Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

banklooot.png

"PKed" the Claws, Fury, Zerker Ring and Whip in my inventory (as well as the 500 deaths, I missed the astrals, d boots and cash on the ground just because I ran out as fast as I humanly could.)

Here's the back story.

Guy sitting around in a Chaotic Maul and Full Torva, bragging to the lower levels and basically thinking he was the most awesome player in Runescape because he could sit in the wildy on 1.5K LP with no protect prays on with full torva.

I pointed out that Torva wasn't that expensive anyway, and he told me that I didn't know anything about Nex (lol?) and that I should just shut up.

So I banked, and thought "Hmmm, how can I get to this guy?" I withdrew my D Claws, Ring of Vigour, Korasi, and some other gear (D boots, B gloves, A random skillcape because I had been too lazy to get my Ardy/Fire back,) and wondered whether I should try to get this guy in Bandos (high risk,) or in Prossy (lower risk, but with the added benifit of being able to rush with Soul Split on and to be able to Vengeance combo him. I eventually decided on prossy - I was doing this for fun after all, because someone in Torva is unkillable, right?

I run back to the wild, see him sitting, still chatting up the newbie looters, and I attempted to rush him a good 10 times (I don't mind if you don't like rushers - I normally don't do it, plus I was no-honoring because I didn't like his attitude, and besides, what are the odds of actually successfully rushing someone on like 1.5K LP?), using dragon claws to korasi with Soul Split on, and failing each and every time. With each failed attempt, he got more and more cocky, but I persisted.

Last attempt, half past midnight, I want to sleep, but I drag myself back for one last effort. I hit a 410 xp claw spec, then switched to korasi and hit 510 damage, but he was still at about 300 LP. The guy turns around, smacks me a 550 with his maul, triggers my Vengeance, kills himself, and I'm just left sitting there with a steaming pile of loot on the ground.

35M Pked in total - not much money to me (because I Nex quite a bit,) but a story I'll remember forever.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

ha ha, good job. i normaly disapprove of rushers too, but he was asking for it, lol. Remember kids, you can die at ANY TIME in the wildy!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i dont mind rushers, and if they are asking for it like him its even better, well done

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i dont mind rushers, and if they are asking for it like him its even better, well done

I agree with this. Standing there saying "Hurr Durr I have Torva so I can't be rushed" is calling for karma. Karma is what he got! Well done!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Is this new? And what is the point of it? Basically, after I cleared my MTk for this week I duel ringed to castle wars and attempted to grind my nests to be told what you see in the picture.. Just never noticed this before. Also my turmoil level pic from ages ago.

mbn3b6.png

8wmedd.png

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Is this new? And what is the point of it? Basically, after I cleared my MTk for this week I duel ringed to castle wars and attempted to grind my nests to be told what you see in the picture.. Just never noticed this before. Also my turmoil level pic from ages ago.

mbn3b6.png

Damn. I didn't quite expect them to take that "no non-combat stuff at castle wars"-thing that far

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

This was risky...

21baw.png

was staking my bank (50M)

Now I'm at 147M :)

2 berserker rings, 1 visage, 1 whip and alot of staking luck has brought my bank from 17m(yesterday) and now my bank is at it's all-time high! ;D

Chonabis.png

son kid kid son kid son son kid son kid son son son osn kid kid son kid

110707133251.png

(vid up soon)

worst kill tho, i had a 45 minute one that i screwed up at the very very end, due to bad ping and a bad lure, this kill was 70 minutes and absolutely horrible

ill probably put on this vid, but i would realy rather put up a 45 minute 2/2 perfect lures, not 1/2 perfect lures

seriously 40% of my hits, it click attand, click walk back, and i wouldnt attack at all because the ping was so bad, so i lost a huge chunk of dps because lots of my attacks didnt even attack

due to this, at the 60 minute mark i ran out or prayer and ovl, making the last 3k dmg take a whole 10 minutes -.-

a_final_name.png

son kid kid son kid son son kid son kid son son son osn kid kid son kid

-snip-

(vid up soon)

worst kill tho, i had a 45 minute one that i screwed up at the very very end, due to bad ping and a bad lure, this kill was 70 minutes and absolutely horrible

ill probably put on this vid, but i would realy rather put up a 45 minute 2/2 perfect lures, not 1/2 perfect lures

seriously 40% of my hits, it click attand, click walk back, and i wouldnt attack at all because the ping was so bad, so i lost a huge chunk of dps because lots of my attacks didnt even attack

due to this, at the 60 minute mark i ran out or prayer and ovl, making the last 3k dmg take a whole 10 minutes -.-

Wow, nice job! So it's official, Nex is soloable? I wonder if Woox was the first. Just recently found out he didn't quit after all, what a drama queen.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Wow, nice job! So it's official, Nex is soloable? I wonder if Woox was the first. Just recently found out he didn't quit after all, what a drama queen.

He definitely wasn't first as there were glitch solos(or glitch+1 solos) in the first week, while woox was still trying trio and eventually duo. I wouldn't be too confident posting vids, though, as jagex has before punished players for exploitation of glitches(sara gwd, for example), and this is the same thing. No legit solo, yet, and with current methods, it's still impossible(because of blood and zaros form).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

So, taking advantage of the multiple bots that must have been broken due to the recent crash, i decided to hit up frosts. And I'm glad i did.

vissyfromfrostdragons.png

This is most likely the first drop i've gotten that has been solo and above 10M worth. I've gotten 2 BCP drops before that were mine, but that was during a FFA split. Needless to say; my day = made.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

screenshot20110707at104j.png

support

Last post doesn't surprise me. was well obvious before he became the tank he was.

I forgot to take the screeny at the time but I was trying to level up my pure in SoS whilst its riddled with bots. One must have bugged out because it equipped that Dwarven Army Axe and trying to kill an Anoku with it while hitting then running around like a mis-click.

tl;dr - It died and I got a free whip and rune boots+kite.

Popoto.~<3

27zhshc.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.