...people will be able to get maybe 130/99 hp..

of course this would end up replacing food making the food count per pk trip near 100 and make ko-ing pretty much impossible...

:thumbsup:

also granite maul spec only takes up half of the spec bar so you can hit 3 times prety much instantaneously, thats 120 if you hit 40 each time...of course that is highly unlikely and imo anybody with that kind of luck deserves to have my items...

i also like the idea of getting 2 health for every 1 hp lvl which makes alot more sense...

soon pures will only exist at lvl 50- or only in f2p(in which pures dont exist past lvl 70 because rune weapons barely hit past rune armor and a pker with 40 def 70 att, 99 str will easily beat a player with 99 att, 99 str, 1 def)

For you guys saying armor, should they beef up existing or you think they should make a new set.

Lol I can just imagine if they made armor stronger. You would see the noobs running around : zomg jagex unnerfed my bronz med!!!!one!!!1!!!eleven!!!!111!!onehundreadandone!!!! :XD:

I'd rather see a new skill "endurance" which would reduce the amount of damage you receive.

Like strength, but for defense... :)

It should also do a few other things... but not sure what.

Agility makes you return energy faster, right?

So endurance should make your energy bar last longer, kinda like weight reduction... :D

That would be pretty good IMO :)

Not sure how to train, though...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'd rather see a new skill "endurance" which would reduce the amount of damage you receive.

Like strength, but for defense... :)

It should also do a few other things... but not sure what.

Agility makes you return energy faster, right?

So endurance should make your energy bar last longer, kinda like weight reduction... :D

That would be pretty good IMO :)

Not sure how to train, though...

that seems like you would train it like agility, run around doing this and that like holding your breath and such...

dodging would be a better part since it would require agility and avoid hits.

i dont see why strength in your legs does not make your run energy last longer...

i agree, an endurance thing might be cool, especially if it would be more effective when your at lower HP, like a desperation skill or something like that... i dunno.

and the idea of adding double HP for all the lvls, would kind of be lame, it needs only to be like 150 or less, and adding new levels ive heard people say jagex cannot do that without reseting all the characters. but i dont see why a new game engine couldnt handle that.

I doubt such a powerful weapon would ever show up. and if it did, it would need very high, very uncommonly found stats. We already have the uber-strength Dharok. what more do we need? One hit KO weapons would not only be unfair, it would cause another riot like the PC update.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I prefer more things that will reduce dmg in % ... they will add more hp , then weapon with more dmg , then more hp ... and will end up in java diablo ...

1: hey 2 whats your dmg ?

2: 10k u ? ...

1:ugh 8k but i have 30k lp lol ... etc etc ..

Hopefully theyll just make new armour, not increase the lvl cap.

Imagine somebody with 120 strength, super str pots, piety, and maxed out strength bonus in their equipped items. :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Pasty.png

CRAZY POWERFUL ARMOR.

And invulnurability potions against certain attacks?

+1.

Like this new armor set called "tryandhitmenubhaha" IT has 3k + defence, and specials don't work on you. :roll: :roll: :roll: Just don't PK.. Problem solved.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

isnt the highest u could hit like 83 with full dh and 1 hp with all the str bonuses?

no were way past that now.

42sX2x4 (probability aside) alone with dds special is enough to put dharok aside.