Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Hey guys i'm new to the Tip.It community so i thought i'd post a pic of me saying hi :)

Heytipit.jpg

I'm there because i need to get a few combat levels and the charms are pretty nice too (currently got 60 summoning banked)

First Post!!

Click my Signature to see what I've been up to...

Jake_Da_Man.png

My Capes in order: Woodcutting-cape-%28t%29-inv.pngMining-cape-%28t%29-inv.png

Hey guys i'm new to the Tip.It community so i thought i'd post a pic of me saying hi :)

Heytipit.jpg

I'm there because i need to get a few combat levels and the charms are pretty nice too (currently got 60 summoning banked)

First Post!!

If you wanna get charms, slayer is the way to go. Welcome!

nospam

so new soul wars pet = srs business = even more stacking at soul wars.... which means i can't beat so i'd better join em...

110801203837.png

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

rangerboots2.png

You mad?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

After decades a year of gathering charms and getting 93-98 Summoning super quickly,summoning98.png

I am having a party (Yes, a party, xp-waste ftw :D) for my 99 Summoning and Mage! :thumbsup:

doublepartyinvite.png

Click the pic for the thread with moar details. [/advert]

Tyvm for your support everyone <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I don't care what sigil i get, but hopefully it wont take half a year aha. The fc/cc is sigilpl0x. Its 120cb for melee, or 90+ range. its 24/7, anyone who meets the requirement is welcome to come along :)

Btw, whos Animal??

PSS,

110731235013.png

rarer than sigil? :L

Not to sound rude or whatever, but why don't you post a picture when you actually get a god damn sigil.

110722140325.png

patr1ckotg1.png

trollin01.png

most people i meet while slaying are nicer

To be fair you are a huge noob <3:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

train dat str nub

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?