"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Today, I walked home a girl that I haven't really seen in a long time. We used to be classmates 5 years ago, but since then we've had almost no connection.

So today I walked her home, and had a pleasant time that half an hour. We kinda clicked and talk was flowing. But at her house came sort of an awkward silence when she vigorously started applying lipstick, even though she had mentioned earlier that she would just go home to sleep. Now was it really that obvious that she is into me and I should've done something or not? She also said that she wants to see me again sometime. Should I ask her out sometime?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today, I walked home a girl that I haven't really seen in a long time. We used to be classmates 5 years ago, but since then we've had almost no connection.

So today I walked her home, and had a pleasant time that half an hour. We kinda clicked and talk was flowing. But at her house came sort of an awkward silence when she vigorously started applying lipstick, even though she had mentioned earlier that she would just go home to sleep. Now was it really that obvious that she is into me and I should've done something or not? She also said that she wants to see me again sometime. Should I ask her out sometime?

#-o

Dude. Have you ever seen the movie Hitch? She was clearly trying to kiss you. Doesn't mean she wants to be your girlfriend or anything, but if you're walking a girl home and she starts fiddling with her lips, looking at yours, sways back and forth, fumbles with her keys, or pulls her keys out and looks at you for your move...SHE WANTS TO KISS YOU.

So yes. ASK HER TO HANG OUT AGAIN. sheesh. If it was spelled any clearer she would have it tattooed to your forehead.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just like I thought. And damn, she didn't go to sleep, been chatting for 2+ hours now on messenger. Bad thing is, I don't have her phone number.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Question for girls: how disturbing is it to kiss a dude with unshaven face? I mean, like really, a week or so not shaved.

And I am already having deep regrets that I left that girl just like that... Even without a hug...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Don't spend too much time regretting it. Next time you see her, give her a hug as a greeting if you want to make up for it...

I don't know about kissing guys with facial hair, depends how prickly it is I guess, and it depends on the girl's individual preference.

Personally, I would probably be reluctant to be honest, but that really is just me.

I don't know how thick the hair you're talking about is, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Don't spend too much time regretting it. Next time you see her, give her a hug as a greeting if you want to make up for it...

I don't know about kissing guys with facial hair, depends how prickly it is I guess, and it depends on the girl's individual preference.

Personally, I would probably be reluctant to be honest, but that really is just me.

I don't know how thick the hair you're talking about is, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

enlarged for emphasis.

Don't regret it, just compensate for it. Anf get her number off of messenger, it's actually pretty normal to do that. Unless you can do it in person, which would be even better.

As for shaven verse unshaven face kissing, Personally unshaven is preferred. But then, I've met girls that are all about the beard. So....basically either shave or go all out. Anything in between isn't really worth it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Having a shave before you meet a girl is always a good idea, in my opinion. You want to present yourself as a clean, hygienic guy who cares for himself - sure, appearance shouldn't matter to much for girls, though it's still a very good idea to make a good impression - having a clean shave will help you with that.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I see 1 [bleep]ing picture of her and she's back in my dreams. I [bleep]ing hate myself sometimes.

Needed a place to vent more than advice. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

If I can provide a female's point of view regarding shaving:

If you have a goatee or something, soul patch or whatever is in now; I personally wouldn't shave that. Some girls enjoy facial hair (for me, it depends on the guy). But if you're a little scraggly on the cheeks and you don't have a full beard, please shave that stuff off. If I personally wish to put my hand on a man's cheek, I would want to do it without feeling like I stuck my hands on...insert some metaphor for something prickly here.

Well, mine is weird... I haven't shaved in how long now? 2 months, probably. And I still have no proper beard. It is quite thin. But it is soft and not prickly, but it's a bit thin. And it is blonde, so it doesn't really look good. Only part of my beard that really looks a bit like a beard is what comes down cheeks from ears. Elsewhere it is thinner.

And I can't get a shave atm either, lost my razor dunno where...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Well, mine is weird... I haven't shaved in how long now? 2 months, probably. And I still have no proper beard. It is quite thin. But it is soft and not prickly, but it's a bit thin. And it is blonde, so it doesn't really look good. Only part of my beard that really looks a bit like a beard is what comes down cheeks from ears. Elsewhere it is thinner.

And I can't get a shave atm either, lost my razor dunno where...

Welcome to my world :lol:

77yLQy8.png

So I went on a date today as a part of a group of people. I picked my date up from her house and gave her flowers. We had fun. Before this we were texting quite often with many smiley faces involved. She told me she feels safe when I'm driving so that makes me happy. She lives like 2 minutes from my house and when I dropped her off and told her goodnight, when I got home she sent me a picture of the flowers and told me that they look good in her room.

We're not a couple yet but I hope we will be soon. I haven't really dated in years so I'm new to the club, but she's never had a boyfriend either. I'm just updating my progress right now.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sooo. That girl I TAed for waaay back when.

Hangin with her tonight. I've yet to tell the full story of what's happened since second semester. I'll get to it [eventually].

EDIT: Well, scratch that. Something came up and plans got canceled.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Sooo. That girl I TAed for waaay back when.

Hangin with her tonight. I've yet to tell the full story of what's happened since second semester. I'll get to it [eventually].

EDIT: Well, scratch that. Something came up and plans got canceled.

Looking like you have time to tell that story now.

Looking like you have time to tell that story now.

Lol, I started writing it in MS Word. But I'm not happy how it turned out, haha. :oops: Rewriting it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Question: What to do with a girl when I have zero cash?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc