Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

rigour.png

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

1112z.png

Uh, Bruno strikes again? :P

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

could that be abused (like having all macaws use scrolls at once) or it it just cosmetic?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

could that be abused (like having all macaws use scrolls at once) or it it just cosmetic?

Well if the game recognises that theres 7 familiars it'd use 7 scrolls so I really doubt there's any gain in there, but It'd be cosmetic or it'd be an immediate fix

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Well if the game recognises that theres 7 familiars it'd use 7 scrolls so I really doubt there's any gain in there, but It'd be cosmetic or it'd be an immediate fix

No, the game mechanics doesn't allow that. Basically the familiars are nulled, so they will follow you, and fight (defend) for you, but the BoB/scroll abilities all disappear.

If this isn't my biggest pk to date... and most suprising... idk what is.

skipdandy.png

This was a few days ago btw. I wish I had vidded.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I accidentely the snow.

picture5444.png

You broked it :shame:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

At first I figured it would be done with bug abuse. Nah, Jagex did it. This is why stat resets don't work as planned. (I've heard this player as well as a lot of resetted accounts will be banned soon though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSzbqfHSHKk

Turmoil is possible at 33 def at the lowest right now due to quests but thanks to the reset this guy has it at 10 defence. I do believe he is not the only one as well.

He also has barrows gloves and I believe he has lunars.

Good fight flawed system. If they want to implement this they need to remove quests or something too.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

At first I figured it would be done with bug abuse. Nah, Jagex did it. This is why stat resets don't work as planned. (I've heard this player as well as a lot of resetted accounts will be banned soon though)

Turmoil is possible at 33 def at the lowest right now due to quests but thanks to the reset this guy has it at 10 defence. I do believe he is not the only one as well.

Good fight flawed system. If they want to implement this they need to remove quests or something too.

That guy is already banned, I think

29017894.png

The pigs have gotten into the mud patch.

mudonthstalls.png

OH NOES THE PIGS HAVE GOTTEN ALL OVER THE STALLS Now the wine tastes like dirt...

EDIT:

mudiseverywere.png

wtf, graphical glitch land...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

That's so stupid, ban him for pking when he wasnt the one to reset his def. If you're going to ban somebody ban them straight away, don't give him a huge advantage over others and THEN ban them for using it. Dumb Jagex.

Quagsire.png

That's so stupid, ban him for pking when he wasnt the one to reset his def. If you're going to ban somebody ban them straight away, don't give him a huge advantage over others and THEN ban them for using it. Dumb Jagex.

Since when has Jagex ever acted like they had any common sense? If they did, they wouldn't keep making STUPID fixes to crap nobody asked for, like the Achievement Unlocked butchery of the AD system and the horrid drop system.

td2sig.jpg