gotta love 1 year+ teasers!

Rahila

Don't put so much pressure on JAGeX, if you knew that amount of time they spend on some updates, you would think twice and appreciate them more.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

By your logic of they shouldn't release it they aren't gonna update it quickly we shouldn't have any of the plague city story line ingame or the myreque or any other story line as they all sit there with hints to what is coming next for 1 - 3 yrs with no updates.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Is there a quest storyline out there that has actually been completed? I'm just curious if anyone knows.

Jagex has been teasing more than they can finish for years now. Like Mornings end... WHEN WILL IT END! It has been years now, I really wish they would finish this storyline up

I finished Mourn's End II so long ago until I've forgotten the storyline.

But as the saying goes "Good work cannot be rushed", a good storyline can't just be developed because Andrew got drunk at a party and the idea suddenly popped into his mind. I believe storyline writers are required to link everything together and make the story seem perfect, which I doubt takes a mere 3 hours. Some examples of perfectly linked storylines are Avatar: The Legend of Aang and the Half Life series.

My opinion of a teaser is for it to refresh the person's mind of a certain thing and not just be released at the start and let players speculate til they're P.O'ed.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

150th Quest?

:lol: that is now my automatic responce to any quest related speculation,

Ot: tbh i thought the island would be released like a month after the museum, i think alot of stuff like this has been left until after the graphics update imo,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

There have been teasers which are still waiting... For much longer than a year! Mourning's Ends Part 3? The sequel to Desert Treasure?

Honestly, 1 year isn't much at all. -.-

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

There have been teasers which are still waiting... For much longer than a year! Mourning's Ends Part 3? The sequel to Desert Treasure?

Honestly, 1 year isn't much at all. -.-

Precisely the reason why I chose to ignore them, there are a lot of them going around.

I saw the thread about varrock in gorak lair but, it's not varrock. It's more some village made just north east of digsite where the guy was cutting logs. Theres the crushed gilter(or w/e) and long planks used for the boat. I think we will be able to see this village when it comes out.

ib7rVm.png

I hate 1+ year teasers. They get talked about to death, to the point you get sick of it and by the time Jagex releases the teaser update most players would have forgotten about it or wouldn't be anticipating it as much anymore.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Jagex is a fan of releasing teasers, sometimes i think that they make the first part, then let the us think of the rest...i mean theyre only human and ideas dont come out of nowhere =0

ty for translating my message from my idiotic-onuasdad's-unreadable-and-neglected-spammy-message to TIF langauge. I appreciate it.

You forgot the sarcasm html tag! ;)

They do this for suspense!

I was'nt being sarcastic abut that... everyne on TIF ignores my posts so I'mglad someoe else said it so people would get to the point.

Your posts were totally differnet... wtf? :?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

What about the sequel to Devious Minds? And that bow-sword thing that was supposed to happen? That one's also been much more than a year in waiting. I too, have forgotten the storyline to Mourning's End. :XD: It would be really great if they would just take a couple months, stop working on new stuff, and tie up all the loose ends that are sitting around. There's a lot of them.

Blakdragon39.png

Maybe they had more important things to do?

Like stop RWT and bring back proper pvp?

And how could they finish the mourning series? What would be in West Ardougne after the mourner's left, what would be in their headquarters etc.

Teasers? To be really honest, I think you can't really call them teasers since teasers lead to an actual update...

Just look at that ancient skull in that closed off room, beneath the temple of Ape atoll: It's been around for years now, nothing happened with it.

Sometimes I wish Jagex would take their teasers and shove them up their [wagon] where they rightfully belong. I can live with one month teasers, and I can deal with the ones that are only released to clarify that the people running Jagex are infact not morons, and are actualy in the positions they are in because they are mostly competant people (there will always be exceptions of course). Having your players figure stuff out for you is both brilliant and the sort of bull [cabbage] only very lazy people would pull. They should be proud and ashamed of themselves for being brilliant [wagon] holes :?

So you don't like the idea of Jagex taking players' ideas and therefore giving the playerbase a hand in the development of the game?

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Like some people said already, Jagex loves giving us teasers. The announced construction many many years back, they've yet to do anything with the wilderness tag they announced a while ago, and the God Eggs were released something like 3 or 4 years before summoning was released or even hinted at. (Glad I kept my Guthix egg from all that time back ::' ) Welcome to Runescape :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]