New Wilderness Update: Player > NPC in Single Area

muggiwhplar

the jist of it is, bad for rcers, gren drag macros, great for pkers! (it anoys me sooo much when ppl run yo monsters to escape my pures -.- )

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at the time they said it was a bug.

Maybe they like released it on accident and then determined that ti wasn't a bad idea? Or maybe they had plans on it but accidentally released it too early?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

This is bad....rc for abyss just got screw over x10. I could care less about autoers. No wonder 2 of my friends died....

i dont understand how this makes rc so much harder for abyss, i've never bothered with the skele's and people just leave me alone or i get away,

dieing while rc'ing just means your an idot <.<

You may not realise it, but you probably use the skeletons the majority of your rcing trips. This strategy sometimes goes unnoticed, and I bet it's saved your life a few times(I can almost garantee a teleblocker has tried to attack you once or more).

Yeah now the only thing safe and maybe not slow is Fairy Rings.

I hate this update. Like it wasn't already annoying to dodge rc pkers. I'd prefer it if they modified the rule so it was only active above level ten wildy or something.

But that would defeat the purpose. :)

They are probably trying to keep nature prices up so that alching never again is profitable, because then there would be a mage cape explosion.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

No problem really for rcers, it just means the pkers get 2-3 seconds more chance to attack, if you're that bothered go on the east side of the river (I Runecraft in the abyss).

BAD news for green dragon killers (they aren't all gold farmers/autoers).

GOOD news for the experienced (read:good) Pkers.

Edit:fixed some awful spelling errors :wall:

The question here is why would they make such an update?!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

my god Jagex this is sooooooooo stupid <.< I can't belive they would be this dumb, Honestly they are just giving a free ride to stupid people who can't pk other pkers and have to pick on people who are just trying to train.

signature.png

because the wildy was built around player killing and not runecrafting

lol it is zamoraks land. and i think this is kind of gay honestly. especially for mage arena people who are trying to charge their god staff.

other then that, dont really care all that much.

my god Jagex this is sooooooooo stupid <.< I can't belive they would be this dumb, Honestly they are just giving a free ride to stupid people who can't pk other pkers and have to pick on people who are just trying to train.

The whole point of the wilderness is that its a player killing zone. It's meant to be dangerous and so you can't go in there and moan about being attacked by other players. Just because you're not Pking doesn't mean people who attack you are "picking" on you. You've made yourself an easy target and you only have yourself to blame if you get attacked and killed.

^Haha, he got owned.

This update brings positives and negatives. The positive is pkers can't run as easily if they're losing and this helps the fight against autoers.

The negative is that RC'ing is now a bit harder, Mage Arena just got harder to do and I predict we may see a rise in green dragonhide prices now that autoers can be killed easily and even legitimate players will be picked off at green dragons.

It will be interesting to see what Jagex do with this.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

because the wildy was built around player killing and not runecrafting

lol it is zamoraks land. and i think this is kind of gay honestly. especially for mage arena people who are trying to charge their god staff.

other then that, dont really care all that much.

*sorry to break the storyline* but...

Looks more like it's paul gower's land :roll:

:lol:

The wilderness is dangerous again?? oh noes. Wow this is pretty awesome for jagex to actually do this imo...why should a level 24 skeleton save you from a level 100

also, wait until the new toys start getting cheaper...the wilderness will be back in its true form soon 8-)

100 Combat

91 Strength

70 Defense

82 Attack

85 Magic =)