Maximum Amount of Money per Hour

sordsman1234

Hey, there are many money making ways. However, these days, there are many get rich fast ways, for example if you get lucky in a treasure trail. Lets discuss the maximum amount of money that can be made by skills. For example:

mining pure ess would make around 100k an hour

Whats the maximum amount of money you can make without luck

Discuss away, I want to see what you guys can come up with

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snakeskins are pretty good from Temple Trekking. When I go trekking I only do snakes and nail beasts and run from everything else.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

1050k @ 91 rc is the best 'non luck' method most of the time. If you count actual time merching, it's 5m+ per hour but spread out over a couple of days. Before the combine potion came out, making sara brews (3) into (4) could make up to 1.7m an hour when the prices were right.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

If you are ridiculously fast at runecraft and can do Zarfot-like 3200 ess per hour:

1,452k = price of 6400 nature runes

-480k = price of 3200 ess

-10.5k = average cost of graahks per hour

-32.5k = cost of super energies

Total per hour at 91 runecrafting: 929k gp/ hour

To make that kind of money at god wars, you would have to lootshare a bandos hilt with a 4-man team once every 4 and a half hours.

lalalasig2.png

If you are ridiculously fast at runecraft and can do Zarfot-like 3200 ess per hour:

To make that kind of money at god wars, you would have to lootshare a bandos hilt with a 4-man team once every 4 and a half hours.

His ess/hour are way off. With graahk you can get 5.4k nats/hr and if you combine it with mouse keys a max of 5.6k nats/hr. But your in the ballpark 800k-900k gp/hr seems to be the max.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

His ess/hour are way off. With graahk you can get 5.4k nats/hr and if you combine it with mouse keys a max of 5.6k nats/hr. But your in the ballpark 800k-900k gp/hr seems to be the max.

3000 essence/hour is possible. I've managed it myself.

You've to be concentrated though.

I have a secret method of making 1.4m/hour but I wont say what it is because otherwise the loads of people doing it will ruin my method :mrgreen:

Kill lesser demons in taverly dungeon they drop rune meds every kill and if you alch them that's profit ;o

2dvjurb.png

If you have farmed all the herbs and colleceted the 2nd items for potions, I am sure that can be far more profitable per hour? Of course it'll take time to gather the items, but no one said anything about pre-gathering. Some goes to Crafting and possibly Smithing. Of course Runecrafting would be the top of the profit charts for skills (without pre-gathering) and I am sure Slayer (with luck) can bring in some nifty profits. Of course merchanting may well be the best profit per hour, however I am talking about those were people actually put in the effort (not saying anyone who merchants is lazy).

If you have farmed all the herbs and colleceted the 2nd items for potions, I am sure that can be far more profitable per hour? Of course it'll take time to gather the items, but no one said anything about pre-gathering. Some goes to Crafting and possibly Smithing. Of course Runecrafting would be the top of the profit charts for skills (without pre-gathering) and I am sure Slayer (with luck) can bring in some nifty profits. Of course merchanting may well be the best profit per hour, however I am talking about those were people actually put in the effort (not saying anyone who merchants is lazy).

Whats the maximum amount of money you can make without luck

Indeed, there's no 'an hour' or something in there. Still, you can't just drop the gathering part. It's like saying summoning is 500k xp/hour or something.

I think snaps + mtk + double natures (and merching, but you need money for that :-# ) would bring in the most money/hour.

2dvjurb.png

well someone on a different forum posted getting 10mil in a hour from dragon imps and posted pictures as well

if you know where to look dragon imps>91 rc

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

When I was a noob in the deep distant past we call 2006 I used to poison draggon daggers and make them into dds' (not dd++, grr)

Clearly not the best way to make money... From what others have said rc seems to be best. As for the whole not luck oriontated most of RuneScape is. You could even argue you could get 20k per hour from 91 rc if you got a random every minute :P On the other hand all of those random events could give you loop halves of keys worth 65k ea and you'd be rich!

When I was a noob in the deep distant past we call 2006 I used to poison draggon daggers and make them into dds' (not dd++, grr)

Clearly not the best way to make money... From what others have said rc seems to be best. As for the whole not luck oriontated most of RuneScape is. You could even argue you could get 20k per hour from 91 rc if you got a random every minute :P On the other hand all of those random events could give you loop halves of keys worth 65k ea and you'd be rich!

teeth halfs or are loops 65k each now :o

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Collecting blue dragon scales has been great in the past, although most times when you go again, people decide it's good too, and start collecting them, messing up your routine and getting owned by the dragons #-o

Another good one would be the mini 91 rc method - abyssal titan banking pure ess.

I think it's safe to say that double nat crafting is definitely 1st or at least top 5 - if someone can find something better :)

2vuhgcn.png

Wouldn't farming be pretty high up there? I mean you can't sit there and do it for 10 hours straight. But for 10 minutes every hour you can make a couple hundred k, which would translate to over 1m per hour of actual in game time.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Wouldn't farming be pretty high up there? I mean you can't sit there and do it for 10 hours straight. But for 10 minutes every hour you can make a couple hundred k, which would translate to over 1m per hour of actual in game time.

At around 6 minutes/herb run, it's indeed like 900k/hour. Farming is very good for the time spent :D

2dvjurb.png

A little off topic, but you made me remember the days of old when one could make 10M per hour merchanting. (Made 101M last Xmas ='(...)

Anyway, you can make a few k from Construction per hour. Some of those Gilded Items sell decently in the GE. Marble ones, too.

Our_Moon.png

this is infact true, rune mining is currently the fastest money maker, but only recently as rune ores decided to become 18.5k each, by my calculations and current ability, i can make over 1.3mil an hour by rune mining, and one of my friends would probably get alot more than me.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Id say catching d imps could net over 1m per hour if youve got some scouts who are willing to let you keep the imp. Youd only need 3+ an hour to be hittin 1m (i think) :?

Lots of luck in that. Either finding them or hoping the scouts will let you keep them.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?