What would you name your first child?

jokemaster

Well, I found all of Lenticular's posts, so I felt I should make a contribution.

My last name is, believe it or not, Cox. To me, this calls the name of many famous people (Courtney Cox), but to most it calls the name of male genitalia. Naturally, I have a buuunch of names!

Boy: Harry, Seymour, Peak, Black, Mexican, Iam

Girl: Haven't thought about it... maybe "No"?

Feel free to add anything else :D

I recommend Hugh.

Or Woody.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends always joke that they want their kids names to be Satan and Jesus, and then Mary if its a girl...That would be so wrong but so funny...really a burden on the kid...

I know this girl at school named Skye Walker. That burden will be on her shoulders until she gets married...LOL...geeky parents though...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I know this girl at school named Skye Walker. That burden will be on her shoulders until she gets married...LOL...geeky parents though...

My neighbors had 3 kids. One's name was Skye, the other Walker, and if the third was a boy they would name it Luke. It was a girl, though. But they still didn't get off easy, since their full names were stuff like "Big Blue Skye more and more and more names". Must have been some cultural thing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Boy: Anthony Jethro

Girl: Abby Ziva

Epic NCIS characters the lot of 'em.

The second names will be middle names. \'

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

My neighbors had 3 kids. One's name was Skye, the other Walker, and if the third was a boy they would name it Luke. It was a girl, though. But they still didn't get off easy, since their full names were stuff like "Big Blue Skye more and more and more names". Must have been some cultural thing.

Or maybe they really, really hated them and wanted to see them beat up.

• 1 month later...

I've known what I've wanted to name my first born daughter for the past decade, second daughter's name I just decided last year. 20 now, and nowhere near having kids. :P

First daughter: Alexandra (Alex for short)

Second daughter: Madeline

Haven't been able to think of any boy names I really like.

Luna is cute :) I'm a fan of unique and uncommon names that are not overly original and unheard of.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Luna is cute :) I'm a fan of unique and uncommon names that are not overly original and unheard of.

Funny, I know a few people named Luna where I live :P (it's the spanish word for "moon" just in case someone didn't knew). I agree, it's a cute name.

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

I don't know what I'd name a boy but i know I'd name a girl Samus. Metroid isn't popular enough for people to recognize it and it's an awesome name

You'd be surprised at how many people would recognize it.

---

I'd wanna name my son something cool like Jembargo or Maximillium (awesomeness ftw) but my wife would probably have objections.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I don't know what I'd name a boy but i know I'd name a girl Samus. Metroid isn't popular enough for people to recognize it and it's an awesome name

I would name my son Sam,and if he turned out gay we could say it was short for Samus,and we knew all along.

My last name's Tan.Great eh?Pakis.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Alpha Whiskey Echo Sierra Oscar Mike Echo

Al for short.

Awesome

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Boy: Sylar. (Love heroes <3:)

Girl: I have no clue..

:thumbup:

you're gonna name your kid after a watch...If you ever have children I will kidnap them, take care of them, and change their name to something normal like tyrazekielsonmas.

Works for me, i'd only name him that so he would run away from home :thumbup:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.