Godswords ... whats the deal ??

bigboi18184

when ther was no trade cap godsword were on the decrease in price and easily bought , bgs for example was being sold as low as zgs..and zgs was going even lower..their were tons of people selling all the time and plenty of wanna - be buyers trying to get prices even lower...

Now i cant even buy a bgs for what would have been an amazing offer just two weeks ago, i cant buy a zgs in ge for max price !!!

why the sudden decrease in sale ?? The people still selling at fally wrld 2 .... selling bgs ... trade and i put up the price + 17.5k extra i can do b/c of quests...he declines.....wtf thats the max i can pay,....he walks off calling me a noob and saying i should have offered 41m..

Now how am i supposed to offer 41m when the trade cap is 17.5k and the trade screen price is 40.57m ....this is some bs...instead of a 3k cap why cant we trade the min and max price from ge =P~

when we trade we will be able to pay either the min....or max...but still have a quest point limitation to the one sided trades...this way i dont have to wait for hours to buy a gs....Merchanting may come back into play, but isnt it already with the GE...buy for min sale fo rmax....atleast this would help with buying high priced objects more easily

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I'm not one nnto know much about them, but godswords have decreased in price, and are still falling since the duelling update cos they have very little use now.

Are you sure your idea of the price is up to date?

And yes, the GE is terrible on knowing true prices. So you may have the price that people would pay, but the GE is too crap to allow you to do it. :roll:

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Because RWT can take avandage of it.

noob puts up something worth 900k-1m-1.1m

rwt puts up 1.1m

accept. noob is up 100k.

noob puts up 900k

rwt puts up item

accept. noob up 200k

But they should allow that =\

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I'm not one nnto know much about them, but godswords have decreased in price, and are still falling since the duelling update cos they have very little use now.

And yes, the GE is terrible on knowing true prices. So you may have the price that people would pay, but the GE is too crap to allow you to do it. :roll:

Very little use? I don't know about that.

Godswords are still the ultimate k0 weapon, as well a very feared weapon in cwars. Put a level 99 ancient mage together with a guy with any godsword and full karils with 70 strength; tell me who wins. :wink:

I think the decrease is mainly because of the large number of gwd goers nowadays. What better way to make an extra 10M or so then by doing a few trips of gwds? :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I would have thought that the Number of GWDer's would have dropped due to being unable to share loot.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Simple really. Since the supply of Hilts being entered in the game has decreased since the update, most people that own GodSwords won't sell theirs. If someone did get a hilt, they would probably just get the Blade, and have themselves one. Since you no longer have to sell it and split loot with others, there won't be many sellers for quite some time.

Prices have not and are not decreasing ....i've put 40.75m in ge overnight and no buys....i bought my zgs for max and used it for a day and sold for max cause i just want bgs more...

bgs is awesome for some att or str training....

as far as the guy saying noob up 200k and stuff.......they can do that now !!! buy in ge min sale in ge max guess what they up 200k without any rwt.....besides what does the rwt get for letting the noob get up 200k ?? .... last i heard 1m gp was like $2 so 200k would be what 25 cents

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I would have thought that the Number of GWDer's would have dropped due to being unable to share loot.

Teams kinda stopped, but instead people are starting to crowd world 6. Because infact places like world 6 supply more drops than teams simply because its an almost instant kill 27/7. Dosent matter if 1 person gets the drop or a team does. And the quick kills supply more drops per hour than alot of teams combined, as you can kill almost 2 bandos bosses in w6 at almost the speed a low level team can kill 1. It just simply isnt a money maker unless your level 120+ and have great combat stats.

Once Jagex updates the Lootshare drops though, teams will start to show up in large numbers once again, and supplys will be restored.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Godswords are still the ultimate k0 weapon, as well a very feared weapon in cwars. Put a level 99 ancient mage together with a guy with any godsword and full karils with 70 strength; tell me who wins. :wink:

I do \'

Shots-Sig.jpg

Once Jagex updates the Lootshare drops though, teams will start to show up in large numbers once again, and supplys will be restored.

This is the culprit. Less people going to GWD as teams since you can't share.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Now how am i supposed to offer 41m when the trade cap is 17.5k and the trade screen price is 40.57m ....this is some bs...instead of a 3k cap why cant we trade the min and max price from ge =P~

Because Jagex whats ALL trades to be done through the GE.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

This is the main flaw in the trade cap, it only takes the average price from the GE into consideration. It has to take both the Minimum and the Maximum.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Prices have not and are not decreasing ....i've put 40.75m in ge overnight and no buys....i bought my zgs for max and used it for a day and sold for max cause i just want bgs more...

Well one night doesn't prove that. If there's a long line to buy that item, changes are that you won't get one for a couple days, especially when it's an expensive item so there are fewer trades done.

icecube7.jpeg

The reason for the gs being harder to buy now is because not many people can solo the gods...which makes the drops more rare, and lootshare= useless.Teams don't really bother them anymore because of it. Before the trade limit update...you would see quite a few teams hunting and you'd be able to buy the swords easier.

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

Simple really. Since the supply of Hilts being entered in the game has decreased since the update, most people that own GodSwords won't sell theirs. If someone did get a hilt, they would probably just get the Blade, and have themselves one. Since you no longer have to sell it and split loot with others, there won't be many sellers for quite some time.

theres always world 6 bandos. :|

I think the decrease is mainly because of the large number of gwd goers nowadays. What better way to make an extra 10M or so then by doing a few trips of gwds? :P

actually, the 99 mage stands a better chance of winning. even with full karils, barraging with the perfect gear and farcasting at the same time can own any godswords.

Well one night doesn't prove that. If there's a long line to buy that item, changes are that you won't get one for a couple days, especially when it's an expensive item so there are fewer trades done.

24 hrs trying to buy an item isn't a long time ?? Before the update you could get godswords allll day long in fally wrld 2 in about 10 mins...

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Welcome to the crapiest update in runescape-

The Grand Exchange!

We are here to kill trading in Runescape that you once loved, And make the game miserable in every single way.

Is'nt it amazing that a whip, which was 1.3 million gold pieces is now 1.5 million gold pieces again?! :-k

AND

even more amazing...

I love screwing with the population of Runescape so I made uncharged crystal seeds....50k!!!!!

Is'nt it awesome how stupid I am and can do anything I like to you?

I mean honestly, what are you going to do? \'

for the record bud, the BGS is 38.5 mill now :thumbsup:

I may be weird, but I'm saving up to be eccentric!

theres always world 6 bandos. :|

actually, the 99 mage stands a better chance of winning. even with full karils, barraging with the perfect gear and farcasting at the same time can own any godswords.

True, the godsworder can be frozen; however if the godsworder actually had a chance to attack the mage, it would be devastating. Even ahrims doesn't have a good melee defense bonus. I've seen 70+'s coming from people who aren't even 90 strength.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

True, the godsworder can be frozen; however if the godsworder actually had a chance to attack the mage, it would be devastating. Even ahrims doesn't have a good melee defense bonus. I've seen 70+'s coming from people who aren't even 90 strength.

in a pvp area? because, honestly. the only way thats possible is against the flag holder.

i cant even hit higher then a 68 with a bandos godsword in CW unless hes a flag holder

armadyl ive only seen 72s, and you have to be potted and piety. with 99.

If an item is worth, say, 40,000,000, then using the GE prices, the price range is 36,000,000 to 44,000,000. That's a gap for a 4M RWT trade. The idea of the GE is to allow you to make unbalanced trades ONLY if it's anonymous. You don't get to pick who you sell to or buy from.