Homosexuality - Gay Bashing?

deloriagod

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now you are either looking like an [wagon], or I just speak differently from you.

What I mean is like strong feelings, like love, get it?

Dude there is a big difference between sexual attraction and just attraction. (you like someone as a friend, or something).

It's a lot different and isn't what this thread is really about.

erkid"]Just don't hit on me and i'm fine.

Don't flatter yourself.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Even though I fancy both sexes, I slightly still prefer men.

That's actually an interesting point. Some people are 100% straight, others are 100% gay. There are, however, people who are in the middle. This is just a little fact I heard and I have no statistics (however I'll go look) but quite often people are neither 100% straight nor 100% gay. It's interesting becuause we most often think of people either being gay or straight and imagine nothing in between (and no, I don't mean everyone else is bi).

I suspect there is such thing as a "100%" straight/gay, but I'm sure that many of the self-appointed straights/gays are actually bisexual (in the sense that there is a level of attraction to both sexes) and choose not to admit it.

There's a general misconception that bisexual always means exactly "in the middle" in terms of preference. Most bis I know tend to prefer one sex over another.

Just speculation, though... :)

I'm not only implying that gay people favor one sex over another, I'm saying that all straight people do too. And yes, I do agree there is such a thing as 100% straight/gay but the point I'm trying to make is that we usually only think in terms of straight/gay and I'm trying to say that there a lot more variations.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

One God made everyone yes but you shot yourself in the foot...If god made everyone he made bi/gay.

Two im Christian, I'm bi...Nothing wrong with it the bible is a guideline not the last words...

With due respect I do not believe that it is possible for one to genuinely be Christian, know what the Bible says, and still reject the Bible as God's word (and consiquentially the highest possible authority in matters of ethics). Any two of those three statements can be true of a person but not all three at the same time by the same person. However that is somewhat off topic and beyond this I have no intention of defending that possition here.

I am well aware that my possition is unpopular, however let me attempt to reclarify. Homosexuality, like many things in human affairs, is not God's intended plan; it is a biproduct of the fall and a corruption of what was intended. "All have sinned and fallen short the glory of God." You, me, everybody. Don't ask me how it is possible that God is who HE is and yet the world is imperfect... I have no idea. However the fact that such is the case does not necessarilly mean, as you seem to believe, that God is behind the imperfections in the world. All that is necessarilly true is that God allows them for some reason. In the specific instance that is being discussed this means that God is not necessarilly behind homosexuality any more then he is necessarilly behind adultry, murder, theft, or any of the other actions that are frowned upon by HIS Book. All that it has to mean is that God allows them to exist.

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis

I have nothing against homosexuals. One of my friends is homosexual. However, surely certain homosexuals who choose to force there belief on others (e.g. forcing people to accept homosexuality) are no better than the people who oppress homosexuals. Because some homosexuals oppress people who opress homosexuals.

Hope you understand that, the amount i said homosexual in that comment was a smidge too much.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I have nothing against homosexuals. One of my friends is homosexual. However, surely certain homosexuals who choose to force there belief on others (e.g. forcing people to accept homosexuality) are no better than the people who oppress homosexuals. Because some homosexuals oppress people who opress homosexuals.

Hope you understand that, the amount i said homosexual in that comment was a smidge too much.

Thats like saying people who say being racist is wrong are forcing people to accept black people. And those people are no better than racists. Since when opressing racism or another that kind of thing is wrong? #-o

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Tell me, who gets hurt if everyone accepts homosexuals? No one.

Who gets hurt if we allow people to oppress Homosexuals? A lot of people.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thats like saying people who say being racist is wrong are forcing people to accept black people. And those people are no better than racists. Since when opressing racism or another that kind of thing is wrong? #-o

Have you ever heard the phrase "I do not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it?" Just a thought.

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis

One God made everyone yes but you shot yourself in the foot...If god made everyone he made bi/gay.

Two im Christian, I'm bi...Nothing wrong with it the bible is a guideline not the last words...

With due respect I do not believe that it is possible for one to genuinely be Christian, know what the Bible says, and still reject the Bible as God's word (and consiquentially the highest possible authority in matters of ethics). Any two of those three statements can be true of a person but not all three at the same time by the same person. However that is somewhat off topic and beyond this I have no intention of defending that possition here.

I am well aware that my possition is unpopular, however let me attempt to reclarify. Homosexuality, like many things in human affairs, is not God's intended plan; it is a biproduct of the fall and a corruption of what was intended. "All have sinned and fallen short the glory of God." You, me, everybody. Don't ask me how it is possible that God is who HE is and yet the world is imperfect... I have no idea. However the fact that such is the case does not necessarilly mean, as you seem to believe, that God is behind the imperfections in the world. All that is necessarilly true is that God allows them for some reason. In the specific instance that is being discussed this means that God is not necessarilly behind homosexuality any more then he is necessarilly behind adultry, murder, theft, or any of the other actions that are frowned upon by HIS Book. All that it has to mean is that God allows them to exist.

Like you just said...HIS book...In that book he created EVERYTHING on the world. So he created bi/Gay.

Wtf? Is like half of tip.it gay or something?

Del stated he is Bi.

Goddess stated she is Bi.

Limp stated he is Bi.

What were you saying, again?

p2gq.jpg

I dislike that people at my school use gay, and I'm ashamed that I use it. :(

So now, I say 'noobsauce.' :XD:

I read somewhere on these forums that another user says it, and after I read it, I got hooked too! It's so silly.

Noobsauce. Heehee.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I read somewhere on these forums that another user says it, and after I read it, I got hooked too! It's so silly.

Noobsauce. Heehee.

Lmao, DaDieselDude. I go to school with him irl. It's true, he says it constantly.

p2gq.jpg

I am straight and have nothing against anyone gay or bi or anything. I've been saying the religion argument against gays is hypocritical for a while, too :P .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Noobsauce. Heehee.

I'm thinking even homosexuals would prefer you just used "gay"...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Noobsauce. Heehee.

I always thought they liked to be called [bleep]s, thats what i've always called them. I learn something new everyday =))

yoshi161.png

Noobsauce. Heehee.

I always thought they liked to be called [bleep]s, thats what i've always called them. I learn something new everyday =))

'[bleep]' is way more offensive and isn't used in every day common conversations. To me calling someone [bleep] must mean you got something agian them.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Noobsauce. Heehee.

'[bleep]' is way more offensive and isn't used in every day common conversations. To me calling someone [bleep] must mean you got something agian them.

Lol, I do have stuff against them the majority of the time, I work at a prison haha..

yoshi161.png

Somebody being gay really doesnt bother me, It really shoult be a defining feature of somebody... My problem comes when it does become somebodies defining feature.. Extrmely camp people or the extrmely butch!! There is no need for it. If "you people" dont want to be ostrasised for being gay then dont make it your defining feature... You introducing your self and saying "Hi, im steve and im gay" is as arbatory as me saying "hi im levi and i like cheese".. People wake up and realise you put your self in these positions!