Today...

Leoo

Dibs is so [bleep]ing stupid. As ultimania said, it's whoever has the balls to get with her first. Dibs is what people who know they don't have a chance say.

On a slightly different scale... My mum got back from Australia :D She was visiting my grandma :3 She brought me back an iPod Speaker Dock :D

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hell, and that's coming from a guy who never had a girlfriend. Because I just can't enjoy the company of others much for whatever reason.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Spent the day shifting furniture.

Feelin' pretty damn manly.

/fleeeeeex

EDIT - 2.9k posts, feelin' double manly.

/doublefleeeeeex

Obligatory laugh at how inadequate you are with your puny posts.

Today I joined (well co-made) a Bad Company 2 team.

Spent the day shifting furniture.

Feelin' pretty damn manly.

/fleeeeeex

EDIT - 2.9k posts, feelin' double manly.

/doublefleeeeeex

Obligatory laugh at how inadequate you are with your puny posts.

Today I joined (well co-made) a Bad Company 2 team.

I'm still... uh, waiting on them to restore my 22k posts that got lost when they did their April Fool's prank. Honest! >_>

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Today my heart broke because Butler didn't win the NCAA men's basketball championship. :cry:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I learnt how to do a frontflip on a trampoline. Now i'm trying to get down a loser (a reversed gainer) and a frontflip 360.

Wait, what's a loser? I use my trampoline to practice for diving board tricks at the local pool (impressin' da ladies, aww jeah) but I've never heard of a loser. Describe.

Ohai.

[bleep], stop self-deprecating, you have a decent sense of humor. You have potential. Use it.

Yeah! What happened to your self esteem you moron?

I learnt how to do a frontflip on a trampoline. Now i'm trying to get down a loser (a reversed gainer) and a frontflip 360.

Wait, what's a loser? I use my trampoline to practice for diving board tricks at the local pool (impressin' da ladies, aww jeah) but I've never heard of a loser. Describe.

I recently mastered what I call the knee flip, where you jump, land on your knees, front flip, and land on your feet. Harder than it looks.

A loser is the exact inverse of a gainer. With a gainer you do a backflip and land in front of the place where you started, with a loser you do a front flip and land behind yourself. Pretty dangerous, and as I don't have much use of it I've never really tried.

Pfft knee flips. Try two front flips or backflips in a row, or a backflip and then a frontflip or vice versa.

Man this makes me wish that we didn't have so much snow, I'm guessing that with this weather we'll be able to set the trampoline up in three weeks, can't wait. :D

C2b6gs7.png

Last night was extremely boring. My entire job consisted of one action every 15 minutes or so and another every half hour. In fact, the one every half hour wasn't technically even my job, but I did it anyway because I had so little else to do. And barring a switch to something else, I get to do it all over again Tuesday to Friday.

Got both my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.

It hurts :(

But I had to because the pain was rooting to my eye, and only having 1 left made my parents extremly paranoid(me to).

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I found this today and thought it was hilarious.

Not for anyone easily offended, not for anyone who thinks making fun of terrorists or the Bible is offending/wrong, and not for anyone without above average sense of humor:

[hide]

Basically, the (true) story behind David and Goliath. It's about a terrorist who found a time machine and wanted to kill David before he became a king.

The video is in Hebrew, but what they're saying really doesn't matter :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_93G2ub0nZ4

[/hide]

If mods find this inappropriate (although I don't really see why they should) please remove...

What a lovely day! The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and I fail my algebra exam!

Joy..

I wish I had Algebra again.....

Math Analysis sucks. I HATE LOGS WITH A DAMNED PASSION!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Confront her about it in person. In the likely scenario Adrenal's right and she just became a fan for gits and shiggles, and will completely obliterate anychance you will ever have of dating her. But if you're lucky and she actually plays, then you get a pretty scape-buddy :3

I don't play RuneScape. And my friend already called dibs.

Screw the whole "dibs" concept. It's whoever beats the other to the punch first. "Dibs" doesn't mean jack squat.

DIBS

If a man expresses interest in a woman to his friends, he has dibs, or exclusive rights to her. For a guy to call dibs, said woman must know his name and be in his league. Dibs are automatically broken if the woman shoots him down or flirts with one of the said friends. Dibs expire after a period of two weeks and cannot be called on the same woman again

She's in his league even if he doesn't know it yet. I'll be nice and give him two weeks starting today.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Today I officially stopped caring :thumbsup:

Stopped caring about what? I mean, if you stop caring about self-improvement that's probably not good.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Stopped caring about what? I mean, if you stop caring about self-improvement that's probably not good.

Naw, if he's cheering I bet it's something positive... Like not caring about Runescape :P, or what other people think of you or... some other good thing :D.

I checked TIF from school today for the first time ever today. It was weird. I'll probably never do it again to be honest.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Somehow ended up in a debate about South Park on Facebook. I don't know the guy, but he's not very good at it, he just keeps pulling random stuff out of nowhere, claiming I said it, and calling me a [wagon] for it. :lol:

I really don't want to make a big deal about it, especially over Facebook where everyone can see, but this guy's literally insulting me for making a joke.

In other news, I'm about to cut the grass, which is something I actually enjoy for some reason.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Naw, if he's cheering I bet it's something positive... Like not caring about Runescape :P, or what other people think of you or... some other good thing :D.

It's a sarcastic cheer, I think.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Somehow ended up in a debate about South Park on Facebook. I don't know the guy, but he's not very good at it, he just keeps pulling random stuff out of nowhere, claiming I said it, and calling me a [wagon] for it. :lol:

I really don't want to make a big deal about it, especially over Facebook where everyone can see, but this guy's literally insulting me for making a joke.

...I got trolled. :lol: He's good.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,