Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

mutedagain.png

I Don't know what the [bleep] i did to deserve this. All i did was hop from 1 world to another and get muted for 2 days...

Jagex needs to read some [cabbage] more carefully seeing as this seems to be the 4th time i was banned/muted for some crap..

Main banned for RWT-Never talked to a mother [bleep]ing chinese farmer in my life+no evidence given

Muted for Encouraging others to break rules?- I called a kid a noob scammer for trying to scam after item lending was released.

Muted again on another account for telling a kid all Mods seem to be report hungry when around me-[cabbage] thats goto be true

Muted for...no evidence...?-I dont know wtf to say(now i see evidence, as shown below...i still dk wtf to say...)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Bacon told me the GE updated I went and put an offer in for a Royal Crown. Guess what I got overnight :)))))

100718122706.png

<3

Crowns are so close to crashing, trade it for what you can while you still can. Two days ago they were 45m, yesterday they were 25m, and today people are trying to sell for 12m.

[Hide=99 SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRR (Big Image)]

20pbzwp.jpg

Lol trolled (but yay got 5 untrimmed attack capes. NEVER getting a strength cape)

Also getting 92 Slayer today, 98 Hp tomorrow. RuneScape is going well. :thumbup:

[/hide]

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6470/mutedagain.png

I Don't know what the [bleep] i did to deserve this. All i did was hop from 1 world to another and get muted for 2 days...

Jagex needs to read some [cabbage] more carefully seeing as this seems to be the 4th time i was banned/muted for some crap..

Main banned for RWT-Never talked to a mother [bleep]ing chinese farmer in my life+no evidence given

Muted for Encouraging others to break rules?- I called a kid a noob scammer for trying to scam after item lending was released.

Muted again on another account for telling a kid all Mods seem to be report hungry when around me-[cabbage] thats goto be true

Muted for...no evidence...?-I dont know wtf to say(now i see evidence, as shown below...i still dk wtf to say...)

Well seeing as you are muted you can't say very much. :P

20pbzwp.jpg

Lol trolled (but yay got 5 untrimmed attack capes. NEVER getting a strength cape)

Also getting 92 Slayer today, 98 Hp tomorrow. RuneScape is going well. :thumbup:

[/hide]

Nice party you got there. Post the pics of the untrimmed + trimmed in inventory plas narb

C1Geq.png

16mhpxp.png

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

July-14-10122648AM-1.png

Only took 3 and a half years... :)

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

BoB after buying 71-91 herblore.

bankkw.png

Meh, I can work with it I guess.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

20pbzwp.jpg

[/hide]

Nice party you got there. Post the pics of the untrimmed + trimmed in inventory plas narb

synfh0.gif

2ef2qfb.png

Done and done! :thumbup:

Flareboy64. Only one person is allowed to get their second 99 as Strength at cows in Lumbridge per day. I already did it. :shame:

[hide]

20pbzwp.jpg

[/hide]

synfh0.gif

2ef2qfb.png

Done and done! :thumbup:

Flareboy64. Only one person is allowed to get their second 99 as Strength at cows in Lumbridge per day. I already did it. :shame:

[/hide]

Nicely done. I did the same with my Untrimmed Hp cape when I got my 99 melees. Now I'll be able to get 138 combat and run around with untrimmed hp cape. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

D: My bad.

[hide]

99 Theving

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Your bad indeed. King has the honour of 99 str on cows today. Please rollback your stats and get it tomorrow.

Bananas.

gsshard1.png

C1Geq.png

Your bad indeed. King has the honour of 99 str on cows today. Please rollback your stats and get it tomorrow.

I will try. :roll:

[hide]

99 Theving

[/hide]