If you could have...

Range_This11

I think i'd probably take a singing voice as well. There might be more useful gifts/skills in the longrun but I think to be able to sing in a powerful and emotional way must be amazing.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

ambidexterity. not only will it make my life so much easier, but a unique characteristic to show off.

I'm ambidextrous. It does come in handy. :D But, people often feel the need to test me when I say I am. :lol:

Oh haw haw :)

I want to be able to put my head underwater without holding my nose or closing my eyes :D

ambidexterity. not only will it make my life so much easier, but a unique characteristic to show off.

I'm ambidextrous. It does come in handy. :D But, people often feel the need to test me when I say I am. :lol:

I want to be put my head underwater without holding my nose or closing my eyes :D

Lightly blow some air out of your nose as you go under to create a small bubble of air in each nostril and you won't need to plug your nose. And opening your eyes just takes practice ;) I learned how to open my eyes under water with contacts in and it's 10x harder

:cry:

My girlfriend beside me.

I haven't seen her in a week.

Same here. (My girlfriend not yours)

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

A secure position as a scriptwright or a director in the future. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think i'd probably take a singing voice as well. There might be more useful gifts/skills in the longrun but I think to be able to sing in a powerful and emotional way must be amazing.

Really, this. What a guitar and a decent vocalist can do to a party.

2009rb9.jpg

I want to be put my head underwater without holding my nose or closing my eyes :D

I read that as "putting underwear on my head" and thought "wait, what? Had I read the last part of it before re-reading.... :lol:

But yea, just blow out through your nose a bit when you go under. And opening your eyes in chlorinated water is easy, but your eyes will burn and eventually your vision will start going white. Unless I was doing something wrong. Sal[bleep]er I have no idea.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

thanks for the help Deloria and Lenin. I wondered why you would think it was "put underwear on my head" until I re-read it and realized it was "I want to be put my head underwater," which is short 2 entire words :D

I would choose undeterred motivation, It's something I greatly lack and holds me back on so many things.

Offtopic: Hello Tipiters ;) It's been a while again.

Welcome back, I wondered where you went.

I would like persuasive skills.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'd love to be able to breathe underwater.

Short of that, any musical inclination at all would be nice.. especially in the drums/guitar/vocals areas.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Analytic mind.Basically able to see patterns.I could make a killing in black jack,like 21.Except I won't need counters or spotters,and I wouldn't have to go to Vegas,soon enough.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

:cry:

My girlfriend beside me.

I haven't seen her in a week.

Aww. :cry:

I wouldn't mind having perfect social skills either. :)

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

The ability to learn things alot quicker. I mean, don't you just hate fast learners?

Aww, and I always thought you liked me :(

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.