11 November 2008 - Stealing Creation

Bouwzie

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone looked at the crazy weapons you can use in-game?

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=835

Class 5 scimitar gives +225 slash and +75 strength

Class 5 Bow gives +225 range bonus.

But you know what?

The items stay in-game though I"m pretty sure =/

-Reck

edit*

Oops, I see this was already mentioned, sorry

This really looks like fun, I just wish the rewards were something I could use...

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

I'm already thinking fail.

These weapons are just the top F2P armors with the ability to morph.

Also, if it's also to be able to meet the needs of both Combat and Skilling - where are the Skiller's rewards?

I think this would be awesome as a F2P minigame, but fails as an P2P minigame.

songokusigtif.png

The armour, or weapons aren't even part of the majority of the game, they are like...15%, if that of what the game is for. Just cause your ridiculous addiction to combat isn't sufficied doesn't mean it's a fail.

This is a mini-game purely for skillers, and you combaters just got lucky to be able to fight in there. This mini-game doesn't need the combat variant, but it does make things a bit more interesting. Right now it's fine how it is, as combat isn't overpowering anything at the moment, everything in there is quite balanced, so no way of playing the mini-game as of yet is the one to do to get mass amounts of points.

Skilling FTW!

Good lord, the game won't even start. Seriously, do they even test this stuff before they release it? I can forgive a few bugs passing through... but one that prevents the game from starting altogether? Bah. Wonder if the clan start area works?

Yay, more low-to-mid level content!

Derp.

I have a feeling that this game will turn into another trouble brewing; fun for the first few weeks and then abandoned.

alright. once, there was a family of the dad, Joe, the mom, Sue and the son Jim. one day they were sitting at the breakfast table eating pancakes. the next thing they knew, 3 giant penguins came in and bit their heads off. they died. the end

Is that Zamorak in the banner? :o

when I first saw this I was like.. omg, its ikov and he's holding the staff of armadyl... but if its really Ikov, I dont know

Edit: Yes, works fine for me W56

It isn't Ikov, he died a long time ago. This fellow (probably) is Lucien, the Mahjarrat standing in Ardougne.

What he's holding is the Staff of Armadyl, an artifact he is trying to get hold of for a long, long time.

The Armadyl communiqué states that despite your efforts, Lucien has found a way to get the Staff.

So there you have it.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

if you join the clan side you are more likely to get a game going as you will know who left last time and not get them on your team.

I played a round and it was alright. Very unbalanced very quickly. Just get level 3 armors at the start and then get mage gear. GG other team.

I think that you get points equal to points in the mini game so depending how good you are in game is how many points you get. Though if the other team gets weapons and armor first... yeah gg.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

my first victory shot from my first game

wish i had looked at the award page before it closed -.-

i owned

081111105741km4.png

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

To be honest, the skillers really do need to make weapons for rangers, and magic users more so than for meleers. Level 4 bows or 4 spells are a must to defend our resources to be honest.

Is fun to have over 200 hatchets, pickaxes and such, but have most of the other team killing off our collectors!

The Fishing Trawler is for Fishing, so we have prevented players from leeching experience while undertaking other activities such as Fletching or enchanting items. This isn't fair to the legitimate players, and now the Trawler might not sink quite as often.

OWNEDDDDDDD

Well, I still need to try it out. With what I hear about the updates, I can only hope that they are updated themselves to be more intriguing. I couldn't care less about more combat armour, but some more skilling items would be nice. ::'

Hopefully the game is tweaked and we can see more praising and less ranting.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

"people play mini-games for fun, not for rewards"

I agree, but myself and the rest of the RS population, are very picky on what is a fun mini-game...

Castle Wars is fun, has a terrible reward (yes I know,some say otherwise); but many people still play it.

Sadly I see this mini-game being like "Trouble Brewing", and we know how that turned out...

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!