Forum is coming back but :(

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks :( but PHPBB3 owns :o

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

:) I woud first like to say thanks to everyone who knows they deserve it (and you know who you are).

As far as post count... we all lost information. The staff lost a lot as well. As I read through this thread I didn't reconise those by there post count but by past memories. Let us strive to get past this loss. However, even though we where hurt, the staff is still a close nit group and the forum will begin to mold into something greater when this is all played out.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

my past few days of work have been ungodly boring. (resorted to reading Something Awful forums again, thx guys =P~ )

Nice, I personally registered on draynor.net forums out of sheer boredom. :D

The good thing is I forgot just how damn funny some of the threads on Something Awful are. Well, a mix between hilarity and just damn tragic sometimes. >_<

This is the rant section right? So I'm going to rant for a bit!

WTF!!! I was finally getting things going here. Participating in the discussions and really enjoying my time spent on this forum. Unlike the RSOF, you people here are more mature and pleasant to deal with (I swear the entire RSOF is swarmed by people under the age of 11). Goodbye Dark Squall post. Goodbye RS Blog. I worked hard to get that up and running and now...I think I am going to abandon it.

I want the name of the Traitor! GIVE US HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!

~Ixindor~

Dear Tip.It members,

I'm happy to announce that the forum is up, but I also have sad news. We lost 2 and half months worth of posts. Of course you will ask why and how this happened. Unfortunately one of our own staff, an ex tech admin who maintained the forum for a number of years, backstabbed us as his goodbye act. He used his inside technical knowledge to hurt us.

Wow. Same [cabbage] happened to one of my clans forum =/

edit: calm down ixindor, it's not there fault >.>

oie_080707215636np9.png

Thanks to everyone, I hate having lost so much work on the Varrock Library, but its good enough, you have done an amazing job and though I hate these bland boards, I am sure I will get used to them soon enough!

A big cookie for everyone who helped!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

This is the rant section right? So I'm going to rant for a bit!

WTF!!! I was finally getting things going here. Participating in the discussions and really enjoying my time spent on this forum. Unlike the RSOF, you people here are more mature and pleasant to deal with (I swear the entire RSOF is swarmed by people under the age of 11). Goodbye Dark Squall post. Goodbye RS Blog. I worked hard to get that up and running and now...I think I am going to abandon it.

I want the name of the Traitor! GIVE US HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!

~Ixindor~

We all lost info. :/ However, you may still have a chance to get info from google cache. More info is on the mainsite. And yes we appreciate the maturaty of all the forum users including yourself. Without that faith and maturaty, he forums would not be able to get back thriving. Yes there are bugs.... but the thign is the staf could have left the forums down for a couple more days while they worked out the bugs.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous

That's seriously messed up, would be nice to know the name of that tech admin but maybe that's not important..

Positive thing is at least we got back up & running with a new software :)

OH is a shame this happened, you should sue the lil joker and recover the money that way. Mayor thanks Draco And Marshal RUsty for re setting it up. Is sad UKls recruiting page was loss in the procces, luckliy we had some backups :D.I hope this never happens again.

Happy tipiting!

EDIT: WUT, AND I LOST ALL MY POSTS /FACESLAP

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

A massive well done to the techies and crew who managed to get the boards up and running again. *Insert applause smiley here*

Good to be back!

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Kudos on getting the site back up. I don't come post her often, but I always enjoyed reading what tipiters had to say. Shame that thousands of posts have been lost.

:) Thousand's of post will be remade! \0.0/

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous

:o .. That's terrible that someone would want to go out like that. But nice to have forums back, I had to read the RSOF for a bit and almost lost my mind. =p

EDIT: Haha my siggy still has my 99 Mage goal and when I was 108 cb. Time to change,lol.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

That stinks. A lot of the threads I visit rely on keeping up to date. But we'll make do. It's not the end of the world, and definitly not the end of Tip.it. Huge thanks to all who helped getting the forums back up.

Nooo my post count =(

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's good to see that the forums are bad, but it stinks that someone backstabbed us. Whoever caused this trouble deserves not one, but several Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks to the face.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

nice that its back but can we select this version and out old version of tip it like high and low detail on rs because this new design and the fact we cant change colours sucks tbh >_<

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P