The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)

Outsanity

WOW!

Honestly, I thought that this thread would be a fail..

But man, was I wrong!? this is a well thought out suggestion.

And well done to editing those pictures.. amazing! Especially the cape.

but there 'might' be a problem,

the special digsite is a blue dot on the minimap is close to the one when wearing the same team cape as another. Since yesterdays update (15th, PvP) a clan member of a chat will show as purple, aswell the same colour as the normal digsites.

but other then that.. all the way support!

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Raawwwwrrrr.png

107.png

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

the special digsite is a blue dot on the minimap is close to the one when wearing the same team cape as another. Since yesterdays update (15th, PvP) a clan member of a chat will show as purple, aswell the same colour as the normal digsites.

Thanks for the support. As for your concern on the dots, they don't actually show up as blue dots on the map. I just used them to show you where they are located for the purposes of the guide.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

WOW!

Thanks for the support. As for your concern on the dots, they don't actually show up as blue dots on the map. I just used them to show you where they are located for the purposes of the guide.

oh, okay.. support!

nice to see someone who replys to there threads comments. ;)

Raawwwwrrrr.png

107.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.

Thx for reading lol.!

I supported already.

I just want to say i love it!

Altough i'm f2p.

But hey who knows mayby some parts could become f2p?

or f2p would have some positive changes.

Anyhow.! Well see <3:

Ilufyou.

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Well folks, during a tennis match on TV, when a player challenges a line call, a computer generated video is used to determine exactly where the ball landed. It appears to be very accurate, as they show millimeters on or off the line. How is ball flight and landing spot of a tennis ball determined in the player challenge replays shown on TV? Thank you so much in advance.

pixel competition

Well folks, during a tennis match on TV, when a player challenges a line call, a computer generated video is used to determine exactly where the ball landed. It appears to be very accurate, as they show millimeters on or off the line. How is ball flight and landing spot of a tennis ball determined in the player challenge replays shown on TV? Thank you so much in advance.

Um...is this related to my topic in any way or did you just decide to spam? lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Add me to the list or die!! :twisted:

Love the idea would really want to train it up (love the hunter part of it).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

amazingly well made! very nice job

im f2p but i would support it....

also a tiny suggestion maybe there should be some ancient types of armour made from rune etc that look diffrently from normal rune but same stats? maybe just for fun i dunno....

v49y88.png

This is incredibley well thought out! and with such great rewards this would instantly become a popular skill like hunter did. The fact that people can steal your rifts will make it difficult to level too, something challenging. I'd love to see this in runescape =D

And a suggestion for the summoning skill related area, prohaps a possible dinosaur corpse that you can dig up there? It could be used in summoning Like a "Corpral Rex" mabe?

Corpral Rex (79 summoning)

Items: Dinosaur corpse, crimson charm, 184 shards

Uses: Fighting (122 combat melee based), +3 Archaeology (scrolls), chance of making small and medium samples (6 spaces)

Anywho... I support =P

5edd9adde7.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

70+ all skills [|||||||||||||||||-------]

This is incredibley well thought out! and with such great rewards this would instantly become a popular skill like hunter did. The fact that people can steal your rifts will make it difficult to level too, something challenging. I'd love to see this in runescape =D

And a suggestion for the summoning skill related area, prohaps a possible dinosaur corpse that you can dig up there? It could be used in summoning Like a "Corpral Rex" mabe?

Corpral Rex (79 summoning)

Items: Dinosaur corpse, crimson charm, 184 shards

Uses: Fighting (122 combat melee based), +3 Archaeology (scrolls), chance of making small and medium samples (6 spaces)

Anywho... I support =P

I am actually thinking of ways to improve the skill even further and this is a nice little addition I have thought about. Thanks for the feedback. :)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png