Armadyl Guardian

IamRhhh4

Btw, for those that haven't figured it out.

Movario is located in the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon. Use whatever means you want to get to Dorgesh-Kaan, run to the bank to get the items mentioned below and then run to the far south go up&down the different stairs until you reach the agility course.

You need the following to talk to Movario and his bodyguard:

- Mith grapple

- Crossbow

- Pendant of lucien (equipped)

- Ring of charos (equipped) Only tested with (a) version

You get to them in the agility course. At the start go west over the first grapple pylon using your mith grapple. Then talk to either of Movario or Darve.

When it comes up during the conversation, make them notice your pendant of lucien. And then try to become the new bodyguard. Movario will then explain what he is doing there.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movario is located in the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon. Use whatever means you want to get to Dorgesh-Kaan, run to the bank to get the items mentioned below and then run to the far south go up&down the different stairs until you reach the agility course.

- Mith grapple

- Crossbow

You get to them in the agility course. At the start go west over the first grapple pylon using your mith grapple. Then talk to either of Movario or Darve.

When it comes up during the conversation, make them notice your pendant of lucien. And then try to become the new bodyguard. Movario will then explain what he is doing there.

What does movario say about what he's doing there?

[hide=]

- Mith grapple

- Crossbow

[/hide]

That he is trying to find some 'artefacts that give a special form of energy'. I think this articfact can be found in the Tears of Guthix cave. I remember some clue saying 'that snake guards more than she knows', I can't remember it very well though.

[hide=]

- Mith grapple

- Crossbow

[/hide]

That he is trying to find some 'artefacts that give a special form of energy'. I think this articfact can be found in the Tears of Guthix cave. I remember some clue saying 'that snake guards more than she knows', I can't remember it very well though.

Alright, I got it! Guthix hid the Stone of Jas in the Tears of Guthix cave, which is why it gives off the special 'tears' that it does. Movario and his bodyguard (Darve?) are in the Dorgesh-Kaan dungeon attempting to dig their way through into the ToG cave from the other side, sort of a 'surprise attack' on Juna. They'll steal the Stone of Jas and return it to Lucien, who was meanwhile obtaining the Staff of Armadyl (I still have to work that bit out). The two items combined give him power greater than any god, and he rises to power over all of Geilinor (Gielinor?), with Movario and his bodyguard as his two henchmen. You need to use the key from Meeting History to go back in time and stop Lucien from obtaining the two objects. *congratulates self* =D>

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

[hide=]

- Mith grapple

- Crossbow

[/hide]

Alright, I got it! Guthix hid the Stone of Jas in the Tears of Guthix cave, which is why it gives off the special 'tears' that it does. Movario and his bodyguard (Darve?) are in the Dorgesh-Kaan dungeon attempting to dig their way through into the ToG cave from the other side, sort of a 'surprise attack' on Juna. They'll steal the Stone of Jas and return it to Lucien, who was meanwhile obtaining the Staff of Armadyl (I still have to work that bit out). The two items combined give him power greater than any god, and he rises to power over all of Geilinor (Gielinor?), with Movario and his bodyguard as his two henchmen. You need to use the key from Meeting History to go back in time and stop Lucien from obtaining the two objects. *congratulates self* =D>

First of all: If nessecary Juna would destroy Movario. IF you recall correctly when she first met dorgess-hun goblin race they tried to force into the cave, but failed. If a group of ancient fierce goblins armed with bandos ancient wapons couldn't get it i don't think that movario stands a chance. More like Lucien will try to overcome Juna using the staff Of armadyl. And believe me, none of us will find the stone. The as oracle on the ice mountain once said: the godwars are over...as long as the thing they were fighting over remains hidden. (she also says that "Jas left a stone behind" and "The great snake of Guthix guards more then she knows" ) . Altho in my opinion if Lucien gets his hands on teh stoen guthixian eddicts kick in before he has ny time to do anything with it and Guthix resets the world. But wiat didn't soem people were trying to remove the eddicts in legacy of seergaze? :geek:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

My speculation would be that they are doing this so that both paths of the quest, with or against Lucien, essentially lead to the same point. The new, big quest that they plan on releasing will probably have that quest as a requirement, or will further that plot line in some way, which is difficult if there are different outcomes.

My speculation would be that they are doing this so that both paths of the quest, with or against Lucien, essentially lead to the same point. The new, big quest that they plan on releasing will probably have that quest as a requirement, or will further that plot line in some way, which is difficult if there are different outcomes.

There is also the possibility of having two different quest scenarios depending on what side you take, but I don't think that has ever been implemented (Besides Temple of Ikov and Hazeel Cult).

the forge at mith drag looks interested 3 dragon heads either side and a base for them to spit out molten iron/metals and it looks like once it fills up it will leak out down the paths that are made, and the anvils around the sides? not a clue.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

It mentions that Lucien has found a new path, and then theres this:

A distant rumble has recently been heard just north of Baxtorian Waterfall...

Some have speculated that this could be the opening of the mithril door in the ancient caverns. This could be linked to the new path found by Lucien. Jagex said they'd be leaving all sorts of hints to the new quest, and they encouraged us to investigate/speculate.

I don't know a lot about backgrounds and quest story lines you guys have been discussing, but surely this is all related, and we're in for a big bang.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

There is also the possibility of having two different quest scenarios depending on what side you take, but I don't think that has ever been implemented (Besides Temple of Ikov and Hazeel Cult).

That would be cool, but I am basing my assumptions on the fact that they bothered to tie the 2 paths together like this. It also seems like it would be difficult to make 2 paths, especially if it is for the "huge" quest.

That guy was tailing me for 30 minutes.

I thought he was some part of the halloween quest because of the 'Swept away' title.

Wind sweeps you away, so I guess i was wrong. :lol:

Ended up talking to him and got that note.

Went to the armadyl hideout but the staff was still the old version.

Very odd, but jagex havent forgotten about armadyl. :mrgreen:

Lmao I wanna do that now :lol:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

Some have speculated that this could be the opening of the mithril door in the ancient caverns. This could be linked to the new path found by Lucien. Jagex said they'd be leaving all sorts of hints to the new quest, and they encouraged us to investigate/speculate.

I don't know a lot about backgrounds and quest story lines you guys have been discussing, but surely this is all related, and we're in for a big bang.

The door is still sealed shut, however, even after this "rumble." The only new area (to my knowledge) is the new anvil room.

I find it hard to believe, with the current clues, that the Dragonkin Anvils and Lucien are related.

hzvjpwS.gif

This is just a hunch, but maybe Jagex is trying to have another team quest?

Its been a long time since a team quest has been made, and only 2-3 exist at the moment (Shield of Arrav and Heroes Quest, cant recall anymore).

It would seem possible seeing as that there are already 2 separate paths for the quests and that it would be very interesting to see another team based quest with 2 different groups of people working together.

c88fa6c4d1b78db60e603ff611dd6e68.png

deviantArt | A book without a cover | My poems | My Sigs

I'm an artist of words.

The door is still sealed shut, however, even after this "rumble." The only new area (to my knowledge) is the new anvil room.

I find it hard to believe, with the current clues, that the Dragonkin Anvils and Lucien are related.

How do you get to these new anvils?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

How do you get to these new anvils?

newroomkt9.png

http://www.imagebam.com/image/63e21216870420

New room in the ancient cavern. Ground floor southeast, climb

the rough hewn steps.

No clue what it means.

Taken from here. There's been a fair bit of debate and speculation about their purpose on that thread, if you can be bothered reading a few pages of replies.

Cool.

So, the Dragonkin anvils are in the Barbarian dungeon. Does this mean they were in league with the Barbarians? Well, not "in league", but you get the idea. As of yet, we don't know much about the Gods in that region of RuneScape. Of course, the most famous aspect of that particular dungeon is the Mithril Dragon, which when examined displays: "Experimenting with mithril gone bad!". Is it possible that the Dragonkin created the metal dragons? When you think about it, the Dragon Full Helm was released from the Mithril Dragon. The Dragon Platelegs and Plateskirt were released with the Brimhaven Dungeon. The Dragonkin knew the secret to creating and smithing dragon armour, so obviously the anvils have something to do with that. At any rate, I don't think the Dragon metal set is done yet.

And it goes without saying that the Stone of Jas has something to do with it, so I won't make that revelation. Here's a copypaste from the RuneScape Wiki:

=The Ancient Page=

Some believe the Stone of Jas was mentioned in the Ancient Pages, old scraps of paper found in the dangerous Ancient Cavern. The eleventh piece of parchment reads the following:

...is the stone here?...was the stone here?...will the stone be here?...would that my sanity were firm enough that I knew what my questions meant. Then I might seek an answer.

The Eleventh Ancient Page, Author Unknown

On a completely different tangent, has anyone ever talked to Bob the Jagex Cat, and heard the following dialogue?:

Well, those white knights are far more complicated than you might imagine. Not the 'goodie goodies' they claim to be. Just watch your back.

The Stone of Jas, or perhaps the Armadyl Staff, is really the only artifact in Gleilinor powerful enough to motivate an entire army to plot and scheme, right? Or perhaps not...

ok so heres my wacked theory:

Theres a frozen door in gwd

door.jpg

Maybe this has the stone of jas? Or maybe theres tunnel in the room behind this door that goes to the tears of guthix cave?

So Lucien gets the staff, then he sends people to look for the stone, and meanwhile armadyl finds out what lucien is plotting and sent out messengers to the people that helped protect this staff, and for the quest you have to go to the gods world and help all the gods retrieve an item of power for each of them for you to use to kill lucien after he gets the stone. And after you get these items you have to fight Lucien recite an enchantment to send him to a world thats kinda like a prison, but Lucien escapes and Tries to take on guthix, but the other gods help and ask you to find 5 special god runes to help them cast their god powers on Lucien and end him for good!

Quest over you get a new spellbook for helping them that has special god spells in it. And maybe get new god runes that can be bought from the special god shop only?

TSAsm.gif

jacob_2230.png

So, the Dragonkin anvils are in the Barbarian dungeon. Does this mean they were in league with the Barbarians? Well, not "in league", but you get the idea.

The 'Barbarian' Dungeon isn't the official name of the Ancient Cavern, and is only named so because the barbarians lived in the neighbourhood, discovered it and get lost in it. It is not 'their' cavern.

As of yet, we don't know much about the Gods in that region of RuneScape.

It's just plain old land, with Saradomian humans and Guthixian Gnomes living there.

Of course, the most famous aspect of that particular dungeon is the Mithril Dragon, which when examined displays: "Experimenting with mithril gone bad!". Is it possible that the Dragonkin created the metal dragons?

Yes, the Dragonkin created ALL the dragons, so the Mithril ones too. It is a fact that they are their creators.

At any rate, I don't think the Dragon metal set is done yet.

Nothing wrong in that sentence, but... duh! :roll:

And it goes without saying that the Stone of Jas has something to do with it, so I won't make that revelation. Here's a copypaste from the RuneScape Wiki:

=The Ancient Page=

Some believe the Stone of Jas was mentioned in the Ancient Pages, old scraps of paper found in the dangerous Ancient Cavern. The eleventh piece of parchment reads the following:

...is the stone here?...was the stone here?...will the stone be here?...would that my sanity were firm enough that I knew what my questions meant. Then I might seek an answer.

The Eleventh Ancient Page, Author Unknown

That, indeed, is something that I have been thinking about too.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Does anyone remember the slippery steps examine? Depending on what came out of the heads, that's what might have made them slippery...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!