New runescape.com! = RS HD BETA

Toad

Yikes, I'm getting some mighty impressive lag even though it should run fine according to the system requirements. I'm hoping that this is just a result of so many people downloading this update at the same time.

Still though, the new graphics look amazing. It's just a shame that I seem unable to play it with the new deatail. #-o

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sdfdsffo3.png

please can someone help me? i tried updating java and everything... and i have more than the needed requirements! :cry:

ROFL! Thats more epic failure then I had :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Rawr posting so much today. Two things. Robins shrink when you put them on, and the Headbang emote rocks now!!

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Is anyone else lagging on both the HD and LD? This is really dangerous because I am using Dh at the moment, and I get really scared when my screen stops then i see 5 hits on me at the same time.

Also, when i drink my str potion (4), the bottle disappears but when i put my mouse over it, it still says str potion (3) on the top left corner. Also, on the equipment screen, nothing shows up, but it still says what im wearing when my cursor is over it... Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Staurolite.png

[hide=Need help]ip1pg3.jpg[/hide]

What does this mean? i press on HD rs and this message comes up... normal details works fine :wall:

Try closing out of swiftkift and running it through Internet Explorer. Worked for me.

lagging much??...sigh so much lag

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I tried going to low detail and I still lose connection or have lag every 5 seconds

and when u sort the dcing problem welcome to one step lag and worse >_<

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P