Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Effigyfromcockroachs.jpg

Umm...

I think you are saving your screenshots as the wrong file type. Try .png next time.

And that's an ancient effigy, you solve 4 stages and at the end you get a lamp worth a big chunk of XP.

If you don't have 91/93/95/97 in any of the required levels you can use the request assistance feature to solve them.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Effigyfromcockroachs.jpg

Umm...

I think you are saving your screenshots as the wrong file type. Try .png next time.

And that's an ancient effigy, you solve 4 stages and at the end you get a lamp worth a big chunk of XP.

If you don't have 91/93/95/97 in any of the required levels you can use the request assistance feature to solve them.

Is that why my quality is really poor? I was wondering about that lol. And i know what an effigy is, i just wasn't expecting to get one from a cockroach lol :)

Click my Signature to see what I've been up to...

Jake_Da_Man.png

My Capes in order: Woodcutting-cape-%28t%29-inv.pngMining-cape-%28t%29-inv.png

Effigyfromcockroachs.jpg

Umm...

Is that why my quality is really poor? I was wondering about that lol. And i know what an effigy is, i just wasn't expecting to get one from a cockroach lol :)

I've got effigies from pyrefiends when I was on my pure (pyrefiends are only level 44 or something low like that).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Effigyfromcockroachs.jpg

Umm...

I've got effigies from pyrefiends when I was on my pure (pyrefiends are only level 44 or something low like that).

I got an effigy from bandos KC once, it was either one of the really nooby goblins (like level 5) or a hobgoblin level 28 or something low like that. I was surprised.

unspam, don't think I posted this:

90farm.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Indeed, jpeg may seem small, but png files aren't that much bigger (if they're not smaller), and have a massive increase in quality!

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Indeed, jpeg may seem small, but png files aren't that much bigger (if they're not smaller), and have a massive increase in quality!

Click my Signature to see what I've been up to...

Jake_Da_Man.png

My Capes in order: Woodcutting-cape-%28t%29-inv.pngMining-cape-%28t%29-inv.png

I haven't trained farming for a long time. After recently gaining some hunter levels and getting some ugene seeds for farming potions I decided to get back into farming. My first run after getting farming potions this happens at the very end:

connectionfail.png

Could have gotten a lot more Ugene herbs for making more farming potions, but thanks to disconnecting at the end there I only got 7 from that patch (got 20 from the other patch thanks to the farming potion). Oh well, 70 farming potions should last me for a while. Should be getting 80 farming later tonight. :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

ifs6mq.png

wish i had the money to buy the stuff for 92/95

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Effigyfromcockroachs.jpg

Umm...

Merely depends on what software you're using to save the screenshot. MS Paint... Yeah, you're better off using PNG. Anything else, JPG works.

09144a99bb.png

remotefarming.png

For some reason I lost my motivation I had for fishing, and now I've gone crazy with farming. Went from 76 or 77 (I can't remember where it was at) to just about 80 (40k exp away and counting) in about a day and a half. I want 85 so bad.

I used to hate farming so much, but lately I've been enjoying it. I do herb, bush, and tree runs as often as possible. Between runs I've been spending my time at Livid Farm or fishing a little bit.

98firemaking.png

On the final stretch now :)

Started down here in Dink lair at 93 firemaking and I swear I haven't gotten bored. The free ugune seeds don't hurt either. :D

How do you get ugune seeds from their? I've spent nearly 6k points and only gotten blossom seeds. I tried the option for buying fruit, the seeds, and a mix. Not 1 ugune seed or any other type of seed besides blossoms.

110802162725.png

99firemaking.png

Party what party?

My first ever non combat 99 :D

Oh and as for the ugune comment I only ever cash in when I've capped favour, doing only the seed+pouch option, and I usually get a decent mix of herb seeds, along with blossoms, berries, and fruit trees (apple banana and orange only). Not usually a large amount of herb seeds, I'd say 1-3 ugune per max cash in.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

99firemaking.png

Party what party?

My first ever non combat 99 :D

Oh and as for the ugune comment I only ever cash in when I've capped favour, doing only the seed+pouch option, and I usually get a decent mix of herb seeds, along with blossoms, berries, and fruit trees (apple banana and orange only). Not usually a large amount of herb seeds, I'd say 1-3 ugune per max cash in.

Parties or announcing 99s are for noobs.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Started off today by getting this.

93slayer.png

Got my first Dragon Spear drop on my first task of Ice Strykes.

dragonspeardrop.png

Also got 99 defence today. :thumbup:

99def.png

Bound primal gaunts shortly afterward. Been a good day. :^_^:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide=bad language]110804014141.png[/hide]

Even here? :(

Edited by obfuscator
added hide tags

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Decided to do some staking. Staked 1M, won, staked 2M, won, staked 5M, won. Decided I was on a winning streak and wanted to do a bit larger of a stake, so I staked 20M, lost. Went back to small stakes again, staked 1M, won, staked 1.5M, won, decided to go a bit bigger again, staked 10M, lost. Apparently I can win small stakes, but if I go anywhere near staking my cash pile, I lose. Cleaned now, so I closed my laptop without logging out. Opened it back up about an hour later and this happened:

fredp.png

I'm not Fred.... Lol, wierd bug.

Thinkin about quitting, not sure though. Bank is worth like 450k right now but I want to get 2300 total (10 levels away), and I really want to get a max cape (quite a ways away still, with some costly skills left (construction, crafting, smithing)).

you should td with me :> id split ffa

unspam:

my bank and levels under 2 years ago.

2lxzh92.png

funny how one of those rares is like double that total now o: (dont have em anymore)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

110804160220.png

I'm not complaining.

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P