Live Concerts

happy123

It's Prego, with an o ;)

I think saving aimee played most of the tour, but i'm glad deaf havana played because they're a bit more heavier and they get the crowd going more, As much as i like some saving aimee stuff they are a bit too pop punk for a show like that.

But yeh Portsmouth was pretty sick, i caught charlie simpsons water bottle ammmg :P

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

A lot of my friends are going to the All Time Low/We The Kings/Hey Monday concert next week. I think it'd be kind of fun but I don't really like any of those bands, I only know like two songs each from them. AFI is coming in January I think. But I doubt I'd go to that either.

The only concerts I've ever been to were ICP shows. But they do put on a hell of a show. Just feeling the energy at them is awesome. I actually went to a show a couple weeks ago. They had HED-pe there and stuff. It was awesome.

I only have one problem with concerts: I can't do mosh pits. Panic attacks FTL.

A lot of my friends are going to the All Time Low/We The Kings/Hey Monday concert next week. I think it'd be kind of fun but I don't really like any of those bands, I only know like two songs each from them. AFI is coming in January I think. But I doubt I'd go to that either.

Wow, some of my friends would die to go to that show. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wow, some of my friends would die to go to that show. :lol:

We the kings sucked live. Atleast when I saw them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Well I went to a Taylor Swift concert a few weeks ago, and I realize that for a 19 year old guy, that's kinda weird, but it was actually really good. In fact, it was amazing. She definitely puts on a great performance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing Paramore with Youmeatsix, Paper Route and Now, Now Every Children at Wembley next month... Paramore are by a mile my favourite band at the moment so I'm really looking forward to it, should be amazing. And I've wanted to see Paper Route for a while now. Can't wait :twss:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Paramore in just over two weeks! YAY! So looking forward to it!

So glad they did a new tour in the UK :)

I've been waiting since the Riot! album

I wanted to go see Lady GaGa, but didnt have the money for tickets when they were released so i've missed out on something amazing :'(

homerandfatov1.jpg

Went to the Vans Music Night a few weeks back, saw Fightstar, Funeral For A Friend, Kids In Glass Houses and Attack! Attack!. Enjoyed it! FFAF were great, no encore though :/

Saw bowling for soup before that, good fun but rubbish support bands...

Lostprophets are in town soon but 22.50 is a complete rip, so probably won't bother.

Reel Big Fish in Jan (3rd time! hooray!)

logo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got tickets for Muse next year.

They're absolutely insane live. I don't even listen to them these days and I'd still go to see them again. Stockholm Syndrome as an encore is one of my most treasured memories.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Got tickets for Muse next year.

They're absolutely insane live. I don't even listen to them these days and I'd still go to see them again. Stockholm Syndrome as an encore is one of my most treasured memories.

One of my friend's is seeing them at Sydney's Big Day Out this year.

[bleep], I wish I could've gone.

Still, best live band has to be Machine Gun Fellatio.

Laughs.

Saw Paramore live at the NIA with YM@6, Paper Route and Now, Now Every Children last night and they did not disappoint. They were brilliant, I was a little concerned that they wouldn't live up to my expectations of them but they did and then some! YM@6 were also really good and really got the crowd going, Paper Route surprised me as I had listened to them on Spotify and not thought much of them but they were really good. Now, Now Every Children weren't great, their instruments were turned up so loud it was just a mess and you couldn't hear the vocals at all.

Hope you enjoy it Plugpoint and SeanCalibur :^_^:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Saw Paramore live at the NIA with YM@6, Paper Route and Now, Now Every Children last night and they did not disappoint. They were brilliant, I was a little concerned that they wouldn't live up to my expectations of them but they did and then some! YM@6 were also really good and really got the crowd going, Paper Route surprised me as I had listened to them on Spotify and not thought much of them but they were really good. Now, Now Every Children weren't great, their instruments were turned up so loud it was just a mess and you couldn't hear the vocals at all.

Hope you enjoy it Plugpoint and SeanCalibur :^_^:

Paramore were AMAZING! :D

I Loved it SO much :) I was expecting them to stay on a bit longer to be honest, but still, they were amazing! Loved every bit of it.

The atmosphere was electric :P Certainly one of the best performances i've seen live.

Glad you enjoyed it too :)

homerandfatov1.jpg

I'm seeing Paramore tonight at Wembley! So excited, they're probably my favourite band. Paper Route supporting aswell, they're amazing. Actually can't wait :twss:

Glad you two enjoyed it too!

If Paramore are your favourite band, like with me, you wil LOVE it :)

homerandfatov1.jpg

Best concert (and simultaneously the worst) I have ever been to was seeing Coheed and Cambria live...crammed into this little dinky roller skating rink. With at least 200 people crammed into one spot, including lighting and other gear running, it was boiling hot. I felt like I was going to be sick and pass out at the same time.

Yet at the same time, I must've been less than 10 yards away from the stage for a $20 ticket. Got to watch them play, the drummer did his own solo, and Claudio Sanchez played the theremin with his head while playing the guitar.

It was awesome. ;D

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm seeing Paramore tonight at Wembley! So excited, they're probably my favourite band. Paper Route supporting aswell, they're amazing. Actually can't wait :twss:

They were incredible. Not a NNEC fan, but Paper Route exceeded expectations, Zac Farro came and played one of their songs with them. Don't like YMA6 either but they were okay. Then Paramore came on, I nearly passed out after a few songs from dehydration, came back from the bar and some guy proposed to his girlfriend onstage. Then ended up on my friend's shoulders for Misery Business (I hate it when people do that normally but having never done it before thought I might as well lol), some girl pushed us both into a pit, my friend got me off his back then I stood up and got punched in the face ahaha.

So much fun though, can't wait for them to come back!

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Best concert (and simultaneously the worst) I have ever been to was seeing Coheed and Cambria live...crammed into this little dinky roller skating rink. With at least 200 people crammed into one spot, including lighting and other gear running, it was boiling hot. I felt like I was going to be sick and pass out at the same time.

Yet at the same time, I must've been less than 10 yards away from the stage for a $20 ticket. Got to watch them play, the drummer did his own solo, and Claudio Sanchez played the theremin with his head while playing the guitar.

It was awesome. ;D

Coheed & Cambria has to be one of the most boring bands I've seen. Granted I'm not a big fan to begin with, but all the members basically stood in the same spot the entire time, played through the setlist and then immediately went off the stage. I think the singer might have said a quick "thanks" once or something. When playing the biggest stage on a festival in front of 30,000+ people, one would come to expect a little more energy from the band.

They did do a very nice cover of The Trooper though!

2009rb9.jpg

They were incredible. Not a NNEC fan, but Paper Route exceeded expectations, Zac Farro came and played one of their songs with them. Don't like YMA6 either but they were okay. Then Paramore came on, I nearly passed out after a few songs from dehydration, came back from the bar and some guy proposed to his girlfriend onstage. Then ended up on my friend's shoulders for Misery Business (I hate it when people do that normally but having never done it before thought I might as well lol), some girl pushed us both into a pit, my friend got me off his back then I stood up and got punched in the face ahaha.

A moshpit at Paramore? Sad.

2j3qh46.jpg

A moshpit at Paramore? Sad.

When i went, the moshpit was only small, not that big tbh, and only appeared during their heavier songs. Please note i did not say Paramore have songs that are heavy, i said the heavier of their songs xD

homerandfatov1.jpg