Today...

Leoo

Today was an amazing day.

Today I was pulled off the phones into the office of my supervisor's supervisor. My supervisor, his supervisor, the call center operations manager, and the on-site Verizon wireless cooperate lady was in the room with expressionless faces. I [cabbage] my pants at first. The lady from Verizon Wireless handed me a pink paper and said to read it in a monotone voice. I thought I was being fired, but it turned out to be a 1,000 dollar check for successfully handling a mystery caller from VZW. Along with the check I got a voucher for a free year of any VZW plan and any phone without having to have a contract. Finally my boss asked if I would like to spent 100% of my day on supervisor training instead of half a day. I accepted so now I get to be sent to a special location at a different call center for additional training. VZW is opening up a new call center in 1 month and they would like me to be a starting supervisor for the first 1 month there. They are paying my expenses for 1 month while I finish my training, as well as the month I am help starting the new call center. I finally found something I am good at.

Now I can actually afford to waste money on computer parts :). I am taking my parents out to dinner tomorrow to surprise them of my accomplishment.

wow, man! That's awesome new, congratulations!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I finalized the flights to Australia. Payments went through and we're good to go. :). I leave April 20th at 5:45PM for 24 hours of travelling. Going to be with my girlfriend. Been apart 7 months due to surgeries and MRSA infections... But we're all good now!

Also, I never needed schooling prior to employment after SS... Was immediately hired for software engineering after doing a lot of work for online games developed by BA (including white-hat) through high-school. However, I've since wanted to go to school, so I just paid for two 3 year courses in: Electronics Engineering Technology - Industrial Automation and Computer Systems Technology - Networking.

Will prove to be an interesting couple of months! Only thing I'm dreading is leaving my baby girl, Sydney, behind...

09144a99bb.png

Got my results for my practice test for AP Calc, missed a 4 by .2 points. So I feel pretty good about it, because in my class of 14, 6 of us got 3s, 4 got 4s and 4 got 5s. So if you average all that out on a curve, I'd end up getting a 4 in the real world. So that's nice. Procrastinating studying or typing my notes for that class because I don't want to. TGTF.

Went out and got ice cream with my friend and his girlfriend.

Such a nice day out today. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Decided today that I am joining the Marines in a year. My friend, who is also joining, told me about the different... areas (?) I can enlist for, and I guess I'm signing up for combat support :thumbup: Operating a tank hopefully when I join. Boot camp shall be interesting...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Alright, last post on this, promise. Got a good 7 minutes of solid verbal abuse, and about 30 seconds of making open racist remarks at the bus driver. I think I have all I'll need, and a video won't be necessary this time around. Thanks to whoever suggested recording.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today, april 14th,

we had around 20cm of snow dumped on us from 6 in the morning. It is now 7pm and it hasn't stopped. :angry:

I like snow, just not in april where as soon as it falls, it turns into muddy slush.

Staurolite.png

Nice work there baller!

Been talking with my mate's girlfriend for like half the night, we've been helping other out with some advice. I now want to buy nice clothes and be the group gentleman. Where's Lent when you need him?

DETAILS

Popoto.~<3

Today I finalized the flights to Australia. Payments went through and we're good to go. :). I leave April 20th at 5:45PM for 24 hours of travelling. Going to be with my girlfriend. Been apart 7 months due to surgeries and MRSA infections... But we're all good now!

Also, I never needed schooling prior to employment after SS... Was immediately hired for software engineering after doing a lot of work for online games developed by BA (including white-hat) through high-school. However, I've since wanted to go to school, so I just paid for two 3 year courses in: Electronics Engineering Technology - Industrial Automation and Computer Systems Technology - Networking.

Will prove to be an interesting couple of months! Only thing I'm dreading is leaving my baby girl, Sydney, behind...

You're going to Sydney? Not too from Tim and I.

Nice work there baller!

Been talking with my mate's girlfriend for like half the night, we've been helping other out with some advice. I now want to buy nice clothes and be the group gentleman. Where's Lent when you need him?

DETAILS

What?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm in India at the moment. Freaking boiling here, I'm sweating buckets. Internet is crappy unfortunetely but the rate is pretty awesome...

20 rupees per hour, so 20 Indian rupees = 0.275335334 British pounds =D Happy face.

Ate at McDonalds yesterday, better than the ones in England hands down. We still got KFC and Pizza Hut to hit.

It's dirty here though because I'm in Punjab. My boogers are black.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You're going to Sydney? Not too from Tim and I.

Yep. And leaving my baby girl who happens to also be named Sydney. >.<.

09144a99bb.png

Today, my iPod read my mind. I was listening to a song on the bus, and realized it sounded sort of another song. So as I'm thinking this, I get off the bus and the iPod, which was on my pocket, shook, activating shuffle mode, and playing the song I was thinking about.

areyouawizard.jpg

Also, in my philosophy class I was focused, only to look at the wall for one second and see a big-ass spider on the wall like 10cm away from my face. [bleep]ing spiders, man.

16185_s.gif

Got into a drunken argument with someone during my brief stay at the urinals... why do people feel the need to talk to me when I'm pissing :roll:

Also, I have a baaaad feeling it's going to be my day soon. For those who don't know (all of you) every person in my group of friends has a special day where they have to complete a brutal checklist, mostly to do with drinking and doing stupid [cabbage] in public. Normally the person making the list comes to me for ideas, yet it's already warm outside and nobody has consulted me... ruh roh

hiccup.png

Got into a drunken argument with someone during my brief stay at the urinals... why do people feel the need to talk to me when I'm pissing :roll:

Also, I have a baaaad feeling it's going to be my day soon. For those who don't know (all of you) every person in my group of friends has a special day where they have to complete a brutal checklist, mostly to do with drinking and doing stupid [cabbage] in public. Normally the person making the list comes to me for ideas, yet it's already warm outside and nobody has consulted me... ruh roh

Jinkies!

Woke up at 10am in great pain, unable to move my right shoulder or left hip, fun times, managed to walk off the hip pain, shoulder is still hurting like a [bleep].

Went wedding cake shopping with my parents, not a cake for me, noone loves me to want to marry me :) My brother is getting married next year, my parents present to them.

Got a fantastic deal, spent £100 instead of £300 due to us knowing the owners, who coincidently are really REALLY nice people :-)

They were nice people before they gave me free chocolate lol. Dad bought me my Easter egg also, cant wait to munch in that, hopefully the baby will make it on time and I wont have to wait too long for the egg lol.

Off work until Wednesday. Probably play some video games tonight, pub tomorrow night then pub again for a pub quiz on sunday night then take it easy Monday/Tuesday.

Sounds like a plan.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Had a test on the amendments, and got a math test back was only a B+ :sad:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Damn boring night.

No one wants to go to the pub and have a few pints, blablabla.

So now i'm gonna just watch the remaining 20mins of Norwich - Forest, have a few toasts and a beer.

Thank you and good night!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Finally on vacation. Yeah!

It's really cold today...Not enjoying that too much.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It snowed today. Omfg Nebraska, quit being bipolar with the weather.

Synopsis: like 80 out Wednesday. Light thunderstorms yesterday, first ones all year. Today, about 2 notches down from a blizzard. Tomorrow, 60 degrees.

It's normally like this, but this year has been worse, I swear. >.<

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Pissed at my sister. Dosed on Melotonin. Now I'm depressed and pissed at my sister.

Obviously that didn't work in my favor.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn