Today...

Leoo

Just went on my girlfriend's facebook and found some interesting things.... Mainly about 10 messages to different guys telling them she thinks they're cute, giving them her phone number, saying they should hang out some time, and even telling one she texted him some pictures of herself.... What do I do? Break up with her? Would you guys consider this type of thing to be cheating?

She's talking to other guys... must be cheating, right?

No.

Just went on my girlfriend's facebook and found some interesting things.... Mainly about 10 messages to different guys telling them she thinks they're cute, giving them her phone number, saying they should hang out some time, and even telling one she texted him some pictures of herself.... What do I do? Break up with her? Would you guys consider this type of thing to be cheating?

She's talking to other guys... must be cheating, right?

No.

Depends entirely on what you deem appropriate in a relationship. It's not just like she has guy friends: like eggs said she's telling them she thinks they're cute, giving them her phone number, and possibly sending pcitures. That's more than just a casual friendship and definitely not acceptable imo, even if it isn't strictly cheating.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cheating, no.

Having an exclusive boyfriend, no. :???:

I predict she's gonna make an excuse, be a whole lotta sad, then Eggs forgives her, and nothing has changed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The best thing you could do is almost certainly talk to her about it, and find out what's going on. I'm with obfuscator in that what she is doing isn't cool, but there is no point ending a relationship ove rit before at least giver her a chance to explain.

I'd go with that: just talk to her about it. Just because other guys are calling her cute doesn't mean she's interested in them, and just because they're asking to meet up doesn't mean that they are, so it's no use ending a relationship when you don't really know what's going on.

You're an adolescent male yourself, so you should understand how other people within your age range would respond with your girlfriend.

I'd suggest against a militant stance, and instead, to act with composure. It may be a good idea to assess and understand the situation at hand, and to assert control over the situation as opposed to being reactive towards it. I've always viewed assignment blame as a fruitless cause; the implied retribution doesn't help alleviate any issues, and if anything; it exacerbates it.

Question legitimately how you feel about your relationship. If you're struggling, perhaps question why there's an issue. Is she expecting something more from you? Is the situation indeed as you've described, or was it misconstrued/misinterpreted? I can quite easily assert that a platonic relationship with a hint of flirting could easily be misunderstood to be something much worse, and in your situation, it may be true.

If she is cheating, then break the emotional bond before you break the relationship. It's inevitable that someone will suffer from heartbreak and regret in those scenarios; don't let it be you.

It's your decision in the end - make sure it's a good one. Please don't become that guy who harasses their ex-significant other due to a misunderstanding, though.

I'd go with that: just talk to her about it. Just because other guys are calling her cute doesn't mean she's interested in them, and just because they're asking to meet up doesn't mean that they are, so it's no use ending a relationship when you don't really know what's going on.

Did you read his post? She's the one calling them cute, and she's the one initiating hangouts. There's a big difference.

polvCwJ.gif

Well, gonna try to study for mid terms/finals today. Then probably night full of Dead Island and Battlefield 3. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did you read his post? She's the one calling them cute, and she's the one initiating hangouts. There's a big difference.

Ahh, I read it wrong. Yeah I'd be concerned that it's bit more than platonic then, but it still something you're not going to get to the bottom of unless you ask her. Getting territorial just gives her a reason to doubt why she's in a relationship with you in the first place. You've still got to stay composed.

Ahh, I read it wrong. Yeah I'd be concerned that it's bit more than platonic then, but it still something you're not going to get to the bottom of unless you ask her. Getting territorial just gives her a reason to doubt why she's in a relationship with you in the first place. You've still got to stay composed.

Indeed. However, what person serious about maintaining a monogamous relationship goes and conducts themselves in that manner? No one.

However, I do question why he was snooping in her facebook in the first place.

polvCwJ.gif

Because... that's Facebook and it's a bit voyeuristic. I'll hold my hand up to snooping Facebook pages at times, and I'm sure a lot of people would. It's not healthy but it happens. We all know employers do it to vet job candidates too.

I agree about the monogamy thing though. Flirting occasionally I can understand, not that prolifically

I don't believe in second chances for that kind of stuff, so if it was my girlfriend I would be gone so fast. The type of person who considers speaking/texting/calling/facebooking other guys in the way My_Eggs described either does not know where to draw the line or does not care. Of course there's no need to yell or be pissed about it, just tell her it's unacceptable--that is, if you share my opinion in thinking it's unacceptable--and be done with it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yeah, the last thing you wanna do is tear yourself apart over it. Either talk to her about it immediately (what I would do) without letting yourself make up your own ideas (probably too late for that) or cut her off.

Today I decided to get shit done. I have my awesome lab mug I got from my supervisor for Christmas filled with coffee and I'm practically bouncing off the walls. I have to much stuff to do but at this rate I'll be done in like 10 seconds whooooooooosh there I go

hiccup.png

Yeah, the last thing you wanna do is tear yourself apart over it. Either talk to her about it immediately (what I would do) without letting yourself make up your own ideas (probably too late for that) or cut her off.

this.

I feel like facebook is the reason why most adolescent relationships just don't work out. too many people in everyone else's business. it's why I don't let people tag me in posts.

today I feel less sick, so I'll be playing a lot of video games all day before my break comes to a screeching halt with a 12 hour day in school on Tuesday

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I learned my girlfriend has no idea what Mr. Men are. :cry:

That's one of her birthday presents sorted out then.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Moved into my new room today. Sorry I have been gone for a while, I've been busy and shit. I'll try to post a bit more frequently again or something.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide=No Runescape in my OT]

Got bored, decided to play some Scape. Found out I couldn't log in. Checked the highscores and my name is gone. I just sent in an appeal and hopefully I get my account back, I'm pretty sad. I mean I haven'y played in months, but I worked hard for years on that account. I had 5 99s and was nearing my 6th (98 HP) and I had like 90 Herblore and shit.

And then I checked my Spam folder and found messages from Jagex saying first my account received a RWT offense and then was perma-banned. So even if I get it back I have to pass the appeals. I don't understand HOW people can get my account info after not playing or entering my password for it for 6 months.

[/hide]

Got bored, decided to play some Scape. Found out I couldn't log in. Checked the highscores and my name is gone. I just sent in an appeal and hopefully I get my account back, I'm pretty sad. I mean I haven'y played in months, but I worked hard for years on that account. I had 5 99s and was nearing my 6th (98 HP) and I had like 90 Herblore and shit.

And then I checked my Spam folder and found messages from Jagex saying first my account received a RWT offense and then was perma-banned. So even if I get it back I have to pass the appeals. I don't understand HOW people can get my account info after not playing or entering my password for it for 6 months.

[/hide]

Those are probably scam emails, they aren't actually from jagex.

polvCwJ.gif

[/hide]

Just to serve as an FYI; tip.it's emails served as a directory for mailing lists when it was compromised. Did you read what was said in the offenses, Army?

[/hide]

Just to serve as an FYI; tip.it's emails served as a directory for mailing lists when it was compromised. Did you read what was said in the offenses, Army?

Not really just kind of opened them, read something about my account being compromised, and deleted them.

[/hide]

Not really just kind of opened them, read something about my account being compromised, and deleted them.

I get an email every once in a while from Jagex saying my account was reported for "___ abuse" and that if I wanted to retain a clean record I could appeal it. I never paid much attention. I'm gonna go see if i can still log in, lol.

EDIT:

Everything seems to work fine, but my oh my has the homepage changed. And what's with this facebook log in option? rofl

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Cheating, no.

Having an exclusive boyfriend, no. :???:

I predict she's gonna make an excuse, be a whole lotta sad, then Eggs forgives her, and nothing has changed.

Well you can just read me like a damn book now can't you?

Confronted her this morning. She said she doesn't use that account anymore (not impossible, she did make a new account) and that her cousin knows her password to it. I asked her if I could text her cousin from her phone and ask about the account and she let me. I texted her saying "Hey, have you used my fb account lately?" She responded with "ya y?" I asked her what she'd been doing on it and she responded "Flirtin with sum cute guys n shit, they be all over messagin me when they see ur profile pic. lol imma get me sum of that, know what im sayin cuz?"

Now I'm inclined to believe this is true because my girl wouldn't have had a way to warn her cousin that I'd be asking about this. She didn't know that I knew the password, and I didn't mention why I was going to her house this morning, just called her and asked if I could come over.

As far as nothing changing.... Sex got better. I don't know if it was just because it was make-up sex (which is always fantastic) or just the fact that I feel I can trust her now and feel that much closer to her... Idk, starting to sound pretty beta right here... What happened to me being all alpha-y a few months back? I'll redeem that with the up coming 3some.... (Yeah, she wants to do that again).

Edit: Her cousin is a very large, very overweight girl. I could see why she might use my girlfriend's old fb account to talk to guys (my girl is gorgeous).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You know, If I ever met you I'd prob hit you on first meeting because you're always getting laid and you always brag about it, and lately with whats happened and how I was being used for 2 months, you can expect me to be pissed off and bitter with anyone who even mentions the word "sex" maybe I should just ban myself from Tip.It, it used to be my haven away from lifes shit, now its a reminder and a daily "balls to the face".

Popoto.~<3