Today...

Leoo

Though I think that was pretty much a purging of all my stress and worry and now its gone.

Better out than in.

Today I found out that, apparently. a fifth grader in my area hanged himself. A [bleep]ing eleven-year-old.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

CHICAGO. WOOOOO.

That is all.

I agree. They earned it.

I just had 3 hours of break in an 8 hour shift. I should have had an extra half hour, but I ended up chatting with the guy who was doing my job during my breaks. It turns out we both wanted Philly to lose... and thanks to Patrick Kane, they did.

Woo hoo! I got an easy English project!

I must pick any book that we've read in the past as a class and I must pick a character in that book. Then I must find a song that matches that character and explain how it matches him/her.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Just got off work. I;m going to do a quick litch king run then go to bed and work again from 11AM - 1AM tomorrow.

Holy [bleep], 14 hours? Where do you work? :blink:

And good job Blackhawks. Funny how most of the people I was watching the game with couldn't even tell how the last goal happened before they replayed it (myself included)...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Woo hoo! I got an easy English project!

I must pick any book that we've read in the past as a class and I must pick a character in that book. Then I must find a song that matches that character and explain how it matches him/her.

You bastard, I've done that for just about every book I've read in class. Never got anything like that project, though. Would've been awesome.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

CHICAGO. WOOOOO.

That is all.

....must......not.......kill......

But yeah, Flyers just got outplayed. Not much else to it. :-(

pcht, Philly got a free ride to the Eastern playoff finals. The habs qualified last minute, making philly go up against the devils instead of washington, then after beating the caps the habs played the pengs, making philly go up against boston instead of the pengs. However, the habs lost to philly after beating the best teams in the east 4-3 :cry:

n00bs

hiccup.png

Just got off work. I;m going to do a quick litch king run then go to bed and work again from 11AM - 1AM tomorrow.

And good job Blackhawks. Funny how most of the people I was watching the game with couldn't even tell how the last goal happened before they replayed it (myself included)...

Manager at the Golden Arch Hell. (McDonalds).

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

CHICAGO. WOOOOO.

That is all.

....must......not.......kill......

But yeah, Flyers just got outplayed. Not much else to it. :-(

pcht, Philly got a free ride to the Eastern playoff finals. The habs qualified last minute, making philly go up against the devils instead of washington, then after beating the caps the habs played the pengs, making philly go up against boston instead of the pengs. However, the habs lost to philly after beating the best teams in the east 4-3 :cry:

n00bs

It really was nice of Montreal to do that for Philly.

I get to go to work an hour early and then sit in the lunchroom for that hour listening to a bunch of crap I don't care about. Namely, the company's financials. If I got anything for helping the company make a ton of money, I still wouldn't care. At least I'm done an hour early, too. I'm a little afraid of what I'll be doing AFTER the meeting, though.

Dayum.

A few days ago I went there and ordered a 6-piece nugget for $1 (it wasn't on the menu; I asked about it), and just last night it became $2.19 so I had to return it after I ordered it (not realizing until I got the receipt...). Care to explain?

And then there's this promotion that, I guess, only the McD's behind my house is having. Every Saturday in June from 11am to 2pm, they're having $1 egg mcmuffins and 6-piece nuggets as a thank you to their loyal customers... Seems weird cuz I didn't go on a Saturday that one time...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Today I had my last 2 AS Exams. Both of them went very well :D Psychology was unbelievably easy, afterwards a lot of people complained that they couldn't remember the types of conformity or the research which links into it. Second and last exam was the French revolution, thank God we were asked about the origins of the French revolution! :mrgreen:

Afterwards, I went to the city and found out that YO! Sushi opens there tomorrow. Looks quite interesting! :)

Phaper_Plane.png

My brother works there. He's the one who gets to train all the new guys. Speaking of fast food, anyone try BK's ribs? If you haven't, don't. It's not worth it at all.

Last day of school today. I can gladly say that I'm no longer a freshman. :thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I had a world history exam, a German party I missed because my physics teacher made me go listen to some engineering guys ramble on for an hour and a half about random stuff, a band exam that involved charting a marching band chart. Then I left and had a doctor's appointment. After that I went to Target and got a frikkin sweet watch; it's a Lego one with Commander Cody on it. I'm going to either try to finish my Fierce Deity Link papercraft or work on my duct tape Chuck Taylors yet.

I went to my job training today and just couldn't do it. I don't think being a sales representative in the knife market is of any good use. Our appointments are gathered by ourselves which makes us a bit better than door-to-door knockers. Plus I don't have a car nor license so I'll be very ineffective.

Now I regret wasting those four hours. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sister got her drivers licence, I am now hiding my keys from this day forth. Probably giving myself a haircut today, getting a new shirt tomorrow with 40$ voucher I have left over from Xmas (Since I dont have many good shirts) and... yeah.

Popoto.~<3

^ Once you start eating plain lettuce you just can't stop amirite? I used to do that, although I've never eaten a whole head of lettuce.

I am considering buying a Wacom Bamboo Fun (With mutitouch and the normal Wacom features!) now that I probably have the funds to do it, although as usual I'll have to buy it in the US and have someone bring it over here when they visit as I have no urge to pay ~60 more.

C2b6gs7.png

I wonder if the OP when he made this thread thought it's posters would discover the merits of lettuce eating. :razz:

I wonder if the creator of the off-topic board thought it's topic creators would discover the merits of glass eating. :razz: :P

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Last night I had a 6 hour conversation about video games. It spanned everything from the old Super Mario Bros to our mutual dislike of the Halo series. This was during work, where I was stuck on a job I hate, but know well. It is the only one I would keep in which I wear white, of the 4 I know/am learning.

I wonder if the OP when he made this thread thought it's posters would discover the merits of lettuce eating. :razz:

I wonder if the creator of the off-topic board thought it's topic creators would discover the merits of glass eating. :razz: :P

Oh, that too :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM