Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't my photo but its pretty cool, its my great great grandfather's, and its resently been refound. There are only 3 hardcopies of it left(a 1980s copy of the orginal which was taken est. 1876, the orginal is presumed to be destroyed, and 2 versions I printed out), and 1 of his wife(a copy of her portrait, which is possibely destroyed).

Profession Summary:

He was an important judge (in some records his title translates to grand judge or lord judge) in his time peiod in Lebanon, who was considered a type of "lord", he used his power with wisdom, and tried to uphold justice as best he could, he mainly tried to keep the turks and muslims from forming a group to kill the christians, especially since rise in tensions between maronites and muslims after the ottoman collapse.

He loved his first wife and she bore him 12 children but death took her from him, and he married his wife's sister to help him out with the children but she turned out to be a *****.

Life Span:

1836-1926(?)

His death might be listed eariler then it happened(might be an est.), because his sons fled under his instruction and contact was not easy. Also, this number has been translated from the arabic alphabet into english and overtime the orginal account was lost.

Lebanon area

Religion:

Maronite(Eastern Christian)

Name:

On his photo it says (in arabic of course):

Lord Mikhail Shami

The photo:

MichelShami1.jpg

Kind of who I aspire to be like from the accounts I've heard of him.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

[hide=Homecoming]n1123410024300281333821kk9.jpg

I'm on the left[/hide]

[hide=Wii boxing my friend]n1123410031300298573622dg0.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Me on top of a mountain]n6659902907700174211qq8.jpg[/hide]

WAAA UGA IS GINGER!!!!1111

Good thing I <3: Gingers :D

Not quite the reaction I was expecting, lol. :P

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Here's me a week or so ago. My hair is now shorter and manageable :P

mezw9.gif

First person to say they expected a girl, or me to be older than 14 gets a boot in the face ;)

holy heck your a guy????????????? :XD:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

mezw9.gif

First person to say they expected a girl, or me to be older than 14 gets a boot in the face ;)

holy heck your a guy????????????? :XD:

Exactly:thought you were a sixteen year-old chick.Boot Unor though,he said it first :XD:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

[imghttp]

*Waits on boot in the face* No, not because of the age. :XD:

Satenza, I can't wait to see a picture from you. You're always so stylefull, smart and sophisticated. You can't be bad looking. I bet you're good looking in a special, unique kind of way. I got this vision that you look incredibly classy, not at all like other people your age. And that you got brown hair, and you got a very smooth skin, with a thin "Ihaven'tshavedforoneortwodays" kind of beard. You know what I mean, I just can't get to the right word. I am most likely completely wrong, but that's just how I imagine you.

How can i possibly live up to that? :P

Steee.png

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

DAYUM.

I just had another look around and saw Misplacedme's pic. I expected to see a woman; probably around her 20s, wearing glasses with lovely long hair.

Hey, I got the glasses part right!

Please don't hurt me :uhh:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I just had another look around and saw Misplacedme's pic. I expected to see a woman; probably around her 20s, wearing glasses with lovely long hair.

Hey, I got the glasses part right!

I expected him to be a guy but only because i've seen him on rs before. :XD:

Tbh he looks a lot older than 14 in the picture >_>

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape