rise in investing...

rspinay

A lot of potions are close to unbuyable already. I'd love it if the update comes out next year march or something, imagine all the investors having their money sitting in super pots for over half a year :thumbup:.

2dvjurb.png

A lot of potions are close to unbuyable already. I'd love it if the update comes out next year march or something, imagine all the investors having their money sitting in super pots for over half a year :thumbup:.

So, in 2008, we will be bringing you special 'PvP worlds'

Well, unless it gets delayed or something, that won't be happening.

potions are pathetically cheap anyways.. with the exception of prayer/super str (and maybe the brews?) I can't wait to be able to move some of my herblaw stuff for a decent price instead of basically having to give away super def/att pots.

Most people with the investment mind seem to be stocking up on food right now as they think demand will severely increase the prices.

KingJD36.png

It would be smart to invest in Sharks/Swordfish and Super strs probably..

Hopefully this will give Herblore a jump start again. GE nearly wiped the skill out.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Meh, they made bounty even more expensive for me, barrage or blitz is already very expensive, since the best you can get are strength amulets most of the times. Well it's ok that the skillers can make more money, but I really hate leeches like merchants -.- ...

And this is probably going to get flamed...

investing in pure sets might be a good choice. 500 gp for a four dosed super attack?

Very true. Always in demand.

Investors, mark the day and the price you buy all your goods for, when it comes time, you can show off your profits ;) =D>

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

cooked sharks went from 830 to 980 which means if you want to train your cooking, now would be a pretty good time :shock: or if you fish sharks

also, herblore might be cheaper to train now with pots going up, and if herbs rise too that will be even better for farmers/slayers :thumbsup:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

I paid about 4300ea for 200 Kwuarm seeds and 700ea for limps the day they mentioned the update - I expect about 1300 herbs back so 1000 4 dose Super Strengths...

Including Compost and Vials around a 2M investment...

With todays prices I would make 2.5M on it and very importantly for me gain some much needed Farming and Herblore exp!!!...

If Super Strengths rise to 6kea then a 4M return and 8Kea a 6M return etc. etc.

Not saying there gonna reach this peak but I believe there is still plenty of time to invest in this to make a good profit later on as theres plenty of time to farm all of these herbs...

Avid43.png