Today...

Leoo

I think that you shouldn't let things affect you so much. I mean you are a human being, I completely understand, so I don't expect you to completely block everything out.

You shouldn't try and focus on getting a relationship as your primary goal. Try and pace yourself first because it seems like you have a lot on your plate already. You are still young and you have plenty of time, so don't worry too much. Just stop and think of what you are going to do rather than wanting to do something.

j0xPu5R.png

As far as I can tell things are looking up for you. Keep on trucking. Jobs and cars get you chicks; that's a well known fact. If you don't want to deal with your friends asking you for advice, say no. You can't just be "alpha" or "manly" or "confident" only when you're talking to girls. Not that this is the relationship thread or anything.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've somewhat calmed down after spending a solid hour cleaning the car out (and the dogs [bleep]ing mess. bastards got into the rubbish bin).

Dont suppose anyone knows how to change the gear knob on older manuals? I got given a spare stainless gear knob from my friends new car (owner had original, one equipped AND a spare) and Im trying to figure out how to get the damn gear knob off. :|

EDIT: Okay it was just on tight. One shiny new gear knob: Equipped.

Popoto.~<3

To me, sounds like your main focus is getting a girl, and it's kinda overshadowing how good you are doing in the first place. Heck, you're gonna get a job (good luck with that interview, dude; you'll nail it), you have a car... Your life is gonna be stable. Don't let this 'not having a girl at 21' overshadow all of that.

Hell, be successful at everything else and one will enter your life. You make it sound like you're on this quest to find a girl. Let things fall into place and do your thing.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today was my first class, Precalculus. Was told we have to take a Math Readiness Test online to check if we have sufficient knowledge to be in the class and not the basic math course. I was scared as [cabbage] because I haven't done math since sophomore year in high school, but luckily the test wasn't timed and was on the internet, so I looked up everything I didn't know how to do or remember how to do and got a 31/38, which is an 81 or so when we needed a 70 to pass.icon_thumbs.gif

And the only reason I missed those other 7 is because manual input answers with fractions are REALLY wonky on the system and it has to be exactly how the site wants it done. My professor warned us that we're gonna hate it until we learn it, and he was right. But right now, IDGAF, I passed and can be in the class.

Had a fun night yesterday. I hung out with some friends, who I hadn't seen much due to being so busy with work/runescape addiction. Also smoked weed for the first time. It was thoroughly disappointing, but I'm told that that's normal for the first time.

Including you Ryan, that 16yo chick did not count because she didnt even bloody know what she wanted.

Someone was trying to set her up with me but I thought of you man, so don't blame me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Including you Ryan, that 16yo chick did not count because she didnt even bloody know what she wanted.

You're resorting to 16 year olds? Come get a beer with me friday night, seriously.

You're resorting to 16 year olds? Come get a beer with me friday night, seriously.

As long as I can drink bourbon and not beer, I will accept your invite.

Popoto.~<3

In light of recent events, I have realised I complain far too much, especially to people in worse places than I. It is my new goal to stop doing this.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

As far as I can tell things are looking up for you. Keep on trucking. Jobs and cars get you chicks; that's a well known fact. If you don't want to deal with your friends asking you for advice, say no. You can't just be "alpha" or "manly" or "confident" only when you're talking to girls. Not that this is the relationship thread or anything.

Very true. Saw a good quote yesterday -

"Money doesn't mean success - money follows success"

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Why discriminate against highschool chicks ? I like em.

(Tim, how old are you, 20 ? Don't sweat it.)

Yeah but you're like 16 so that's ok.

trololol

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today I beheaded a bee using one of those glass sparkling water bottles. Hell, it's satisfying after it's been buzzing around for hours.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Reminds me of when I was younger, I was on a hike with my family and a bee was about to sting my mom, so I hit it really hard off of her with my hat. It was buzzing on the ground, not able to fly yet. My mom said "Thanks," stepped on it, and killed it.

I started to cry and told her we could've just left it alone and not killed it.

:thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I like my English professor. He's a total bro and real friendly to everyone, and the required textbook for the class is his own book, so he put it up as a PDF and it only costs us whatever the price of ink and paper for 75 sheets is. Much less than a college textbook.icon_thumbsu.gif

And on the completely opposite side of your situation... My $100 math book? We don't even really need it. All of our homework and tests are on the CD that came with the book. And the book came in a box which, when opened, is non-refundable. So basically a $100 CD with a complimentary 10 lb. paperweight.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I had a high school teacher who had written his own history textbook and used that in class.

It isn't too surprising in college, but in high school, it sure was.

I really want to do this. :cool:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I just had a great conversation with the owner of the company that was installing windows in my house...

Him: The windows are installed properly. Are you an architect? Do you install windows on a daily basis? They're fine, stop telling me how to do my job. The guy from Gentek (company that makes the windows) said they were fine, so they are.

Me: If the windows were installed properly you would have been out of my house three days ago. It the windows were installed properly they would open... I don't understand your logic. If the guy from Gentek said they're okay, yet they don't open, how are they okay?

He went on saying how it wasn't "his" problem that they wouldn't open.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Had an okay day of first classes. Time to be the adult I am, and go straight from school to work then come home and read a chapter for music theory.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I had a high school teacher who had written his own history textbook and used that in class.

It isn't too surprising in college, but in high school, it sure was.

I remember my French teacher in Grade 10 had been one of the authors of the textbook that was used. Still didn't save her the trouble of charging everyone for the workbook though. <_<

j0xPu5R.png