"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

What happens on TIF, stays on TIF. Especially this thread, dont even worry about it bedman. [also why no one in my life at all knows I go on this forum]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've actually gotten more and more into Cornell for reasons other than my girlfriend, so that's kind of nice. The feeling of chosing an "inferior college" is largely gone.

However, I still have this gut feeling that a gap year would suit me better (mature, use work exp. to tune program, prepare finances better) and would allow me to chase my skiing dreams. I will wait out the scholarship interview on May 15. If that one turns out bad, I'm not going for sure. Don't want my parents to spend that much on a second choice.

I have also edited my previous posts because I prefer not to have this much personal information linger on the internet. I would appreciate if you guys would delete it in your quotes, thanks!

And thank you all very much for the advice btw, I know it was a lot to read, so it means something to me :-)

Who's going to know that bedman is you in real life, and that you use Tip.it?

Hell, I have friends who know both my internet monicker AND about tip.it's main site and they never put two and two together.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I've actually gotten more and more into Cornell for reasons other than my girlfriend, so that's kind of nice. The feeling of chosing an "inferior college" is largely gone.

However, I still have this gut feeling that a gap year would suit me better (mature, use work exp. to tune program, prepare finances better) and would allow me to chase my skiing dreams. I will wait out the scholarship interview on May 15. If that one turns out bad, I'm not going for sure. Don't want my parents to spend that much on a second choice.

I have also edited my previous posts because I prefer not to have this much personal information linger on the internet. I would appreciate if you guys would delete it in your quotes, thanks!

And thank you all very much for the advice btw, I know it was a lot to read, so it means something to me :-)

Hell, I have friends who know both my internet monicker AND about tip.it's main site and they never put two and two together.

AFAYK...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

says the man who has 3 fake facebooks for all of his alias's

I vaguely remember skimming through this story...

Did you end up going to a college you didn't prefer just to be with your girlfriend?

(Please say no, please say no, please say no, please say no)

77yLQy8.png

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY ALIAS PAGES?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY ALIAS PAGES?

I try my best to know a lot of stuff about common OT folk. This is the internet, I'm allowed to be creepy ;)

I'm trying to put together the pieces.

I asked a certain girl out a while ago, but she still talks to me and smiles and says hi. Every silly romantic thing I've done (out of her presence but she knows that I did them), she never acknowledges and she talks to me like nothing ever happened. Is she interested in me or not? She's so mysterious, something is out of the picture.

I think she has you hard friend zoned, anything like that she is trying to ignore and keep it friends. Either that or she just really doesn't care and you should ask her what she thinks of you.

I'm trying to put together the pieces.

I asked a certain girl out a while ago, but she still talks to me and smiles and says hi. Every silly romantic thing I've done (out of her presence but she knows that I did them), she never acknowledges and she talks to me like nothing ever happened. Is she interested in me or not? She's so mysterious, something is out of the picture.

If she rejected you, sounds like she's not interested and is just trying to stay friends.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You will learn that it really doesn't matter which college you go to for most people. You will end up working along side people from everywhere if you do well. I'm a Junior at Binghamton University, not to far from Cornell.

I turned down Colombia University to go here, only because I couldn't afford it and due to some weird gray area couldn't get any aid.

I can't really help you with your girl problems, but if you are planning on breaking up, do it now. Don't do it later then end up alone the rest of your years there. I wasted 3 years and now I basically have to be alone for a 4th year, since I'm graduating. No one is going to get into a relationship with someone who is basically running out of time.

You will learn that it really doesn't matter which college you go to for most people. You will end up working along side people from everywhere if you do well. I'm a Junior at Binghamton University, not to far from Cornell.

I turned down Colombia University to go here, only because I couldn't afford it and due to some weird gray area couldn't get any aid.

I can't really help you with your girl problems, but if you are planning on breaking up, do it now. Don't do it later then end up alone the rest of your years there. I wasted 3 years and now I basically have to be alone for a 4th year, since I'm graduating. No one is going to get into a relationship with someone who is basically running out of time.

Do you feel lonely? Friends are usually a better solution than girls when it comes to that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Do you feel lonely? Friends are usually a better solution than girls when it comes to that.

It's a hard concept to grasp at first, but Omar speaks the truth. Friends are best. Took me way to long, and way too many friends to realize this.

It's a hard concept to grasp at first, but Omar speaks the truth. Friends are best. Took me way to long, and way too many friends to realize this.

Kind of hard when all your friends have girlfriends and do things with them and are always together, or at least are seeing people. I've never even been on a date.

Kind of hard when all your friends have girlfriends and do things with them and are always together, or at least are seeing people. I've never even been on a date.

Then your friends haven't learned the value of friendship yet. Their relationships won't hold out forever, but your friendship with them can. Even if they do go off on dates and spend time with their partners. And believe it or not, a lot of people haven't been on a "date" ever. Some people are too busy in middle/high school, some people choose not to, and some people are forced not to. I've met guys that are nearing 20 that haven't ever had a girlfriend, and girls [attractive girls mind you] that haven't ever been on a date and they're about the same age. People barely go out on dates anymore. You take a girl on a real date, you'll probably impress the crap out of her. If she isn't a dumb [bleep].

Then your friends haven't learned the value of friendship yet. Their relationships won't hold out forever, but your friendship with them can. Even if they do go off on dates and spend time with their partners. And believe it or not, a lot of people haven't been on a "date" ever. Some people are too busy in middle/high school, some people choose not to, and some people are forced not to. I've met guys that are nearing 20 that haven't ever had a girlfriend, and girls [attractive girls mind you] that haven't ever been on a date and they're about the same age. People barely go out on dates anymore. You take a girl on a real date, you'll probably impress the crap out of her. If she isn't a dumb [bleep].

I'm 22. I'm just not going to type anything else. Forget it. Goodbye.

I'm 22. I'm just not going to type anything else. Forget it. Goodbye.

Dude there's really no shame in it. I can tell you're pretty stuck in your mind set though. If you really want to leave it at that fine, but we're only here to help

Hmm, girl that shows a quite few of the signs I've learned and been told about in this thread and from friends. Yet she won't talk to me, message me, etc... Without a good reason, but the few times we have talked (not very long) she seems into the talk. But other than that she seems really kind of out of it and avoiding when it comes to me...

Oh, to clarify I do like said girl.

Hmm, girl that shows a quite few of the signs I've learned and been told about in this thread and from friends. Yet she won't talk to me, message me, etc... Without a good reason, but the few times we have talked (not very long) she seems into the talk. But other than that she seems really kind of out of it and avoiding when it comes to me...

This is why I can never understand women.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Maybe she is playing hard to get, and wants you to notice? Try asking some of her friends.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Maybe she is playing hard to get, and wants you to notice? Try asking some of her friends.

No, forget the friends. They'll tell you whatever gives them the most fun reaction. Go straight the the girl and just ask her out. She says yes, good for Bonez. She says no, oh well, plenty of fish in the sea.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What Riku said, right for a few reasons... Such as I know her bestest (gr?) friend utterly hates me...

Dude, you are 14. Everything is a laugh, no matter what you do. So just get something good out of it, ask the girl straight.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^Do it.

Not asking someone out and eltting it stew just elaves you wondering.

Asking them out leaves you with the truth, whatever it may be.

In short, don't be afraid to confess your true feelings. And if you refuse to, then don't complain when thigns rarely go your way as far as relationships are cocnerned. There aren't many high school girls who will take the initiative.

[/hide]