Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Pr0 rusher lmao. It started off I said I gsed this room and he asked why, so I said because of the altar.

l0l.png

He had like 10-15 deaths lmao. I got 44.6k exp at the end and when I asked what he got he didn't respond. Dungeon was like 50 minutes which is shortest large I've ever had, but long > losing all experience on deaths. For shadow forger boss all he did was run in with Wrath on over n over lol. He even threatening to quit at start because we were skilling by making runes.

The bottom two monkfishes are 2 pixels left of where they should be?

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Tried a solo medium. Fun and big.

firstsolomed.png

Not bad exp either.

60dung.png

I wonder, depending how quick you are, wuld solo medium be > ALL other ways to train?

[hide]Tried a solo medium. Fun and big.

firstsolomed.png

Not bad exp either.

60dung.png

[/hide]

I wonder, depending how quick you are, wuld solo medium be > ALL other ways to train?

I'm going to be doing rushes to 1-20 on 1-3, then c6 smalls for 20-25 and then 25-30 solo medium c6s

That's the best exp for me imo. Soloing at least.

C1Geq.png

firstsolomed.png

Not bad exp either.

60dung.png

[/hide]

I'm going to be doing rushes to 1-20 on 1-3, then c6 smalls for 20-25 and then 25-30 solo medium c6s

Solo meds are apparently 40-50K xp/hr at maxed prestige

However, larges are now probably consistently 20 minutes with pro teams and 40 with average teams

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Yesterday morning started with this..

WarriorRing10.png

Then last night started out with this on a lootshare trip with Everto Malum.

DragonHatchet19.png

Then he left to go to bed and I soloed some rex's and primes.

BerserkerRing6.png

After my Dks trip I decided I would barrows, I stayed up till like 6 in the morning down there and got these..

Guthanwarspear1.png

Veracshelmet2.png

Also got karils skirt but I didn't take a picture of it.

Low_C.png

firstsolomed.png

Not bad exp either.

60dung.png

[/hide]

Solo meds are apparently 40-50K xp/hr at maxed prestige

However, larges are now probably consistently 20 minutes with pro teams and 40 with average teams

Just did a large with dg elites, and it went rather slow. All of us were new to the update though, so I yes, it will probably be another 5-10 min faster than usual.

[hide]

[Hide=99 SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRR (Big Image)]

20pbzwp.jpg

Lol trolled (but yay got 5 untrimmed attack capes. NEVER getting a strength cape)

Also getting 92 Slayer today, 98 Hp tomorrow. RuneScape is going well. :thumbup:

[/hide]

Nice party you got there. Post the pics of the untrimmed + trimmed in inventory plas narb

synfh0.gif

2ef2qfb.png

Done and done! :thumbup:

Flareboy64. Only one person is allowed to get their second 99 as Strength at cows in Lumbridge per day. I already did it. :shame:

[/hide]

Nicely done. I did the same with my Untrimmed Hp cape when I got my 99 melees. Now I'll be able to get 138 combat and run around with untrimmed hp cape. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Won't your cape trim once you get another 99? Or do you have to keep dropping it and telegrabbing it?

Also, I didnt think you could use lamps on members skills in non members worlds, so how are you gonna get 99 sum?

Yes it'll trim, so yes, I have to keep dropping it and telegrabbing it. No, you can't use lamps on members skills on f2p worlds, so you die there and your untrimmed cape goes into your grave, you go to p2p, get 99 summon, go back to f2p, and telegrab the cape from your grave. However, I don't even need 99 summon seeing as how you can get 138 combat with 98 summon and 96 prayer.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Time for another exciting round of spot the glitch. :razz:

58094348.png

Are you soloing a small? If so I don't think you should be able to restore that many prayer points at an altar.

I was soloing a med after which a little while later my browser crashed and there was no option or way to rejoin the dung and I had to start all over again. >.<

Time for another exciting round of spot the glitch. :razz:

58094348.png

Are you soloing a small? If so I don't think you should be able to restore that many prayer points at an altar.

I was soloing a med after which a little while later my browser crashed and there was no option or way to rejoin the dung and I had to start all over again. >.<

What was the clue ? :unsure:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png