Today...

Leoo

Feeling quite alpha right now. Went over to her house today, talked to her, showed her some man logic and reasoning. She appologised and said the whole thing was her fault. Got there at about 10 a.m. and by noon she wanted to have sex. Finished off the night with another round. I'm not sure how I pulled this off, but I'm okay with it.

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Glad to hear you patched things up, even after that stunt. Maybe there is hope for the two of you afterall :shades:

Wow, today has been awesome. First of all, what I said before happened, which was great. There's something I forgot to mention though, and something that just happened that I want to talk about too.

Okay, so my girlfriend and I were going to walk to Walmart earlier to pick up a few things. Her step dad is usually a hard ass and has always seemed like he didn't like me very much. When we told him we were going to walk to Walmart though, out of nowhere he offers to let me drive his truck. It caught me off guard, I never expected him to do anything like that. I thanked him and he gave me his keys. I was nervous the whole time I was driving, I didn't want to do anything to damage his truck and actually give him a reason to not like me lol. Everything went fine though and we made it there and back safely.

As for the thing that just happened, I walked to Walmart for dip again and just got back a few minutes ago. When I got there this really cute girl who looks like she is maybe 20 years old was working at the tobacco counter. I've bought dip from her once before, a few weeks ago. I walk up and say hi, she smiles and says "Hey Jordan, back for more Copenhagen Wintergreen?" (she remembered my name and what kind of dip I got). I say yes and she grabs it, I hand her the money and go to hand her my ID and she says "Don't worry, I IDed you two Mondays ago, I remember you." (apparently she also remembers the exact date she met me). I comment on how she has a really good memory and she says "How could anyone ever forget those eyes?" while smiling and winks at me. She rings up the can of dip and it comes up to $1.49, she hands me back $0.51 and tells me to enjoy (it usually comes up to $1.98, she didn't add on the tobacco tax).

She was so obviously flirting with me/likes me. If things hadn't worked out with my girlfriend then that would have been perfect timing. Oh well, I love my girl and I'm not going to mess things up when I just got everything back to normal.

Such a great day. :shades:

Edit: Also, thanks Ouchy and randox. I'm glad things are back to normal too.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

RIP Marco Simoncelli, being a huge MotoGP fan this was horrible to watch. Within a week motorsport has lost two great racers.

Bon Jovi: The best concert ever, 19/Jan/2008 Melbourne

Foo Fighters: Awesome concert, 24/Apr/2008 Adelaide

AC/DC: Great Concert, 02/Mar/2010 Adelaide

Slash: Amazingly Good Concert, 11/Aug/2010 Melbourne

Bon Jovi: Should be another good concert, 11/Dec/2010 Melbourne

Slash.jpeg

Just going to laze around the house. Maybe go out and enjoy the fall weather. New episode of the Walking Dead tonight, can't wait. :thumbup:

2. MORE. DAYS.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Saw Spamalot with my girlfriend last night, it was fantastic. First professional musical I've ever seen, I think it was a good first.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had to use a program on my computer called "Internet Explorer" in order to do a homework assignment. Has anyone ever heard/used this program?

I'd be careful, I've heard it's full of viruses.

Ok. I'll scan my computer after I'm done.

I had to use a program on my computer called "Internet Explorer" in order to do a homework assignment. Has anyone ever heard/used this program?

Oh you poor soul.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Saw Spamalot with my girlfriend last night, it was fantastic. First professional musical I've ever seen, I think it was a good first.

Spamalot rules.

:thumbup:

When it came out my parents and I went to new York City for the sole purpose of watching it on broadway.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Good night last night. Hadn't been drunk for a while so it was fun :) Going to do some graphics which will take a couple of hours for school, then slot in some Halo to finish the day :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, after randomly flicking thru the news online (curious about how Gaddafi died, lolcrossfire) I came upon this: http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/

After reading his blog etc, It kinda moved me. If someone can go from ripped to very fat and back in a year~, then I should be able to do it also. So starting *tomorrow I'm going to start going to the GYM each day and watch wtf im eating.

*....I haven't got a car today and its a 1hr walk to the GYM. :|

Popoto.~<3

cross·fire/ˈkrôsˌfī(ə)r/

Noun:

Gunfire from two or more directions crossing the same area: "a photographer was killed in the crossfire".

The news sources need to recheck their facts, or need to watch the gruesome videos of Geddafi's execution.

He was not killed in crossfire.