"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Thanks, rpg, for that story. It actually did help quite a bit.

And, yeah, I guess I'll just go and find something to keep my mind off it. It'll be better for the mean time, at least.

On a related note, said 'perfect' girls' last facebook status was "I don't know whether I should waste my day playing Black Ops or Final Fantasy 13."

I hate the boundaries of sexual orientation.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

@Dan, not everyone has friends with benefits, or is 18/21+, or has the confidence of a god like yourself. For once try and post a reply that isn't thought about your [bleep]. Im tired, going to bed and yes Im ranting at you because you take life for granted while others dont get what you have despite how badly they try.

:(

grass is always greener, my life isn't perfect just because I'm having sex.

Yeah I initially thought sex but then realized he was 14. Just flirt and meet new people, and pick a new hobby that will occupy your mind enough to get her out of your head. Boxing or bjj would be perfect. Or something different like taking a fire twirling class.

@Dan, not everyone has friends with benefits, or is 18/21+, or has the confidence of a god like yourself. For once try and post a reply that isn't thought about your [bleep]. Im tired, going to bed and yes Im ranting at you because you take life for granted while others dont get what you have despite how badly they try.

:(

grass is always greener, my life isn't perfect just because I'm having sex.

Yeah I initially thought sex but then realized he was 14. Just flirt and meet new people, and pick a new hobby that will occupy your mind enough to get her out of your head. Boxing or bjj would be perfect. Or something different like taking a fire twirling class.

Tim gets a little hot under the collar when sex is mentioned. We all appreciate your input Dan, you play just as much of a key role in this thread as any other advise giver. Conflicting views are good for the thinking/advice receiving process.

Tim gets a little hot under the collar when sex is mentioned. We all appreciate your input Dan, you play just as much of a key role in this thread as any other advise giver. Conflicting views are good for the thinking/advice receiving process.

This... Sure is jealous in here.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you knew half the crap I've delt with over the years, you'd get wound up very easily too.

Popoto.~<3

If you knew half the crap I've delt with over the years, you'd get wound up very easily too.

Deep breaths man, deep breaths

We've all been through our fair share of bull [cabbage].

This topic amuses because it seems to be the teenage angst "help me get laid please!1111!!! topic"

While sex can be awesome, it's also a load of responsibility. You got babies, women who go nutty after you sleep with them (women tell me men do the same), STD's - it's not this big joyous safe fun experience like the ballpit at mcdonalds when you're little.

Being a virgin, isn't a bad thing, it's a mark of respect, and self control at times, and sure while it may suck, I can name friends of mine who lost thiers and got herpes (talk about an experience for life) and crap like that.

Sex is a healthy part of a relationship, but shouldn't be the damn focus, get to know them, watch the notebook, learn what they enjoy and like and become friends with them.

The friend zone - is a bullshit zone that really doesn't exist :P

My advice to people.

STOP LOOKING for a relationship. You won't die of loneliness, you won't be a loser.

Discover yourself, find your hobbies, figure out what you like and LIVE LIFE. LOVE LIFE.

When you do this - the women will come to you in droves and it doesn't matter if you collect action figures, wear t-shirts of 80's cartoons - when you love yourself and enjoy your life, your attitude and personality will reflect that and you will have no problem getting women.

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

STOP LOOKING for a relationship. You won't die of loneliness, you won't be a loser.

Discover yourself, find your hobbies, figure out what you like and LIVE LIFE. LOVE LIFE.

I learned this the hard way :unsure: But very true words...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Why is it every 30 pages or so someone makes that speech?

Aye, couldn't agree more. End of the day, if you focus on your own interests, you're more likely to find someone like-minded anyway, and if this doesn't happen, at least you're happy doing your own thing.

Too many young people taking the relationship thing so seriously. What the hell happened to exploring yourself?

Aye, couldn't agree more. End of the day, if you focus on your own interests, you're more likely to find someone like-minded anyway, and if this doesn't happen, at least you're happy doing your own thing.

Too many young people taking the relationship thing so seriously. What the hell happened to exploring yourself?

It lead to chronic masturbation...

Why is it every 30 pages or so someone makes that speech?

because every 30 pages or so someone is desperate for sex it gets all flamey and angtsy.

So they send in a god with the women to impart words of wisdom.

Something like that.

It lead to chronic masturbation...

I lol'ed so hard i think i gave myself a headache.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

So they send in a god with the women to impart words of wisdom.

Something like that.

SonicTap.gif

I agree with the gist of your post. Except the part about watching "The Notebook." Terrible advice, terrible movie.

it gets you places.

It's better than clash of the titans. xD

Abraham Lincoln

That's because anything is better than Clash of the Titans.

It could be worse. They could be subjected to The Last Airbender.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

oh god, they may as well watch teeth.

Abraham Lincoln

oh god, they may as well watch teeth.

Or the human centipede. 100% medically accurate.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.