Today...

Leoo

Went to the bookstore to purchase textbooks (after doing some research online).

Bought the required Econ book, took a look at the others, and decided I'll just wait until class begins so I know what exactly I have to buy.

Going to a friend's house for dinner later. :o

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

The only homework I had this break was to watch Bend it Like Beckham.

Lucky.

I had to do 2 physics packets, read the Grapes of Wrath, Chemistry summaries and terms, and make a unique periodic table.

Acadec?

Edit: Oh, woah, I thought I was way more read up on this thread. >.> Hate it when I do that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Acadec?

Academic Decathalon. It's this big Academic competition the government puts on every year with a different theme. This year was the great depression, and the book we were supposed to read was Grapes of Wrath.

However, I've never heard of any other school but mine doing this, so I was curious. Meh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Exams in less than two weeks and plenty of projects that I have to get done. How fun. Not to mention computer trouble. <_<

Going to spend the night doing some of it because I was out for a good portion of the weekend.

j0xPu5R.png

I never get to see the movies I want to see. Today I got dragged into seeing Narnia: The Dawn Treader despite better options (True Grit, The King's Speech, even The Green Hornet). It wasn't very good. Last time this happened I ended up seeing Megamind rather than Red. It wasn't very good. I'm sensing a pattern....

Going to see Harry Potter lawl.

Ballin.

Indeed it was.

--

I've been chatting with a girl who I may or may not end up dating in the near future for about 3 hours now. In all caps strangely. Pretty solid if I do say so myself.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

As usual, family arguements. Mom [bleep]ing to me to join a team to get fit. I hate teams because im not a 13yo kid anymore and when your kinda of weak (and struggle to breathe at times) you look like an idiot.

Put my car up for sale though, I hope to god it sells in the next 2 weeks. I hate wating and I need the money. Not to sound like a depressing emo but god, my life really sucks lately. :(

Popoto.~<3

Feel very sick today actually. Was hoping I'd be able to go since I wasn't able to go on Friday. I guess I'll have to get my dad to run off to Wal-Mart for some Benylin/Tylenol or something so I can go tomorrow. <_<

j0xPu5R.png

As usual, family arguements. Mom [bleep]ing to me to join a team to get fit. I hate teams because im not a 13yo kid anymore and when your kinda of weak (and struggle to breathe at times) you look like an idiot.

Just find a casual team or mixed group. My girlfriend plays netball once a week and players seem to range from teenagers to parents. They switch positions up each week and there is no visible form of competitiveness. People from both teams will chat while not much is going on near them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Another day at school, although I left school early to go to the doctors.

Turns out I do have tonsillitis, but my body is fighting it off well, which was apparently helped because I've been gargling salted water every morning & night.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I have mid terms/finals this week.

9QZCV.jpg

Let the games begin.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today I went to this place with 3 of my friends:

It was so fun.

I want to go there so badly.

UGH, WHY DONT I LIVE NEAR ONE!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

So this is how I spent the last hour of my life...

FlowChart.jpg

I'll give you a cookie if you know what I'm doing here.

Why, it's the thermolysis of complex zinc cyanides stupid. :rolleyes:

(What Google said... please be right :unsure:)

So this is how I spent the last hour of my life...

FlowChart.jpg

I'll give you a cookie if you know what I'm doing here.

Why, it's the thermolysis of complex zinc cyanides stupid. :rolleyes:

(What Google said... please be right :unsure:)

I thought he was identifying substances by looking out for precipitates. I'm not sure though.

OT: Today I killed 5 spiders.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!