Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

"one week where I had school assignments all week though so I wasn't on RS at all."

(den after his 99's post. Failed to quote it properly so i have got it edited just like this.)

Pssh, you were too busy watching me playing runescape during schooltime, Therefore you missed out on everything we learned in class:p

I'll try teach you the skills of multitasking, so you can be like me:p

Moral: If you didn't play in class, I wouldn't have to make sure you aren't going around breaking rulez. ;)

Unspam: I logged in to this. 10 seconds later I lost connection and couldn't log on for a few minutes because " Your account is currently logged in."

post04.png

Moral: If you didn't play in class, I wouldn't have to make sure you aren't going around breaking rulez. ;)

What are you trying to insinuate? Do you say i'm going around breaking the rules?:P

Good work from a moderator, but still. Worthless work, because i don't break the rules ;) and i can still get what the teacher is saying compared to you xD

10-11-28094349.png

1 hour of mining with JuJu pots and the alch method.

1472 total ores

642 banked with juju sprites

830 alched

95,680 total xp in 1 hour (without any other boosters besides lava titan), while making a slight profit. Sprites don't really "speed up" the mining per-say, they only make it easier since you never to drop since you don't get overwhelmed by ores. Add BA horn in there and you could be easily talking several thousand xp an hour, though BA horn would drain fairly quick.

Im loving these new pots. ^.^

O, nice being 1 ahead of me

damn con is a wristsore even with mousekeys, can only do 200k exp before i feel like taking a break

I know how it feels, just did 80-90 con. I used sc hammers for the last lvl cause I was sick of it. Right now I'm opening zombie jars, and keeping the bones for the next xp weekend. 90-99 in an hour or 2 :-)

dhe55h.png

Latest elite. :thumbup:

Oo nice! Ancient body looks really sweet, I got it from my first elite, it was only worth 400k at the time :lol:

I just finished another elite and got 250k :thumbdown:

What a coincidence, this was my latest elite

elite1.png

:)

What a coincidence, i just bought these:

101128105029.png

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

and i can still get what the teacher is saying compared to you xD

I listen to what i want to listen to. Dun troll me bro. This is a picture thread btw. ;)

Just got this:

62267278.png

dhe55h.png

Latest elite. :thumbup:

Oo nice! Ancient body looks really sweet, I got it from my first elite, it was only worth 400k at the time :lol:

I just finished another elite and got 250k :thumbdown:

What a coincidence, this was my latest elite

elite1.png

:)

What a coincidence, i just bought these:

101128105029.png

Looks like you're going to bed with those purple hides.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[spoiler=lvl ups]101126170338.png

101127181050y.png

101128135028.png

Weeeee I still need 3m so I can use whip on controlled till max melees. :P

Well I want to get a rapier on this acc at some point.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

^the reason things like this get shut down is because people brag about it on youtube. They will be banned and then there was no reason to do any of it. The catcher of criminals is stupidity. Grats to all on yalls most recent achievements.

wessan.png

^the reason things like this get shut down is because people brag about it on youtube. They will be banned and then there was no reason to do any of it. The catcher of criminals is stupidity. Grats to all on yalls most recent achievements.

on that note...

Too dumb to live

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Associated with these people, Bruno?

No, I have one of them added though.

@ Dung glitch: That's what I used to get yak in dung (when it was patched to the point that you could only re-enter with items in your familiar..which got patched the day after I found it). I could have been the first to noclip in years if I had just found it earlier..

XP glitch was reborned, after theirs was patched, using group gatestones to tele to the previous dungeon lol.

Fire cape at 1 prayer is still possible.

PS: You guys seriously overestimate me lol.

the 10,000 USD they made says otherwise

Associated with these people, Bruno?

No, I have one of them added though.

@ Dung glitch: That's what I used to get yak in dung (when it was patched to the point that you could only re-enter with items in your familiar..which got patched the day after I found it). I could have been the first to noclip in years if I had just found it earlier..

XP glitch was reborned, after theirs was patched, using group gatestones to tele to the previous dungeon lol.

Fire cape at 1 prayer is still possible.

PS: You guys seriously overestimate me lol.

It isn't that, I just know you have or had similar interests to them(exploiting jagex's stupidity). Whether they're better at it or do it to a further extent has nothing to do with the matter.

@ guy a few posts up, this video was filmed a while ago according to Hej.(Guy who posted it) and most accounts are now banned anyway.

Also, the extreme amount of bank irl as Bladewing said is sure enough to compensate for a few banned accounts.

I'm sure most of their accounts are made simply to glitch anyway.

2922mg9.png

1 Cs 1 solo today. Alog pic doesn't show days played because I wasn't logged in.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

2cgmqtg.jpg

KEWL

EDIT:

2mga8sx.jpg

KEWL-er

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

at last, i've accomplished yet another of my goals :D to be at my lvl this isn't so great anymore, but still :D

85slay.png

I actually kept track also of all of my loots from 84-85 slay :) also equals one week of slayer:D this is worth about 13m, i will get exact numbers once i sell them.

looting.png