Underrated Items

Brawleyman19

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate Cake, Peaches, and Wine. All are cheap to make, heal reasonably well, and if you're not actively fighting for your life (like stopping at the bank between Abyssal runs) they're great healing.

Peaches heal 8 hp and you can only make them with bones to peaches...definitely not very good. Cod, perhaps, as it heals 7 hp for ridiculously cheap. (Less than trout.)

Ancients is under-rated when compared with melee for some reason. Used alot, but kind of underrated, hitstacking is amazing.... and no one pray's against mage

I'm sorry but nearly EVERYBODY instantly flicks on prayer when I mage. Seriously, it gets very annoying, for instance when I was trying to max my double stack at duel arena when fighting random newbs. They all flicked on protection from magic as soon as the fight begun and they saw me in ahrim.

Ancients is under-rated when compared with melee for some reason. Used alot, but kind of underrated, hitstacking is amazing.... and no one pray's against mage

I'm sorry but nearly EVERYBODY instantly flicks on prayer when I mage. Seriously, it gets very annoying, for instance when I was trying to max my double stack at duel arena when fighting random newbs. They all flicked on protection from magic as soon as the fight begun and they saw me in ahrim.

They pray magic because they are stupid, if you pray magic in ANY dangerous PvP situations, you are 100% guaranteed to be Godsword/Claw rushed within seconds of prayer icon appearing.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Wooden shield!! Really good for low level mages because it has no negative bonuses!!!

Cakes!! They are only 83 hp!! Disposable but useful pineapple pizzas for more dangerous situations

Dragon gauntlets!! They are cheap!! They have the best defence of any other gloves in the game BY FAR, have a decent strength bonus and are easy to get

Rune defender!! I don't see them enough- they are sooo useful why would you want a DFS or obby shield if you can get a FREE rune defender? (the cyclopes are good training too)

Overrated items---

Godswords- they are so expensive but there are better weapons for all occasions

DFS- use a rune defender!!

Sharks- Maaaybe for pvp but seriously monkfish are fine and even better for training CAKES!! (or chocolate cakes or pinaepple pizzas) They are an overrated item to fish as well

Woodcutting (not an item) everyone in f2p thinks its so great but it can only earn 50k an hour with a rune axe, 80k if you have 99 wc and thats pretty useless unless you like to relax and stuff but so much people think its so great- even mining CLAY at level 20 mining gives you more profit... seriously or if you really want to afk just mine rune essence, even the normal kind will earn more than 50k, while at just 40 mining pure essence earns 140k/hr

Overrated items---

DFS- use a rune defender!!

Ahaha, that was a good one.

But seriously, good luck solo saradoming with a rune defender, or solo armadyl. DFS is worth it's 16m or so price range, and has awsome defense bonuses, and a +7 strength.

Using your slayer-ring to the slayer cave is the fastest way to access the fairy ring network

Use Dust Runes and a Law rune for cheap teletabs - it takes 2 inven spaces but costs 340gp opposed to 900gp for a tab

Use an Ancient Mace when gearing up for a task which requires prayer - the special allows you to boost I think 9-12 prayer points over your normal level without going back down over time.

Holy Wrench really does add up over time so USE IT.

Found a great one. If you need Impling jars and don't want to spend ages going to minigame and catching 12 separate ones for the generator, just buy cheap implings such as Baby and Young from g.e. and crack them open, giving you jars.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Found a great one. If you need Impling jars and don't want to spend ages going to minigame and catching 12 separate ones for the generator, just buy cheap implings such as Baby and Young from g.e. and crack them open, giving you jars.

Last time I checked, these jars were more expensive than empty jars... and they sometimes break when you open them. You are better off buying the jars themselves.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Combat familiars are seriously underrated. Every time I see someone use a healing familiar like Bunyip or Unicorn in a multicombat area I wonder why they're using it. Monsters hardly hit anyway, and the familiar makes your task and training go by a lot faster.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Last time I checked, these jars were more expensive than empty jars... and they sometimes break when you open them. You are better off buying the jars themselves.

OMFG You can buy Impling Jars in g.e?!?! Revelation maaaaan. <3:

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Pineapple pizzas heal same as Manta rays, 22.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I think God spells are underrated- they can hit up to 30 with charge and have stat-lowering effects, downside is that you gotta use god staves and it costs quite much.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Not an underrated item as such, but I believe that the Mage training Arena isn't used as much as it could be for Mage training and as a Mini-game. I didn't see too many people there during all those months (maybe years :o) I was there. So lonely... :cry:

Not an underrated item as such, but I believe that the Mage training Arena isn't used as much as it could be for Mage training and as a Mini-game. I didn't see too many people there during all those months (maybe years :o) I was there. So lonely... :cry:

Pvp destroyed prices of mage arena items. (and a lot of other items too :()

Oh yeah and DRAGON LONGSWORD awesome spec and better than scimmy for pvp situtations like bounty hunter and duel arena

Fail spec, DDS is better. Lower DPS, scimmy is better.

D long is fail.

no, your a pure, your idea is biased, the Dscim is horrible. The d long has 4 specials in 1 bar that each boost the attack by 25%. combined with super sets, and prayer the d long is amazing.

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.