Today...

Leoo

So let me get this straight. You bought a soldering iron to light cigarettes with, but you don't have any cigarettes to light? Then why buy the soldering iron in the first place?

pot_leaf_tattoo.jpg

nom nom nom, leafy greens...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So let me get this straight. You bought a soldering iron to light cigarettes with, but you don't have any cigarettes to light? Then why buy the soldering iron in the first place?

pot_leaf_tattoo.jpg

nom nom nom, leafy greens...

Throw some carrots, croutons, and some salad dressing; and you are all set.

Did Nom get banned?

Still no one has answered this (as far as I can tell). And if he did get banned, why?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

You aren't actually supposed to talk about people's bans and stuff. And, no, it doesn't say if they're banned. The only way to know is if someone tells you outside of TIF.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Not really supposed to talk about it, but it sure as hell isn't a coincidence his account stops posting on the 6th, and this new account "implying" gets created on the 7th and continues all the arguments nom was making, as well as talking about weed and being edgy and stuff.

Not really supposed to talk about it, but it sure as hell isn't a coincidence his account stops posting on the 6th, and this new account "implying" gets created on the 7th and continues all the arguments nom was making, as well as talking about weed and being edgy and stuff.

Come to think of it... That's logical. There is only one way to tell though....

All I have to do is spam lots of MLP related references, quotes, and pictures. If "Implying" responds badly to them, its obviously Nom.

why do people in murrica start owning cars and driving so early

My driving test for my licence is on the 26th and I just turned 16. Is that early?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

My driving test for my licence is on the 26th and I just turned 16. Is that early?

yep

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/index.html

takes around 5 years to get a full license here. I dont have my own car either. public transport here is quite efficient however and a lot of people use trains / buses.

yep

http://www.rta.nsw.g...sing/index.html

takes around 5 years to get a full license here. I dont have my own car either. public transport here is quite efficient however and a lot of people use trains / buses.

In New Zealand I could have go my full in one and a half years if I applied myself properly and got everything as soon as I could. I would have been 16 1/2 with my full. It took me a little under 2 years to get it, and I got it they day before my 17th.

Unfortunately the public transport in NZ sucks, so you are stuffed if you don't have your licence.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Agreeing with you here, I got my first car when I was 21. I still have it :P. I did have my license since I was 16 though.

Well the system here is (and the fastest way)

16 ( get learners, do 120 hours of driving, hold it for a year)

exam

17 (get red Ps. (limited to 90Km/h, hold this for 1 year, no alcohol.))

exam

18 (get green ps, limit to 100km/h, hold it for 2 years, no alcohol)

get full license