New Wilderness Update: Player > NPC in Single Area

muggiwhplar

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those saying the rcing is so much harder now.. Why? Rc pkers stand slightly south of the skeletons, and having one attack you before running into wildy still never 'lasted' the whole way, it's alot slower trying to do that, too :oops:

This is osmething that I think was badly needed in the wilderness. There is only ONE place in Runescape where you're able to kill players for their items, I don't think pking should be held back purely for the benefit of the people not wishing to use the wilderness for that feature. Escaping a pker really had become too easy, especially if the escapee was willing to use the 'cheaper' methods. Trying to pk at mage bank is very hard to do by yourself, the only way to effectively get kills is by hoping for nice dagger specs, because otherwise the person you're fighting can either run to hut axe, log out, run through bats and lose you, log out, run into the pirate hut, log out, run into the fire beast dungeon, log out. The only reason they're able to do that is because monsters attacking them. :?

I really do hope this isn't just a glitch, even though I very rarely pk anymore, it is definately good for pkers wanting a real fight, not hide and seek with monsters. :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I really do hope this isn't just a glitch, even though I very rarely pk anymore, it is definately good for pkers wanting a real fight, not hide and seek with monsters. :oops:

I fail to see how attacking someone who isn't equiped to fight is a good fight. Anyway, i just tested this and its still there

yes.png

I fail to see how attacking someone who isn't equiped to fight is a good fight. Anyway, i just tested this and its still there

Never said it was. I'm talking about those who you get to no food, then can just very easily escape after the fight. Like I said, if sacrifices have to be made to those who use the wild for training to make wild better for those who wish to use it for pking, the only place they can, then it should be done :? There are other places to train, there's only one place to pk.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Never said it was. I'm talking about those who you get to no food, then can just very easily escape after the fight. Like I said, if sacrifices have to be made to those who use the wild for training to make wild better for those who wish to use it for pking, the only place they can, then it should be done :? There are other places to train, there's only one place to pk.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

There are other places to train, there's only one place to pk.

I only use the wild for one thing, Green Dragon hides... I hate the wild but its the only place I can get my hides. Find me somewhere else to get my Green Dragon hides and I won't complain about this update anymore.

There are other places to train, there's only one place to pk.

I only use the wild for one thing, Green Dragon hides... I hate the wild but its the only place I can get my hides. Find me somewhere else to get my Green Dragon hides and I won't complain about this update anymore.

Get blue ones, or kill brutal greens.

I can 100% comfirm this post, I went into the mage arena, saw a moderator charging his staff as was able to able him when an NPC was attack him, killed him and got lots of free runes =P~

Then when i was killing green dragons, even though i was in combat, a mage still was able to kill me.

OT: I'm not sure weather this is a good or bad thing, good if all you do in the wild is pk, bad if you like to train aswell :-k

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

I really don't see how this affects RC.... I run out of the skele's range in like a second. I do hate the update, doing Mage Arena on mynew account will stink. And getting 100 uses. YIKES. Please be a bug. :pray:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Also I noticed this at fire giants, the giants were non-agressive to me, but attacked a fellow giant tamer! I was ranging it, hurting it, yet it was still able to hit him! He then died as he was not aware it was him being attacked as he thought it was impossible!

Lucky I returned his stuff being such a nice chap, but it's rather frustrating as another time somebody stole the giant of me as it was hitting him he got priority!

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

this, if its not a bug, is the worst thought out, most moronic thing jagex have added this year.

yeah, sure, green drag bots aren't protected by green dragons, neither am i, prices on green dragon corpses don't affect me, im going for 70 prayer and im stockpiling green hides in case i suddenly get the urge for 99 crafting. :roll:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

this, if its not a bug, is the worst thought out, most moronic thing jagex have added this year.

yeah, sure, green drag bots aren't protected by green dragons, neither am i, prices on green dragon corpses don't affect me, im going for 70 prayer and im stockpiling green hides in case i suddenly get the urge for 99 crafting. :roll:

Then gtfo of the wild

77yLQy8.png

This is not a bad update in any way. Training in the wilderness is SUPPOSED to entail risk from other players.

If you can't handle the PKers without hiding behind a monster, then kill Brutal Green Dragons instead of normal Green Dragons, craft runes the old fashioned way instead of through the Abyss, and only complete non wilderness clues.

Sure, it's painful. But hey, you're the one not willing to deal with the risks of the wilderness.

This is coming from someone who hardly PKs anymore. I abyss RC and do wilderness clues all the time. Complaining your "defenseless" isn't going to help you. Bring food, brings pots, bring armor, bring weapons. If it cuts into your inventory space then you decide: Worth it to do it in the wilderness?

This is bad....rc for abyss just got screw over x10. I could care less about autoers. No wonder 2 of my friends died....

i dont understand how this makes rc so much harder for abyss, i've never bothered with the skele's and people just leave me alone or i get away,

dieing while rc'ing just means your an idot <.<

You may not realise it, but you probably use the skeletons the majority of your rcing trips. This strategy sometimes goes unnoticed, and I bet it's saved your life a few times(I can almost garantee a teleblocker has tried to attack you once or more).

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .