Today...

Leoo

It's not true D:

, I'm going to play some Mass Effect. At first I thought this game was [cabbage]ness but I'm liking it. Especially the freedom of speech (sorta).

I take that back. I've wasted a huge amount of time on this:

•  
  • Spend hours on that city, Citadel, looking for the ship.
  • Spend a good amount of time on the ship wondering how to leave.
  • Go back into Citadel hoping to get some hint.
  • End up not knowing where the ship is and spending hours looking for it again.
  • Spending more time on the ship until I lrn2google...

Then I'm viewing the galaxy map or w/e it's called and find out that searching is not as easy at it seems when you're looking through clusters and planets. By then I just thought screw Liara T'Soni, I'm not going through the geth to find you D:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's not true D:

, I'm going to play some Mass Effect. At first I thought this game was [cabbage]ness but I'm liking it. Especially the freedom of speech (sorta).

I take that back. I've wasted a huge amount of time on this:

•  
  • Spend hours on that city, Citadel, looking for the ship.
  • Spend a good amount of time on the ship wondering how to leave.
  • Go back into Citadel hoping to get some hint.
  • End up not knowing where the ship is and spending hours looking for it again.
  • Spending more time on the ship until I lrn2google...

Then I'm viewing the galaxy map or w/e it's called and find out that searching is not as easy at it seems when you're looking through clusters and planets. By then I just thought screw Liara T'Soni, I'm not going through the geth to find you D:

I never really thought it was that complicated. The star map shows where the major events are located and you can use the taxi in the Citadel to get around.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Dammit.

I forgot to print a paper, that was due today, because of the two hour delay.

IrEwl.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I downloaded a couple free things from Steam, which I'll be using to brighten a cold, uneventful day. Where is the snow?

You people who are already on breaks from school are lucky. I've got another week before break starts on Friday.

Somebody call the wambulance.

/sarcasm

So I got like... 9 movies for my birthday from all of my friends. 4 of them were the same one. And they were all gay movies.

GODDAMNIT DONT CARE BOUT THESE THINGS.

Srsly. I don't really like gifts, and I woulda been much happier with no gift, rather than what actually happened which was they all googled "popular gay movies." (Well, 6 of them did.)

It woulda been awkward as hell though, if I had a par-teh, and unwrapped them all at once. Lawl. Anyways, I took back the 4, because I already had the movie prior. $100 back in mai pocket.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I know I've said this before, but I love how you're the only one on this forum who can use the word "gay" as an adjective to anything without being flamed.

I know I've said this before, but I love how you're the only one on this forum who can use the word "gay" as an adjective to anything without being flamed.

But he meant "gay movies" as in "movies that are about gays," not "movies that are gay."

Although you're right, he does get away with more gay jokes.

I guess being straight makes it hard to bend the rules.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

no I know. But those were homosexually themed.

edit: and to be honest its the same with any culture. Ones within the culture can joke the culture, but no one out side can.

Like: "don't you dare touch my family, that's my job@!"

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Well, almost flipped my car driving home from work because I thought it would be smart to drive in the rain. Points for me?

How do you almost flip your car because it's raining outside?

He was doing his usual intense stunt course, followed by a jump off a cliff, three full loops and a jump through a flaming hoop and some giant scissors.

The rain made it slightly more dangerous.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Well, almost flipped my car driving home from work because I thought it would be smart to drive in the rain. Points for me?

How do you almost flip your car because it's raining outside?

He was doing his usual intense stunt course, followed by a jump off a cliff, three full loops and a jump through a flaming hoop and some giant scissors.

The rain made it slightly more dangerous.

Completely understandable.

External hard drive corrupted = all my backed up files, dead. Driver failure for card reader, while writing photos to computer = all my photos from Tongariro crossing, gone. [bleep].

Aww, I'm sorry :( what happened?

Aww, I'm sorry :( what happened?

His external hard drive got corrupted and his backed up files died. While he was writing photos to his computer, his card reader malfunctioned and he lost all his Tongariro crossing photos.

:(

DERPA DERPA DERRRRRR

I just dl'd Kanye's latest album. I like it a bit.

What the hell borderlands? The game keeps crashing when i try to enter dahl headlands!

Immigration laws :|

Global whiting :|

Woke up at 7am after 13 hours sleep, and everything was fine....

went outside to collect the post to walk out into 4 inches of snow... which means most of my plans today have to be cancelled... FFS :angry:

I am feeling really pooty today, Could totally do with a hug but that's not likely going to happen... doesn't help that none of my clothes fit properly any more, and I cant get to where I was going to buy any new clothes :cry:

As I have been cleaning the house this morning, I have been thinking a lot, decided to cut as many ties as I can with my ex (cant cut them all unfortunatly, thanks to the little "bun" in my "oven") but the stress he is putting me through, and his constant saying he will do things and not, I am fed up with it, and the stress is not doing any good for me or boo.... I NEVER get to see him, and he has changed his number and not given me the new one, and I refuse to have this talk to him at his work place... so he will just have to get it in a letter..... Its the cowards way of ding this, and I would much rather do it face to face, but im not putting myself out for him anymore, so he will have to get it in a letter... along with the copy of the scan pictures he asked me to do for him.

Sorry for the long winded mini somewhat rant there!

If the roads clear up later I may get to actually go out and get some bits, but mum has told me I can have my christmas present early (a maternity dress and shoes) to wear to my work christmas night out tonight...

I would really like to just curl up in bed and just hide from the world right now :huh:

Its snowing over in the northern hemisphere, and it seems to be raining everywhere in NZ even though its summer... I knew the so far amazing weather wouldn't last.

Went to a BBQ today though, doesn't really have the same effect in the rain.

Also I staretd up playing Borderlands again a few days ago with my brother, interesting how its being talked about here. Though not much motivation to play it much more, my damn brother makes me do everything while he runs around and gets the weapon chests!

Also... Need a job... Can't find a job... urgh

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I just discovered a store near where I live (within walking distance) that has cheap prices for good, name-brand candy.

Right now I'm nomming on 50 cent sweet tarts I got from there.

I've just browsed the internet all morning - a lazy Saturday for me. My girlfriend is coming over later, then we're going to go to a party. Going to make myself a late lunch now.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM