How do you make your money?

Leoo

How do you make your money?

Thats the question to be answered in is thread. Just simply tell us how you make your money in RuneScape. Be specific and if you have more than one method, please feel free to submit all of them.

Also if you have anything to discuss or comment on, feel free again to do so.

Now I make money using Runecrafting using the Abbys. I double nature runes so thats quite an advantage. I sell them for 300gp+ each. (300k+ in 10-20 minutes).

I wc yews and magics...it may not be fast money but its good money. I also make prayer potions and i have a friend of mine to make s brews for me (i get all the supplies) and i usually sell those at 1-2k at a time. I also do a lot of fletching...even though its at 99 that doesnt mean that i cant still make money from it :)

Ssgoku_012.png

Ssgoku_012.png

ssgoku_012.png

Way way in the past I collected cow hides, then I mined silver, then I can't remember...Fast forward a couple years, I used to wc yews, now I just get it by monster drops, clues, and occiasinally mining rune when I need a large amount.

f2p pking, used to herbmerchant a little, made profit from herblore, barrows and d impling hunting sometimes, monster drops ...

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Well I mainly do DK's nowadays, I used to Barrows a lot but it is only worth it now if you get extremely lucky. Sometimes I'll combine two skills together if one needs money, like the money I get from 70 Runecrafting will be spent on 70 Herblore.

i spin flax. lots and lots of flax. also, you could try buyin gold necklaces form the jewelery shop in port sarim in world 45 for 45 gp. got to another world and sell them to the same shop for 113! i only made 7.5k but my friend made 85k!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well my original technique was Ali Morrisane and sell runes.

But now I don't have any money making techinques any more I can hope I get lucky with monsters,also I might try RC everyone on TipitChat says Runecrafting is the way to go.

mr__drunko.png

If the police arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

i don't really have a set money making technique (which would probably explain never having 300k :oops: ). my best way is selling white berries, since nobody seems to know a good way to get them without risktaking, and i'm a gambling addict (no, not really, i'm just not afraid to die in a game).

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.