Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

Are making abyssal titans worth it if you already have the abyssal charms? They give more xp + less shards then the unicorn...

No, their seconds takes wayyy too long.

I think the key phrase was "if you already have the abyssal charms." In that situation (and this applies equally to talon beast charms) I don't see why you wouldn't use up those abyssal charms for some extra experience...it's not worth hunting specifically for the second, but if you have some already from getting runecrafting pouches, then you might as well use them.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which brings me up to the more important question - why would you have them?

If you are just getting pouches, you will get so little it's not worth picking them up.

What? Not pick up a charm? Blasphemy! :shock:

Probably you won't get a lot of them, but it would be silly not to pick them up just because they come in small quantities. I mean it's not like you're using that inventory space on something more important...maybe a talisman or a chunk of pure essence. When Temple Trekking, you can only get maybe 15 talon beast charms per hour, but that doesn't mean you should skip your nail beast events.

IDK if you wanna add this but the fastest way to granite mine is using the pharaoh's sceptre and using the 3rd teleport. You then just need to open the door from the pyramid, run down and to the left, and you're there. In fact you can make it back in time to pick up anything you dropped.

I use that method all the time now, with the camulet method, I find it frustrating going up the ladder, running down to another ladder, opening one of the doors and going through the corridor as such and then climbing 2 piles of rubble and then finally going to the quarry.

Also make sure to wear a games necklace (1 - 8) and a duel ring (1 - 8) just incase you forget to equip a duel ring.

2vuhgcn.png

If you are just getting pouches, you will get so little it's not worth picking them up.

Probably you won't get a lot of them, but it would be silly not to pick them up just because they come in small quantities. I mean it's not like you're using that inventory space on something more important...maybe a talisman or a chunk of pure essence. When Temple Trekking, you can only get maybe 15 talon beast charms per hour, but that doesn't mean you should skip your nail beast events.

Just because if you're getting pouches, you don't want to bank... you just want to get it done with. :lol: Not efficient, but hell, maybe... ~500 xp?

Plus you can now buy pouches.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Just because if you're getting pouches, you don't want to bank... you just want to get it done with. :lol: Not efficient, but hell, maybe... ~500 xp?

I ask because I am killing abyssal demons at the moment...and before i leave i fill my inventory with abyssal charms. Doesn't take too long.

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

Very nice guide i was going to waste my crimson/blue charms to get my summoning up to 82 but ty for the info i think i'll follow your guide for summoning and your other for slayer from here on in, they seem very nice and reliable great job Well DOne, i salute you or give you an applause =D>

bf9ced5acf.png

I ask because I am killing abyssal demons at the moment...and before i leave i fill my inventory with abyssal charms. Doesn't take too long.

Long enough to not be worth it.

inuyashakent-2.png

What the hell? Abyssal titan subtracts from your prayer, and after it becomes 0 it does damage. Very good for pvp...

Wha? Huh? Is this something that isn't listed in the familiar's Game Guide description? More specifics pl0x? :-k

What the hell? Abyssal titan subtracts from your prayer, and after it becomes 0 it does damage. Very good for pvp...

Wha? Huh? Is this something that isn't listed in the familiar's Game Guide description? More specifics pl0x? :-k

http://truthscape.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2676

Read the posts below. Truthscape doesn't have much, but it has alot of intelligent discussion.

inuyashakent-2.png

3rd: Wolpertingers (92, 220 Combat)

Max: 210

^ You may want to fix this ;) Awesome as it would be to have a creature that can hit 210's, it doesn't happen.

Amazing how much time and effort people can put into these guides, when I can barely pay attention long enough to type out a "10/10". =D>

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Great guide, very helpful :)

You might want to add that Making smoke devils is a viable alternative to stranger plants, almost as much xp, less shards, and seconds are 300 gp less on ge :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti