22 August 2008 - Jagex Store - Official Launch!

@Dan3HitU

The Jagex Store has expanded to include a range of official RuneScape merchandise. If you visit it today, you'll find that it includes the following items:

• [*:3ebwr6at]T-shirts

[*:3ebwr6at]Hoodies

[*:3ebwr6at]Mousemats

[*:3ebwr6at]A wireless optical mouse

[*:3ebwr6at]Mugs

None of these items are available anywhere else - they are exclusives to the Jagex Store. The official RuneScape novel, Betrayal at Falador, is also available from the store.

We have more merchandise planned for the near future, so keep an eye on the RuneScape front page for more announcements. We've even got some items in the pipeline that are based on your feedback!

Anyway, enough from us - get to the Jagex Store and check out the official accessories and apparel for yourself!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I want to buy anything, but I can't even get to the store at the moment.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Not that I want to buy anything, but I can't even get to the store at the moment.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

That's what I get, too.

I'd never buy anything from there, especially not a tshirt or something that can be seen in public. :|

spacescenev24.jpg

Hm, I can connect now, but it doesn't look like something Jagex would make(you can see the links and such, just not what I expected), unless it's always like that. :|

...And now when I try to refresh it doesn't work. The server must be over loaded.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

The mouse or the mug maybe...But who would wear a runescape hoodie or a T-shirt in public ? :ohnoes:

I would get "uber pwnt irl" if I tried that. So no.

I wouldn't mind buying a mouse pad though...

j0xPu5R.png

Only things I'd ever get would be the mug, the mousemat, or the mouse. But I'm not sure that anybody would want to get a t-shirt or a hoodie with their favourite MMO on it, let alone RS.

Thing is though, I'm not short of mugs, mousemats or mice at the moment.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Who would wear an rs t shirt? :? Maybe some of the younger players?

First rule of Runescape:Don't talk/Love/Think Runescape in public.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I would never wear a runescape T-shirt at school.

The WOW-fanboys would kill me :D .

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Well done Jagex, you've really appealed to the market judging by those replies. :lol:

But seriously, will many people actually buy the T-shirts? Like everyone else said I could maybe consider the mouse-mat or mug, but I wouldn't waste that much on a shirt when I can get a nicer one from Matalan for the same price. :P

The mouse or the mug maybe...But who would wear a runescape hoodie or a T-shirt in public ? :ohnoes:

That would have to be the most fail ever...>.>.

This store is epic, I'll probably buy a few things, like the mug, and other stuff on there. ::'

Might buy that book...

None of these items are available anywhere else - they are exclusives to the Jagex Store. The official RuneScape novel, Betrayal at Falador, is also available from the store.

I'm gonna give it 12 hours before I find a power-seller on eBay. ;)

Its just normal mouse.

I wanna RS mouse with a few, special buttons, like autoalching, autotalking, etc.

:thumbsup:

>.< you phail at rs.

zomg yes i want rs swetter it r soo kewl all me freindz will be laik: z0mg rs swetter! u pwn irl!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

No way I'll ever walk around in a RS t-shirt. I don't want everyone to know that I play this game :P Mugs are nice, but.. meh. No particular reason to be wanting a RS mug really.

So no, I'm not buying anything.

Seriously, I'm shaking my head and cringing right now. :wall:

RuneScape hoodie? Come on, that completely ruins the point of a hoodie, how mnay thugs do you see in RuneScape hoodies? :lol:

(Not saying people who wear hoodies are thugs, just, yanno, never mind :P)

EDIT: Also, found this on the RSOF:

The skill hoodie is like skillcapes ingame only as a hoodie. It's color be the main color on that skill's cape ingame. Jagex could put their logo on the front left shoulder and the skill's symbol on the back. Someone could possibly order the hoodie trimmed where the outline of the pocket will be the capes trim color. The front of the hood could also be trimmed. They can also make a quest hoodie like the quest cape only as a hoodie same idea as the skill hoodies. If Jagex would decide to make these they could make a poll on the favorite skill or can vote on the quest hoodie. This would be to decide their first type of hoodie though as others could follow afterwards.

Idea from [removed]: Make the cape attachable to the hoodie with velcro or something like that. If they ever make a cape which was suggested on the forums by [removed].

Ty to [removed] for the Quest cape hoodie

DON'T TRY TO SAY PEOPLE WOULD GET BEAT UP.

We've already had that conversation/argument.

Please, please, please, no.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.