"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

earlier i was talking to a girl on msn, and i'm slightly interested but not willing to admit it to her incase i get horribly rejected. But antway, towards the ened of the conversation, she asked something along the lines of "if you had to choose someone in our class to go out with, who would it be?" so as i stated earlier, i didnt say her, for the reason above.

However, i'm just wondering if this is a sign whether she was interested or not? :?

The only way you could have known for sure is if you had said "you" when she asked (by the way what did you answer?), otherwise it sounds to me like an obvious indicator of interest. It's imperative that you stop worrying about the fear of rejection. It's something that you, alone, have to overcome but I will say this: The only reason you're afraid of rejection is because you care about her and only her so much. The guy who has only one option (this girl), is bound to have incredible fear of rejection, however if you could have multiple options with multiple girls, losing one option won't hurt you nearly as much. This won't help the current situation much but keep in mind that in the long run, create multiple possibilities will avoid fear of rejection (along with so many other things).

In the end it's like standing at the edge of a diving board. You have to make the jump sometime, so don't sit around worrying about how tall it is, just do it. In this girl situation, you're going to have to take the risk in order to get what you want or else you'll end up missing out on the opportunity all together.

Willboyer1, I hope this can help you as well.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Seriously, Im having the most fun of my life (16 right now). I've known this girl Im with since I was 7 and really didnt say we were girlfriend/boyfriend until we were 12 lol.

But, she understands everything, laughs at my jokes, no awkward moments when the date is over and we say goodbye. Shes more of a girly girl and has a strict dad but I feel sucked in by her charm that I could care less if she likes "boy bands" and even takes me to the concerts. I cant explain the loveeeeeeee its epic.

But, I'm going away for a bit over the summer so we wont see each other. She's sooo beautiful that she could probably find a man and do stuff with them while I'm gone. I don't know why but I feel so...*insert any word here* when Im gone. Now, she felt the same way about me when she left on vacation but I guess it's just that I'm really jealous shes around another guys. BUT THEN I have no right to be since I have friends who are girls.

God, i hope that made sense. Should I just stop worrying and trust her?

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

Seriously, Im having the most fun of my life (16 right now). I've known this girl Im with since I was 7 and really didnt say we were girlfriend/boyfriend until we were 12 lol.

But, she understands everything, laughs at my jokes, no awkward moments when the date is over and we say goodbye. Shes more of a girly girl and has a strict dad but I feel sucked in by her charm that I could care less if she likes "boy bands" and even takes me to the concerts. I cant explain the loveeeeeeee its epic.

But, I'm going away for a bit over the summer so we wont see each other. She's sooo beautiful that she could probably find a man and do stuff with them while I'm gone. I don't know why but I feel so...*insert any word here* when Im gone. Now, she felt the same way about me when she left on vacation but I guess it's just that I'm really jealous shes around another guys. BUT THEN I have no right to be since I have friends who are girls.

Yes. That is all.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I would. I'm moving from the U.S. to the U.K. for an indefinite period of time (several years at least), which is really putting a dent in my relationship with this one girl, but I trust her when she says she won't forget about me. If she really loves you, she won't forget, and especially not just over the summer if you've been together for 10 years. (It would probably be best if you could email/call her, though.)

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

If you're worried that she's gonna end up dating another man, then you probably don't trust her that much... She's more likely not to end up going out with someone else if you keep in good contact but don't seem so obviously worried. She'll realise that you care about her, and once that bond is established it is quite hard to break.

Quite frankly i don't know any relationships really that lasted that broke up over one of the people involved finding someone else. (exept this case, but then again it didn't really last...: My gf's ex got dumped by my ex because she (my ex) found out that he was also going out with my gf... i wasn't going out with my gf at the time though otherwise it would of been even more complex...)

sig4.png

I didn't understand that thing about your girlfriend at all :lol:

Most of us can't even understand our girlfriends.Just be glad you've exceeded that level.Like I'm a sarcastic guy,I use it at least once in a conversation with people I don't respect.Yet,I can't detect her sarcasm,its just how it is,I guess.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'v been going out with my girlfriend for a bit, and I was trying to think of some new and interesting things to do for dates. But I can't seem to think up too many creative ideas, so I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions for date activities and locations that are out of the norm.

I'v been going out with my girlfriend for a bit, and I was trying to think of some new and interesting things to do for dates. But I can't seem to think up too many creative ideas, so I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions for date activities and locations that are out of the norm.

No real need to be creative,just do something romantic.Like instead of a picnic by day,go at night.And such.Just do a more romantic version of what is usually done.Movie?Watch a romance!

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

take her paintballing... girls deny it, but they all love the chance to shoot a man in the groin with a high velocity projectile. :?

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

Jackal, that'll just get them kicked out of it.

There are areas you are allowed, and not allowed to hit.

you have obviously never seen how much respect a girl with a paintball gun and a crotch to aim at has for the rules. :ohnoes:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

I like how he said "chance to".I played a few rounds of paintball without getting hit.And I wasn't camping,FYI.I was out in the field,trying to get the flag :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I am Never going to play paintball with my friends agian. I got hit there.

Stuff socks in your underwear.You look bigger and you get cushioning.I didn't do that though,I had like tissues in there.If you read the Caught Them thread before project OffTopic you'd know why :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Admin Edit: This thread became outdated and incredibly large, so onward with Project Offtopic! Olld posts have been archived and now we're starting from January, 2008 ~Turtlefemm

---------------------

--->Your Guide to Posting in Offtopic<---

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

Admin Edit: This thread became outdated and incredibly large, so onward with Project Offtopic! Olld posts have been archived and now we're starting from January, 2008 ~Turtlefemm

---------------------

This project offtopic thing is bogus, ridiculous and stupid. You'll probably ban me or something, but screw you.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

---------------------

Seems pretty stupid.

Killing some of the replys in this, kills some good advice. People could go through the thread first, to see if theres anything to help them, however, you just got rid of parts which could be useful to some people.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

---------------------

Seems pretty stupid.

Killing some of the replys in this, kills some good advice. People could go through the thread first, to see if theres anything to help them, however, you just got rid of parts which could be useful to some people.

Lol come on. Everyone says the same thing anyway... :roll:

---------------------

Seems pretty stupid.

Lol come on. Everyone says the same thing anyway... :roll:

That's true, I'd say about half the problems here revolve around one-itis (aka "there's this one girl at my school who...." or "I know this one girl and she......"), another popular trend is of people come in asking about how to become more social (personally this is my favorite, although I've dealt with both problems in my life) and a few odds questions.

Oh yeah and some people come in for relationship advice, but that's not really my area. To me, you've already succeeded.

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Just some facts: This thread has been cleaned before project off topic started, yet no complaints were made then.

I understand some people may not like project off topic, but is needed to snipe on everythread?

I dont think so. No one is going to get banned for expressing anger or resentment over an update they dont agree with, but I got to question those who seek relationship advice on a forum. ;) . The reason I say that is whenever I go to my ladyfriends they are always like "Daniel, girls vary, no one can generalize advice for interacting with women" and you know, dang, thats the third best bit of advice I have ever gotten. :lol:

IF you have any legitimate constructive comments and feedback we would love to hear them out and talk to you about them.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Just some facts: This thread has been cleaned before project off topic started, yet no complaints were made then.

I understand some people may not like project off topic, but is needed to snipe on everythread?

I dont think so. No one is going to get banned for expressing anger or resentment over an update they dont agree with, but I got to question those who seek relationship advice on a forum. ;) . The reason I say that is whenever I go to my ladyfriends they are always like "Daniel, girls vary, no one can generalize advice for interacting with women" and you know, dang, thats the third best bit of advice I have ever gotten. :lol:

IF you have any legitimate constructive comments and feedback we would love to hear them out and talk to you about them.

#-o

So are you saying that you think this thread is pointless?

It's really useful, actually. Sure, generalizing is bad, but if I never read goddess's sensitive jerk post(s), I would still think that being an overly nice guy would be attractive, and I would be really cheesy still. If Solidus didn't give any of his confidence boosting advice to me, I might never have gotten up to actually making my first approach, even though she declined, I consider it a success because I know that I tried (and now I realize that we wouldn't have made a very good couple anyways, lol. I saw her with her new boyfriend at my birthday party, and I realized that I probably would never be as comfortable with her as he was). Also, a forum is much easier for people to post their problems on because it isn't like anyone at their school could embarass them with it, and it is much easier to confide over the internet.

No wedgies or "haha you can't get girls?"I haven't got those for 2 years.But thats because I started fighting back...

Urgh I'm having trouble deciding again...Nevermind,I'll try and figure it out myself for a while.(One is a "challenge" and the other already likes me,so you see the dilenma?They're both cute too :? )

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The reason I say that is whenever I go to my ladyfriends they are always like "Daniel, girls vary, no one can generalize advice for interacting with women" and you know, dang, thats the third best bit of advice I have ever gotten.

How disappointing, you missed the point completely. If you read between the lines that says "I have no idea what advice to give, sorry". There is a set of qualities that girls look for. Every girl is specific but most follow certain things in common. There are techniques and I can personally say that they work based on experience.

BlueSig6.jpg