Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

A moat.Leading to a waterfall.Thats like a swimming pool leading to Mars.How're you going to dig a moat,dig to a waterfall,dig from a river to the moat and let it fill without dying anyway?

Not a muman made moat. For example, at niarga falls there is a nifty little island right by the falls called goat island. No way to get across without a bridge. We get on that, and we're set.

If thousands of zombies were coming at us, some would come in further upstream would hit the island.

zombieb.jpg

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A moat.Leading to a waterfall.Thats like a swimming pool leading to Mars.How're you going to dig a moat,dig to a waterfall,dig from a river to the moat and let it fill without dying anyway?

Not a muman made moat. For example, at niarga falls there is a nifty little island right by the falls called goat island. No way to get across without a bridge. We get on that, and we're set.

If thousands of zombies were coming at us, some would come in further upstream would hit the island.

zombieb.jpg

put a wall there?

Would you consider making me a pixel sig?

Still,moats are not great.Zombies in the water would infect fish,which,being isolated on an island,would soon enough become our only food.Also,the water would be infected.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Damn mumans can't build a decent goalpost, of course they're not going to build the moat. We need people for that. And what do you plan to do once you get onto that tiny island?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Would you consider making me a pixel sig?

Still,moats are not great.Zombies in the water would infect fish,which,being isolated on an island,would soon enough become our only food.Also,the water would be infected.

Bring a helichopper if we completly run out of resources, and I think the water would be moving too fast to get infected.

And lenin-Wait till someone manages to completly wipe out the infection. We will be, in the mean time, chillin' on our island 8-)

And lenin-Wait till someone manages to completly wipe out the infection. We will be, in the mean time, chillin' on our island 8-)

Eating.....?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Eating.....?

I'd assume fish, or trolls.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Well, new idea then:

We get a fleet of hot air balloons (pretty common in my area) like 6-7. All would have storage spots loaded with gas and food. We use binoculars to check for ground zombies, land, resupply, and stay on land for 1-2 weeks max.

No. Just, no.

Zeppelins!! That would be awesome. Plus, I don't think you can actually steer a hot air balloon, can you?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Well, new idea then:

We get a fleet of hot air balloons (pretty common in my area) like 6-7. All would have storage spots loaded with gas and food. We use binoculars to check for ground zombies, land, resupply, and stay on land for 1-2 weeks max.

No. Just, no.

Zeppelins!! That would be awesome. Plus, I don't think you can actually steer a hot air balloon, can you?

You could, but only if you were really good. Zeppelins would work though. You dont honestly need to steer though, we just look down: If there's zombies, keep going, if there isn't, land.

Maybe you wouldn't need to steer, but then how would you get to your stashes? Luck? Then comes the situation of you needing to resupply, but can't because you haven't floated over a supply cache in too long. Maybe if everyone went to one side of the basket....

Still, though, zeppelins are awesome. And have larger gondolas.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Well, new idea then:

No. Just, no.

You could, but only if you were really good. Zeppelins would work though. You dont honestly need to steer though, we just look down: If there's zombies, keep going, if there isn't, land.

Maybe you wouldn't need to steer, but then how would you get to your stashes? Luck? Then comes the situation of you needing to resupply, but can't because you haven't floated over a supply cache in too long. Maybe if everyone went to one side of the basket....

Still, though, zeppelins are awesome. And have larger gondolas.

Get to work finding a few zeppelins then, once you've got them we'll continue this idea.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

What about a tree house in the Red Wood Forests of California? It would take weeks to build, but nothing gets up there without a ladder (roll up rope)

That would be a pretty good idea, really. Those things are freaking huge, somewhere around 50-100 feet tall on average? I can only really think of a few problems; 1) fires could own your entire area if you're unlucky, 2) food's going to be a very big problem, 3) I imagine that building this is going to be a very big problem with all the people protecting the area's trees, and 4) if someone DOES manage to get into your base, you're basically screwed without some means of quick escape. Care to address these?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Yah, I have some trees in my backyard that are close to 100 ft tall.

If I remember right, fires in redwoods burn inside of the trees, rather than the outside, so it would still be a threat, but we would be able to get out in time. And if a zombie gets into the base in the trees, we do the unthinkable. Shoot them. Or smash them. Whatever.

Zeppelins would be pretty sweet, but I think they would be better for escaping or clearing areas than living in. Like, you could fill a zeppelin with snipers, and they would be completely safe.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

What about a tree house in the Red Wood Forests of California? It would take weeks to build, but nothing gets up there without a ladder (roll up rope)

That would be a pretty good idea, really. Those things are freaking huge, somewhere around 50-100 feet tall on average? I can only really think of a few problems; 1) fires could own your entire area if you're unlucky, 2) food's going to be a very big problem, 3) I imagine that building this is going to be a very big problem with all the people protecting the area's trees, and 4) if someone DOES manage to get into your base, you're basically screwed without some means of quick escape. Care to address these?

Food? Really? It's a redwood forest for Pete's sake. Forest, meaning tons of flora and fauna, all ripe for the eatin'.

And all the people protecting the trees will be dead, either zombified or eaten while tied to a tree.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Food? Really? It's a redwood forest for Pete's sake. Forest, meaning tons of flora and fauna, all ripe for the eatin'.

And all the people protecting the trees will be dead, either zombified or eaten while tied to a tree.

we need meat, protein. Mabye it's found in bark...?

Grubs are high in protein :twss:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

And bacteria. Again, if we just bring bees for honey...That has everything needed to sustain life, though we would need to supply them with flowers.

And bacteria. Again, if we just bring bees for honey...That has everything needed to sustain life, though we would need to supply them with flowers.

We shall let them run wild in the forest, thus they will find flowers, and start a few hives. Make sure you don't forget the queens.

I love how now we're bringing more easily infected,smaller beings with us.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What sort of appeal would BEES have for the zombie horde? Besides, there's 3 flaws in your reasoning; 1) how would they get infected, 2) is it even possible for anything besides humans to contract the zombie plague, and 3) how would a ZOMBIE catch bees? I'm presuming that you're keeping the hives substantially high off the ground that nobody on the ground could get to them without climbing equipment.

You also still have yet to explain to me just how you plan on doing this. A fairly high tree fortress would take a very long time to even get started on. Presuming that you have the average advance warning of 2-3 days (or even a full month, if you want to push it, unlikely with Cali's population), how do you plan on building it AND keeping safe while doing so? Hell, for that matter, where are you getting the materials? I don't think you can process redwood into materials THAT fast.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Why couldn't we just get a truck load of supplies and go to a football field and set a base in the middle of the field? Add auto guns at all the entrances, if they breach that they have to go through the entrances at the steps which we would have turrent infront of, If they breach that then we fall back to the center field inside of our fort and unload.

I know many fields have underground entrances in the fields, so if they ge that point we just go in it and then set the area ontop on fire. If they still follow we just shoot and run.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Surely if a zombie bit a bee, it wouldn't be able to fly?

Oh, as too above: I really don't feel like living my life on a football field. Then again.... FOOTBALL!

Oh, as too above: I really don't feel like living my life on a football field. Then again.... FOOTBALL!

If a zombie bit a bee, the bee would die....

If a zombie bit a bee, the bee would die....

Well, it would be re-animated as a zombie bee, would it not? Either way, no threat, as it's wings would be crunched