Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

no, giant earth used scrolling the whole way...maybe a few peng points or lamps but he did not ls charms

Wait... Scrolling? Thats turning pouches into scrolls right? If so, that would have taken AGES. I've been scrolling unicorn pouches for about an hour and gotten about 5k summoning exp. :blink:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]quote name='My_Eggs' date='18 July 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1279415358' post='4395054']

no, giant earth used scrolling the whole way...maybe a few peng points or lamps but he did not ls charms

Wait... Scrolling? Thats turning pouches into scrolls right? If so, that would have taken AGES. I've been scrolling unicorn pouches for about an hour and gotten about 5k summoning exp. :blink:

[/hide]

No, he did use lootshare quite a bit. He did; Penguin points, lumbridge lamps (When you can do the jobs, discontinued), genie lamps, scrolls (Activating Cobra/Fruit Bat), making scrolls, ls Corp (Leech), ls mage giant rock crabs, ls cockroaches?, and other stuff I forget.

New rules, must have a picture!

100216180801g.png

^ I used to speculate Zaros is going to take the form of our characters, why else would he need you in one piece?

100216180801g.png

^ I used to speculate Zaros is going to take the form of our characters, why else would he need you in one piece?

It could just be he's going to use you in a future quest, and needs you alive to do it. I haven't progressed any further in this particular storyline, so sorry if I'm missing something.

Paragon.png

No, he did use lootshare quite a bit. He did; Penguin points, lumbridge lamps (When you can do the jobs, discontinued), genie lamps, scrolls (Activating Cobra/Fruit Bat), making scrolls, ls Corp (Leech), ls mage giant rock crabs, ls cockroaches?, and other stuff I forget.

[imghttp://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7646/100216180801g.png[/img]

I think you need atleast 55 prayer for corp

Jarkko.png

Well, I found "Zezima" again, and I started up the following train again. :grin:

zez2.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

battlerobes.png

Whoop whoop! [F2P FOG is a joke!]

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

[hide]091221204235.png[/hide]

Found it somewhere on my pc :D

I miss that snow. :(

This is what I get for trying to help someone, what has RS come too :thumbdown:

You were stealing his kills in the TzHaar caves? I'd be angry too. He was probably taking all the damage also.

Although he may have overreacted a little.

Id get annoyed as well. Though id end up potting then turmoiling. :P

alog2.png

Firecape 9/30, 60M Attack, 46M Hitpoints, a Whip & 16.1M split of Dragon claws today.

Going for 60M Strength next (thank god rapier has a strength option!)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

fire lighters are so undervalued. they can provide endless minuets of enjoyment... and confusion

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

fire lighters are so undervalued. they can provide endless minuets of enjoyment... and confusion

~~~legoman187~~~

Yeah if your a level 70 that just acquired membership. As soon as I get firelighters, I immediately drop them.

Honestly, who over level 120 uses them?

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

~~~legoman187~~~

Yeah if your a level 70 that just acquired membership. As soon as I get firelighters, I immediately drop them.

Honestly, who over level 120 uses them?

I'm 128 and I use them. I got bored, and found a bunch of colors in my bank. So I lit the catherby yew trees in blue, edgeville bank entrances in red, and the ge in purple. Only occured to me to screenshot the last one tho :(

Its 15 xp extra per log, and makes fun colors. Why not use them. Not like it takes you more then 30 seconds to use them anyway.

pere_grin.png

How do people sit like this?

sita.png

Dream spell on the Lunar spellbook

Oh, ok thanks.

After 10 dry ice strykewyrm tasks and no staff of light, the next 2 ice strykewyrm tasks I finally get one on each. Both on the same world, different days =D first pic I was just like, o about time. 2nd I was satisfied that my luck had caught up with me lol.

[hide]sol4pic.jpg

sol5pic.jpg[/hide]

2vuhgcn.png

Uncut crashed, ring still has street.

Uncut -> Ring = Free street? :o

Uncut onyx - GE min 15.9m

Onyx ring - GE mid 8.6m

Onyx ring - Street of about 35m

You lose 7.3m to get 26.4m street. A very expensive way to get street but yes you can do it this way, and it takes virtually no time (could get enough street for a divine in about two trips to the forge if you had the money for it).

[imghttp://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7646/100216180801g.png[/img]

I think you need atleast 55 prayer for corp

Probably another summon account I was thinking of. I think it's KBD for Giant Earth.