Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

I'm glad I encountered Muggiw. I definitely have a much more logical and healthy approach to relationships now. (Girl dumped me after the fireworks on 4th of July, next morning calls me and begs me to take her back again).

Lolnope.

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Rash decisions are never the best, but I'd give it a few days, cool down some, get your mind off yourself (and her). Then come back to it and see what you think.

Personally as much as I 100% understand where you're coming from (I was there once!), I also know you're being a selfish bloke, so yeah (because so was I when I was in your situation). Haha.

Rash decisions are usually the ones you truly want to do.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

And the ones you regret later

• Like 4

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But make better stories. ;)

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

L that is why you live your life with the "regret nothing" philosophy. I've done many things in my life i am not proud of, things i hate, but i do not regret doing any of them. Regretting something is like denying the true you, and that's not fair to yourself.

• Like 1

I'd rather view the "no regrets" thing as having learned something out of the experience... ideally such that you won't have the same "regrettable" problems in the future.

• Like 3

77yLQy8.png

No that's called learning from your mistakes "it happened, i learned from it, i moved on." Regret is more like "omg i wish i never did that :(((((((((((" and crying about it for years and years to come.

But make better stories. ;)

yeah sure is great telling the grandkids about the time you made your underage gf get an abortion

edit: that's not directed at anyone. just an example of something which could result from a rushed decision

polvCwJ.gif

No that's called learning from your mistakes "it happened, i learned from it, i moved on." Regret is more like "omg i wish i never did that :(((((((((((" and crying about it for years and years to come.

it's possible to regret something without being a little [bleep]. I regret not trying harder in high school, for instance; but I've moved on, and learned my lesson. But I certainly do regret and, and given another chance I would do things differently.

polvCwJ.gif

If you guys aren't careful, this is very quickly going to turn into a semantic argument over what, exactly, regret is.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

and you would all regret that

i perpetually reach for the low hanging fruit

• Like 4

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

If you guys aren't careful, this is very quickly going to turn into a semantic argument over what, exactly, regret is.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure we all more or less agree on whatever it is we're trying to convey.

77yLQy8.png

it's possible to regret something without being a little [bleep]. I regret not trying harder in high school, for instance; but I've moved on, and learned my lesson. But I certainly do regret and, and given another chance I would do things differently.

Perhaps your still young enough to get into university anyways? And with the knowledge of how important the degree your shooting for is maybe you will do even better then if you did just do better in high school.

In regard to relationships lets think of it this way.

Each relationship has a value on it as does each person, and we only wish to stay in a relationship if that value is above a certain point.

Heres what I mean:

John likes sarah. She is very pretty and they can both talk about how bad runescape is now and for example sake she has a base value of 25 to him. John gets with sarah and they have a very nice relationship, that value has been shifted up to 250. But a very hot girl named Jessica is flirting with John and makes it clear she wants to have sex with him. Maybe that value is at 200. John doesn't cheat on sarah because the value of that interaction while high is below the value of their relationship.

Lets say john and sarah's relationship is going downhill maybe its value is normally around 120, and if John encountered hot girl he would either cheat on sarah or call her up to break up with her.Lets say that their relationship was still good though, normally around 250 but they had a fight and maybe it dropped it to 180 and hot girl entered the picture. John might sleep with the hot girl and then regret it after the relationship normalized to the normal 250 mark.

Certainly a rash decision in this regard is one that is made after a sudden event, ie: cheating on a girlfriend after a fight, or buying your girlfriend a car after she slept with you. In general though a good decision is one made on a mundane day not too different from the norm.

• Like 1

Ring_World's got it down.

Also, that answers the whole "but i'd learn from my mistakes" thing.

Ezkaton, I am the #1 bad IRL person in here. I am.

And [bleep]ing 2 months of solitude.

Then, UNIVERSITY!

Finally chance to meet new people and perhaps get first girl...

Indeed, virgin. 4th one to mention it here, on an internet gaming board, isn't it ironical?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Then, UNIVERSITY!

Indeed, virgin. 4th one to mention it here, on an internet gaming board, isn't it ironical?

Actually, it's the exact opposite of ironic. Ironic would be, I don't know, all the guys in the chess club getting laid before graduation while the guys on the football team graduate virgins or something.

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I alreeady graduated from college and have a good job lol. But i regret slacking nonetheless

polvCwJ.gif

Hey if you still got to where you want to go who cares right

You're still behind.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I regret nothing because my experience is my own and mine alone. No one can change what I've done, but I'm always learning and growing.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I regret nothing because my experience is my own and mine alone. No one can change what I've done, but I'm always learning and growing.

true...but not entirely. As much as your experiences are yours, they are not yours entirely. Yes no one else sees things exactly from your perspective, however, the choices you make, the things you - regardless of if you regret them or not - effect other people. And so that's why just being an asshat and making stupid decisions because #iregretnothing #lolol is immature not really caring for those who interact with you.

By the way, I am not refrencing to anyone in the above comments.

Also, I've missed you RPG. <3:

Then, UNIVERSITY!

Actually, it's the exact opposite of ironic. Ironic would be, I don't know, all the guys in the chess club getting laid before graduation while the guys on the football team graduate virgins or something.

Excuse double post.

Also, it's only ironic in that situation if you think stereotypes are true or not. If not then it makes complete sense.

Ahem, to continue being snubnosed, by scientific poll/study they have found that girls are more attracted to smart (or seemingly-so) guys more than guys who are purely sports-smart. Hermplermp.

Then, UNIVERSITY!

EDIT: Massive misread on my part! D:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I'm pretty sure he wasnt mocking you as 3 posters posted that they are currently virgins on here recently. He was officially making himself #4

• Like 1